Collecting Users Feedback
71297 558 2017-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
heliman
lvl.4
Denmark

Kill switch for the transmitter beeper. Or a beeper removal guide.
2017-8-31
Use props
RedSpaRQ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19488 ft
United States

Bearhugger70 Posted at 2017-8-16 03:37
How about supplying a cable to charge the controller with the correct Micro USB A end on so that it fits properly into the port on the controller? The micro USB-B one you send has the tapered edge and can result in the port being damage (as has happened to me) which is not covered by any of your company warranties apparently. It's a simple thing, but one that is costly when mistakes are made.

When you look at every other piece of kit that uses a micro usb-B connector they pretty much all have a tapered fitting on the female side so that it's impossible to force the male side into the connector and damage the pins. By not using this on the controller (but you do on the Spark itself), and not making any indications on either the cable or the controller as to which way round the cable should go you are making it far too easy for customers to damage an expensive item which they then cannot get replace because your engineers say it's not wihtin the warranty parameters.

Thanks for the info.  Glad I'm not using the DJI cable.
2017-9-1
Use props
RedSpaRQ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19488 ft
United States

Only issue I have noticed with gestures is the new gesture to record video. It will not work after you send it away. The selfie photo capture gesture works fine, no problems, but when you raise your right arm at an angle to start video recording, no luck. I later found out when it is near you (not when you wave it away) it works every time.  I think it should work after you wave it away.  As a photographer, what I wish DJI would add in a firmware update is allow taking of RAW format photos!  I can live without 4K video, the 1080p is just fine for me (not a commercial user). But the ability to post process RAW files in Lightroom would be a huge improvement!
One more thing. Make a fix so we can use OTG cable!

2017-9-1
Use props
Intrakota
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13607077 ft
United Kingdom

RedSpaRQ Posted at 2017-9-1 16:22
Thanks for the info.  Glad I'm not using the DJI cable.

The problem we have with our Spark is, in "normal mode" we get 7MPH maximum, turn off obstacle avoidance and it flies at 14 MPH.

The CE version needs MUCH better Communications range, ours was great when we first got it mid June 2017 but now it's not much better than a cheap kids toy.
2017-9-1
Use props
mrfx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1109 ft
Poland

When there are trees then I lost video signal after few meters. No fun.
2017-9-2
Use props
NukeSpark
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11033 ft
Gibraltar

Offline mode where gps/lights/camera etx are disabled.... purely simple for downloading files via wifi.... when dloading files battery comsumes quite quickly apart that the quad heats uo quitr a bit when it there in the tablr with everything on... simple feature enabled by app or or simply starting device by clicking battery 3 times on startup instead of two
2017-9-2
Use props
Wileantz
lvl.1
Trinidad and Tobago

For the Dronie Quickshot mode- There should be an ADDITIONAL RECORDING for when the Spark is RETURNING to spot it took off from.
2017-9-3
Use props
lacoupe-spark
New
Argentina

its great to comment this post
2017-9-3
Use props
fanse5394b5d
lvl.4
Flight distance : 128471 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, I need help with posting to the DJI forum. I've logged in created a thread and tried to post it. It appears in my personal homepage posts, but does not appear in the forum.What am I doing wrong?, thanks
2017-9-4
Use props
Gitts
lvl.2
Flight distance : 827428 ft
Indonesia

Foldable design & ocusync...i hope
2017-9-4
Use props
brasda91
lvl.2
Flight distance : 57159 ft
United States

Tommy Vu Posted at 2017-8-22 20:15
Additional features :
1) Shot a Shallow Focus photo by Hand Gesture as Advertised.
2) Home Lock , Course Lock for newbie users.

Ok, I'm a newbie and I'm waiting for my Spark to be delivered, but doesn't the Spark have "follow me" mode?
2017-9-4
Use props
dexterdanger
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4170 ft
France

- Change frequency option from 5.8ghz to 2.4ghz when connected OTG cable and save last option selected when i restart RC or SPARK please!
2017-9-4
Use props
7hibault
lvl.1
France

The Spark does not work properly, it crashed when taking off from my palm in gesture mode. I left many messages here and there without anyone from DJI taking care of them, from now on each time someone is going to ask me what I think about you guys I will not hold back. This is unbelievable to realize that you put on sale an AC that is not working and which RC loses signal very soon when going away. You told your customers that you were working on new firmwares to overcome those issues but still, my drone is not working anymore (one of its four arms is cracked) and I do not want to spend a dime to fix it knowing it is all because of your lack of professionalism.  
I just tried to figure out how sending it back to you, I did not even succeed to find a link where I can proceed. I live in France by the way. I bought the fly more combo + one battery + a set of propellers, so it is an c. 900EUR right in the trash...  
2017-9-4
Use props
Nick779
lvl.2
Flight distance : 459610 ft
United States

Id like to see an option to Enable/Disable FPV gimbal mode when in sport mode. Some shots need the speed boost it provides, and it sucks that it cant be disabled.
Lower latency with FPV mode would be nice too, even if its only within a short range of the controller.

Collision avoidance should be able to have a height threshold where it turns itself off. For instance over 150 feet it turns itself off, but re-enables under 150ft.
Official OTG cable support.
2017-9-5
Use props
Jr 5542
lvl.3
United States

How about waypoints? Or support for OTG cable..
2017-9-5
Use props
ASEPK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 35515 ft
Indonesia

I want my spark can take picture 360
2017-9-5
Use props
carlitosparky
lvl.1
Flight distance : 261486 ft
Curaçao

Please stop with these firmware updates...tuning in this spark back to the store..it has been a joke cant even fly in 2.4G..wth
2017-9-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Jr 5542 Posted at 2017-9-5 19:18
How about waypoints? Or support for OTG cable..

Waypoint would be great. Although the limited flight time will require careful planning!
2017-9-8
Use props
Pashi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4862598 ft
  • >>>
Russia

When flying with RC and pressing phone's screen it must switch to course lock mode and not only control gimbal's pitch but Spark's YAW as well. Spark have to keep it's flying direction. When removing a finger from screen it must smoothly turn to it's flying direction (or make an option to turn or to save rotation)
2017-9-8
Use props
Nextflyer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 572635 ft
Italy

I love my Spark. It's a fine piece of hardware and software but there are some things that need to be fixed. 1) here in Italy we cannot use 2.4 ghz band to connect with the spark, because the channels used are not present on most of the european version of mobile devices (except Iphones). So the CE connection at 5.8 ghz is orrible and at 300 meters it's impossible to have good control of the Spark. I would like to have the same flight options of the Mavic Pro (for example waypoints) it's not an hardware limitation, but just a commercial decision , so please activate all flight modes on Spark! And also activate panorama photo on Mavic. I am proud owner of both drones and i would like to have the same flight options on both.
2017-9-14
Use props
Kloo Gee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

NukeSpark Posted at 2017-9-2 16:21
Offline mode where gps/lights/camera etx are disabled.... purely simple for downloading files via wifi.... when dloading files battery comsumes quite quickly apart that the quad heats uo quitr a bit when it there in the tablr with everything on... simple feature enabled by app or or simply starting device by clicking battery 3 times on startup instead of two

Or like most cameras do, detect that it is connected to a computer run in a special "computer connected" mode that limits what power hungry components are turned on.
2017-9-14
Use props
scorpionro
lvl.2
Flight distance : 211355 ft
United States

Would be great to have (in that order for me):
1. RAW support
2. OTG official support
3. Ability to disable FPV in Sports mode
4. 1080p60 and / or 2.7k p30
2017-9-14
Use props
WickedWingman
lvl.3
United States

gesture seems pretty useless.  it loses me constantly, even when i'm sitting right in front of it.  the wave gesture is the worst.  it's looking for your face and your hand.  it has a hard enough time finding both when both are still.  if you wave your hand, it will lose your hand or your face constantly.  so instead of sending my drone away, i just make the front lights go red.  if i do manage to make it go out, but it loses me on the way, i can rarely get it to find me again.  if it does find me again, the distance and altitude are all screwed up.  yesterday, it locked on to me at waste height about 3 meters away.  when i raised my arms to call it back, it lost me a couple times, then finally attempted to come back, but since the altitude was off, it eventually just gave up.  luckily, it was low enough for me to grab it and flip it over.

i haven't played with many of the quick shots, but the ones i have played with lose the target almost immediately.  rocket, for instance climbs up and forwards, instead of just up, so the target is out of frame almost immediately, and it goes right on flying on its merry way.

manual flying seems to work fairly well.  the only issue i have seen is that the gimbal doesn't seem to always account for rapid changes in the roll axis, even with sport mode turned off.  

i also seem to get video lag sporatically.  it's usually pretty stable, but occasionally, it will lock up or stutter for a few seconds.  it doesn't seem to be caused by distance or physical interference, as it happens both near and far.  i've tried it using a wi-fi link to my controller as well as an otg connection.  both have the same issue.  when i'm up high and cruising, this isn't a big issue, but when i'm flying low and close to obstacles, it can be dangerous.

the cmos sensor seems a little slow to correct for changing brightness settings.  panning from sky to ground, it takes a few seconds for the terrain to become visible.

for panoramic pictures, the white balance and brightness settings should be set when the picture is first commanded, before the gimbal raises for the first shot.  if i'm lining up a panoramic shot, my target is usually already centered in the view.  i want the photo settings to be optimized for this view, not the view of the horizon that it takes as its first image.
2017-9-14
Use props
Neil_Vals
lvl.1
Flight distance : 158812 ft
United States

more recording time on spark going to home point when doing quickshots such as  dronie, rocket, spiral.
2017-9-14
Use props
Nemroig
lvl.2
Flight distance : 192930 ft
Spain

I apologize if it has already been proposed: I think it would be ideal that in all Quick Shots there would be a small countdown from when you click "GO" and when it starts to work (and record). Otherwise, you always come out on the video with the remote in your hands.

cheers.
2017-9-14
Use props
DIott3113
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1797516 ft
United States

First of all -- got my Spark a few days ago, have flown it a number of times, love it.. flying, vids and still images are outstanding... nice work DJI

That said, I also have a Phantom 4 Pro and use it for all of my professional engagements so the bar is HIGH for Spark ... so here are the enhancements I would love to see..

•        Allow adjustment joystick speed / sensitivity         
•        Add Gimbal smoothness adjustment
•        Allow using Mavic controller (I really really miss being able to adjust exposure and shutter speed via right wheel)
•        Add advanced battery setting for discharge time
•        Retain configuration for Fn and C buttons across shutdown/start up
•        Allow change to 5.8 G signal  transmission while using an OTG (this option isn't available as far as I can see)
•        Allow us to easily change the Wifi band when connecting to the remote via an OTG cable
•        Make a high energy battery available that would allow for 15 minutes actual usable flight-time.       .         support RAW
.         Support D-Log and Cinelike

2017-9-14
Use props
DIott3113
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1797516 ft
United States

Nick779 Posted at 2017-9-5 07:07
Id like to see an option to Enable/Disable FPV gimbal mode when in sport mode. Some shots need the speed boost it provides, and it sucks that it cant be disabled.
Lower latency with FPV mode would be nice too, even if its only within a short range of the controller.

You may be aware of this but if you turn off the collision avoidance you can get additional speed ( like 15 mph) and remain in follow mode just in case you weren't aware of that  ... of course you may be thinking you need to go faster
2017-9-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

brasda91 Posted at 2017-9-4 06:08
Ok, I'm a newbie and I'm waiting for my Spark to be delivered, but doesn't the Spark have "follow me" mode?

Yes it does...
2017-9-15
Use props
Sassafras4me
lvl.2
United States

RAW format would be nice, but what would be even better is the ability to tone down the sharpening. Most Spark images suffer from being over sharpened, and I would prefer to scale it back while it is being taken and then sharpen in post where I have more control. Regarding the odd way the manuals are handled, I get it, it is a worldwide product – but having 10 silly little booklets each with only a few pages of content (in your own language) seems a recipe for folks to miss critical information.  
2017-9-15
Use props
Giovanni Yukio
lvl.2
Flight distance : 982037 ft
Brazil

It would be perfect if you disable FPV mode when you activate the sport mode. And I think a lot of Spark owners would love that change.
2017-9-15
Use props
Alex21512
lvl.2
Flight distance : 51329 ft
Russia

- timer for shooting still images. This should allow to hide RC/phone out of one's hands.
- detailed description of gesture mode in user manual. I'm personaly have troubles with understanding why it doesn't move following me more than 30-40 steps, and why it performs RTH at altitude of 30m in gesture mode rather than just hover in place.
2017-9-15
Use props
LeChuck71
lvl.4
Flight distance : 68786 ft
Germany

Raw support
Official OTG support
2017-9-15
Use props
Burak
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49731 ft
Turkey

fans896f1f9c Posted at 2017-8-28 11:57
I would like to have timer enabled quick shots

I love Spark's special features such as Helix or Dronie but I hate to be holding the remote and/or phone in my hand in those beautiful moments.

Dear Dji, thanks for listening to me.
2017-9-18
Use props
Hankmeister
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19465 ft
United States

I would like to have an adjustment slider in the tripod mode to be able to control the speed of full stick when panning AC to make panning very slow for better visual. similar to the camera gimbal adjustment .
2017-9-20
Use props
Neeon
lvl.3
Flight distance : 453701 ft
Fiji

longer range for active track and waypoints
2017-9-20
Use props
djiuser_EyqqJzm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4678 ft
United States

Add real Android support instead of the garbage you have given us.
2017-9-23
Use props
benard
New

Malaysia

Here is a suggestion for your mobile app DJI GO4, I have a Spark and each time the drone or controller needs an update, it has to be connected to the app but the mobile device will have apps that work in the background and this disrupts the update process, breaking the connection and right now, I can't even update my controller. Can we have a desktop computer update program for Spark users? My Spark is unusable with the controller as its firmware is officially stuck at 5 percent
2017-9-23
Use props
davmau
lvl.2

Germany

Software that works better after an update than before. And above all, do not forget the firmware ... How long do we have to wait to see a live image as in 4.1.8?
With 4.1.11 lags and pixeled live image – same with the Goggles – at anny distance. I would like to use the Spark and not test it. Pleeeeese give us more INFORMATION!!

Wish: 720/60p live image transmission for the goggles.
2017-9-24
Use props
medyq69
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15358 ft
Poland

Gesture is needed but spark should work better according to it - problem is with dissapearing ssid in wifi after each powering on, so if gesture mod fails during fun, and we cant call him back to us, we also cant connect to spark with phone if we didnt reset wifi with 3 bips solution before .. and we have a problem ( LINK). If  users need on start dron with reset wifi (3 bips), this is for sure not "quickstart" ;)

needs:
- allow forcing 2,4ghz wifi option at start to prevent wifi lost ssid in  5,8 each spark start and instant wifi reset
- new quickshoots
a) zoomed circle- i would love to have other version of circle but not with so big distance - fo example sorrounding object in about 1m (near face) and attitiude we placed him or just adjust  distance 1-40m in current circle mode
b) reversed circle/rotation when without object/target selecting,  spark just does 360 deg video rotating about an axis  (excelent to show view from top of the mountain or a boat) - spark record all on a height we placed him  so he can rotate  above head or at eye level and we can be on video - rotation speed should be adjustable. If its done with quickshoot mode, it will be probably smoother than manualy recorded and controled with phone..
- as written earlier - option to record while returning in dronie mode (separate/second video file)
- gesture mode could allow adjusting distance between dron and us -  e.g. when we control spark with hand we can force him to fly back putting hand with new position and changing position to call him to us closer. For example we are on boat or inflatable mattress , we do palm launch, he recognize our opened hand (palm) as now, we set his position and height (1m above water), we show new gesture like fist and he slowly fly back until we show him a palm again or reach limit 10m and he stops, we can adjust position like we can now but from longer distance,  take photo, then with second new gesture call him closer and make second photo. then we show him Y or use second new distance gesture until he reach 0,7-1m and default height.

other needs:
- 25 fps / PAL
- raw photos
- photo options like exposure time for night shoots
- otg full support

2017-9-27
Use props
scorpionro
lvl.2
Flight distance : 211355 ft
United States

medyq69 Posted at 2017-9-27 02:39
Gesture is needed but spark should work better according to it - problem is with dissapearing ssid in wifi after each powering on, so if gesture mod fails during fun, and we cant call him back to us, we also cant connect to spark with phone if we didnt reset wifi with 3 bips solution before .. and we have a problem ( LINK). If  users need on start dron with reset wifi (3 bips), this is for sure not "quickstart" ;)

needs:

I believe we do have "photo options like exposure time for night shoots". You just need to enable the manual mode and you can set the ISO and exposure time (it works on the iOS app, so I would expect it to work on Android as well).
2017-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules