Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go App Thinks I have a Phantom 3 Standard.. NOT!
1431 12 2017-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4d9f2ecb
New
Canada

Been using DJI GO App with my OSMO+ for sometime, but had issues connecting today with my iPhone so after hours of trying to debug connectivity, I reinstalled the Go App on the iPhone.

Now the App is stuck thinking I have a Phantom 3 Standard not an OSMO+ when I connect to the OSMO+ wifi!

If I disconnect wifi, the Go App lets me choose from the various DJI devices as it should. But if I then connect to the OSMO+ wifi it reverts back to Phantom 3 Standard.

SO FRUSTRATING!

I can still connect to the OSMO+ with the DJI Go App on my iPad and all is fine.

Uninstall the app a million times on the iPhone and no go.

Any ideas??

Thanks

2017-6-25
Use props
CampADK
New
Canada

I should note that I can see the camera view on the OSMO, however the viewer is setup thinking my OSMO is a drone. No controls on the sceen work, but I can see what the OSMO+ camera sees so yes the DJI Go App is connect to the OSMO+, its not a connectivity issue.
2017-6-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Please reset WI-FI via the following method: before powering on, keep pressing the Trigger and Shutter button at the same time, then press Power switch for about 8 seconds, when the right indicator becomes solid green, release them, search Osmo+ WI-FI and input password again. Please keep us updated if it works, thank you.
2017-6-26
Use props
CampADK
New
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-26 01:02
Please reset WI-FI via the following method: before powering on, keep pressing the Trigger and Shutter button at the same time, then press Power switch for about 8 seconds, when the right indicator becomes solid green, release them, search Osmo+ WI-FI and input password again. Please keep us updated if it works, thank you.

Hi Mindy,

Odd that would work as it was able to see the camera before, but it worked!

Thanks!
2017-6-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

CampADK Posted at 2017-6-26 03:09
Hi Mindy,

Odd that would work as it was able to see the camera before, but it worked!

It's good to know, please keep me updated if there is further problem.
2017-6-26
Use props
Stéphane_59
New
France

Hello ! I have the same problem but the solution don't work
(with an android it's ok)
2017-7-6
Use props
Stéphane_59
New
France

Stéphane_59 Posted at 2017-7-6 13:11
Hello ! I have the same problem but the solution don't work
(with an android it's ok)

on iPad it's ok
2017-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Did you also install the DJI Go 4 APP? The DJI Go 4 APP must be closed completely when you run DJI Go.
2017-7-7
Use props
milovp
lvl.1
United States

Hello, I was having the exact same issue and I may have figured out how to resolve it.  I had my phone plugged in to power all the times that I was trying to get it to sync with the OSMO and I kept getting the Phantom 3 Standard connection.  Once I unplugged my phone it recognized the Osmo and connected without issue.  Try plugging it in while connected to the DJI Go app and disconnect and see if that makes a difference.  I also completely reset my phone before doing so.  It could have been a combination of both.  Good luck!
2017-7-15
Use props
Ramon Bueno
New
Brazil

Hello

Im having the same problem and reset the wi-fi does not worked. I also tried to do the thing with the phone pluged and unplugged but no results .

My OSMO is recognized like DJI Phantom 3 Standard.

I think that can be a firmeware problem.

I dont know what to do    =/
2017-7-16
Use props
待疯狂的渣渣
lvl.3
Flight distance : 61214 ft
China

Ramon Bueno Posted at 2017-7-16 17:34
Hello

Im having the same problem and reset the wi-fi does not worked. I also tried to do the thing with the phone pluged and unplugged but no results .

did u have your dji go 4 app installed on your device?  and go 4 must be closed when using go3.
2017-7-16
Use props
Ramon Bueno
New
Brazil

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2017-7-17
Use props
Ramon Bueno
New
Brazil

I dont have DJI GO 4 installed on my device