Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Go app crashing
793 3 2017-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlanniganFlyer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1146473 ft
United Kingdom

P3A user here, i use android tablet for video feed, when i updated my tablet to Nougat which is 7.0, the go app crashed a minute or so into a flight, i thought nothing of it until it happened again on the next flight. So i got on to the tablet manufacture and ask them to asist me in getting my tablet back to Mashmallow which is 6.0, they give me instructions and i got it back to Mashmallow. Done a few test flights and all is good now, i've since heard this is happening on alot of other devices, so DJI need to address this or costumers will not be able to update there android device to the latest operating firmware.
2017-6-25
Use props
Eric13
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13875118 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Is your tablet a device recommended by DJI?
You should complain to Google. It is Nougat that gives Go apps a problem, not the other way around.
2017-6-27
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Flannigan,

They have all been working on it.  Since this problem began with Nougat, there have been 2 or 3 updates each that have made the problem much more bearable.  They will eventually get a handle on it.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-6-28
Use props
FlanniganFlyer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1146473 ft
United Kingdom

Thanx guys for replies and advice, will stay with Mashmallow until problem fully resolved, just to be on the safe side
2017-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules