7394 8 2017-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanscb0942a2
New
Flight distance : 64610 ft
Spain

Hello everyone,

Yesterday I tried to reset the controller of my Phantom 4 pro cause everytime I switched it on, it beeped and the red light was blinking. Then I had to calibrate the controller each time I switched it on. I and used "reset to factory deafault settings". Then it asked me to sign in before openning the program, and when I wrote my email and my password it showed a message saying: "network unavailable, check your internet connection" and my internet connection is working perfectly in all the other devices. Even that I have even switched off and on several times our router, but nothing changes and I cannot open the DJI go program and I cannot use the controller.
Could anyone help me please?

Thanks a lot in advance
2017-6-25
Use props
rparge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 173852 ft
United States

There is a secret drop down menu.
Swipe down from the top of the screen and you should be able to enter your WI-FI info.
2017-6-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Have you tried  Hotspot? Please try that , enable the Hotspot on your phone, then connect the RC to the hotspot, see if you can log into your DJI account. If it still the same, please tell us what is the firmware version of the RC, a short video about this issue will be highly appreciate.
2017-6-26
Use props
fanse0c76ec9
New
United States

Same problem. Full strength on my wifi network. Constantly getting Network Unavailable. Very frustrating.
2017-6-26
Use props
fans9bb8b507
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46939 ft
United States

rparge Posted at 2017-6-25 06:01
Swipe down from the top of the screen and you should be able to enter your WI-FI info.

You are a godsend, you wouldn't believe the DJI technical support couldn't help me!
2017-6-27
Use props
fansac465787
New
Flight distance : 262910 ft
United States

Thank you!   You have solved my problem as well.   Now, DJI server appears to be down and can not log in!   It still says "Network Not Available".
2017-7-2
Use props
Maze Mischief
New

Is there a special trick to find the pull down menu? Doesn´t seem to be anywhere
2018-9-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Maze Mischief Posted at 2018-9-19 12:43
Is there a special trick to find the pull down menu? Doesn´t seem to be anywhere

Hi there. Thanks for the inquiry. Just want to clarify, may I know what's the issue to your drone?
2018-9-19
Use props
djiuser_XC4giHbZJe5m
lvl.1
United Kingdom

rparge Posted at 2017-6-25 06:01

Hiya was having the same problem, thanks for posting , ill now know for future reference
Cheers
2018-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules