DJI Spark Remote won't turn off
7398 9 2017-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
inamski
lvl.2
Flight distance : 538 ft
Canada

I flew  DJI Spark today . After receiving yesterday. Flew couple of times , everything went normal. 4th after I done flying I switch off the Spark then Remote . Remote didn't power off as it suppose to be . When I try to power off. Red light blinks twice and start beeps. And  never get turn off, it's been like 4 hours and Remote is still on , and beeps Like  ones a second . Look like it need a hard reset .

Please hel
2017-6-24
Use props
fansb047c767
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3678 ft
United States

Press the pause button and then press the off button.
2017-6-24
Use props
Nikon 1
lvl.4
United States

Check this thread out:

http://forum.dji.com/thread-100339-1-1.html
2017-6-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Please try the method mentioned above to see whether the problem will be resolved, thanks.
2017-6-25
Use props
inamski
lvl.2
Flight distance : 538 ft
Canada

None of the combination worked for me -the only solution I found I left the remote in the car truck over night because of the beeping sound  {:4_154:}  it drained out own its ow. And seems working okay. Will test it again once charging will be complete ,   DJI need to incoperate hard Rest combination in up coming remote update.

Coz I don't want this situation happen again specially when u travelling
2017-6-25
Use props
Cravenfan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 125256 ft
United States

I couldn't figure out how to turn off or on, but, like the Spark, push on/off button, release, then hold for two seconds.  
2017-6-25
Use props
rightLANE
lvl.1
United States

I just had the exact same issue. Even worse, it started to intermittently disconnect and I could barely get my spark back. I'm seriously regretting this purchase. First it was constant app crashes, and now the remote.  
2017-7-10
Use props
dre_phx
New
United States

all the above things happened to me. I was lucky the spark was right in front of me when the remote first disconnected because once the battery ran out it just landed but my remote has been blinking red and beeping for two hours now and won't shut off or do anything.
2017-7-13
Use props
weldjaison
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39308 ft
Brazil

My control does not want to turn right right sometimes 5 minutes trying to turn it on by pressing the on and off button when it turns on and another sacrifice to be able to turn my drone down because of it
2018-5-7
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

weldjaison Posted at 2018-5-7 04:30
My control does not want to turn right right sometimes 5 minutes trying to turn it on by pressing the on and off button when it turns on and another sacrifice to be able to turn my drone down because of it

Hi Weldjaison,
I can't help you with your question, but I have a suggestion.
Start a thread of your own and give it a that states your problem.  I notice that you posted this same question in other threads and haven't been getting answers.  If you start your own, it might help.
Sorry I can't help you.
2018-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules