Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Collecting Users Feedback
2146001446 2146001446 2017-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
scorpionro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 211355 ft
United States

medyq69 Posted at 2017-9-27 02:39
Gesture is needed but spark should work better according to it - problem is with dissapearing ssid in wifi after each powering on, so if gesture mod fails during fun, and we cant call him back to us, we also cant connect to spark with phone if we didnt reset wifi with 3 bips solution before .. and we have a problem ( LINK). If  users need on start dron with reset wifi (3 bips), this is for sure not "quickstart" ;)

needs:

I believe we do have "photo options like exposure time for night shoots". You just need to enable the manual mode and you can set the ISO and exposure time (it works on the iOS app, so I would expect it to work on Android as well).
2017-9-27
Use props
medyq69
lvl.4
Flight distance : 15358 ft
Poland

scorpionro Posted at 2017-9-27 02:53
I believe we do have "photo options like exposure time for night shoots". You just need to enable the manual mode and you can set the ISO and exposure time (it works on the iOS app, so I would expect it to work on Android as well).

True sorry, it was on my "need list" from beginning i recived spark and I  didnt remove it from when i copy/pasted text now ;)
2017-9-27
Use props
Zepis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 344984 ft
Portugal

Wifi definitions are lost every time the aircraft is turned off. Is this normal? If yes I believe it is an opportunity to improve an awesome device.
2017-9-30
Use props
Dimu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1375 ft
Sri Lanka

Like my Spark. However I would like to have

1. OTG  support
2. Google Maps
3. High capacity battery for longer flying time
4. raw photos

For your future drones, may be for  Spark 2, Please add a stand or something to keep it higher as the present one has no ground clearance & the camera touch the objects on the ground specially when landed on grass.
2017-10-2
Use props
ACW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

For 2.4Ghz to be the default frequency band and not 5.8GHz in CE compliant regions plus a 24/25p frame rate.  
2017-10-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

ACW Posted at 2017-10-2 12:40
For 2.4Ghz to be the default frequency band and not 5.8GHz in CE compliant regions plus a 24/25p frame rate.

I hear they may have changed this might see in next firmware.
2017-10-2
Use props
ACW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-10-2 12:45
I hear they may have changed this might see in next firmware.

Fingers crossed as it will be great not to have to reboot my WiFi to switch frequencies at the start of every outdoor flight.
+ 30p in the UK causes flicker in artificial light as we use PAL and not NTSC + 24p is the classic cinematic frame rate.
They do seem to be taking their time with FW .700...
2017-10-2
Use props
nottuppaware
First Officer
Flight distance : 70745 ft
Australia

Selectable film record rates 1080@24/25/30 and 720/60.
Raw photos,
Longer battery life.
Zip line and waypoints.
Apart from palm take off, I don't use the gestures.

I know these are more suited to the Mavic, but the spark is much more handy for travel.
2017-10-2
Use props
lala
Banned

Singapore

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-10-9
Use props
pixelmixture
lvl.1
France

24p/25p is mandatory !!!! how can this be lacking in the options ... 30fps makes every artificial light flickr in europe.!!!!
2017-10-10
Use props
pixelmixture
lvl.1
France

we need DLOG videos !!!!!
2017-10-10
Use props
pixelmixture
lvl.1
France

WE NEED EVEN MORE RAW PHOTOS !!!!
2017-10-10
Use props
Meister_Panse
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12628 ft
Germany

nottuppaware Posted at 2017-10-2 14:45
Selectable film record rates 1080@24/25/30 and 720/60.
Raw photos,
Longer battery life.

Should the spark makes coffee too? Unbelivable......
2017-10-10
Use props
stalters
lvl.1
United States

I have not had any problems with my Spark yet, and have been satisfied with it. I just want it to be as stable flying as it can be, and not fear Fly-Aways!
2017-10-10
Use props
nottuppaware
First Officer
Flight distance : 70745 ft
Australia

Meister_Panse Posted at 2017-10-10 12:50
Should the spark makes coffee too? Unbelivable......

Troll is very troll like.
2017-10-11
Use props
doZer the ogre
lvl.1
Flight distance : 78563 ft
United States

paskalicky 4 Posted at 2017-6-27 07:04
#Synchronize group flying#

that would be sick AF!!
2017-10-14
Use props
doZer the ogre
lvl.1
Flight distance : 78563 ft
United States

nottuppaware Posted at 2017-10-11 14:34
Troll is very troll like.

dont feed em... they need coffee and crumpets...
2017-10-14
Use props
Witchman
New
Hong Kong

25 FPS fullHD (PAL), not just the 30 FPS for NTSC users
Camera RAW photos
2017-10-15
Use props
headshot9
lvl.4
United States

- Video on gestures mode
2017-10-15
Use props
headshot9
lvl.4
United States

- Video on gesture mode
- Better recognition of gestures
- Support for OTG cable
- Waypoints
- Better gimble sensitivity
- Quickshot: rocket and spin (go up like rocket, but spin around the center)
- Quickshot: S shape track (start from behind, half circle until above the objects, pass and complete half circle to the other side)
- Quickshot: Fly over (fly in the direction of the object while reducing altitude, get to a fixed height, fly over object and take off)
- Quickshot: Fly by (start from behind, fly sideways to the objects, and finish in front of the object and continue tracking while flying back)
2017-10-15
Use props
paskalicky 4
lvl.3
Flight distance : 260981 ft
United States

Preprogrammed acrobatic flight templates. Can be used with Super UFO programmable LED light package
2017-10-18
Use props
JKL3
lvl.3
Flight distance : 812372 ft
Slovakia

OTG support
QuickShot mode: "orbit" (center of circle as GPS point on map + position of radius and height adjustment)
2017-10-18
Use props
MikB
Captain
Flight distance : 13346 ft
France

I agree with others that an adjustable gimble speed is top priority.

My wish list would include an intervalometer. In other words, when you press the camera shutter button the camera takes photos at user defined intervals, e.g 5 seconds, until you hit the button again. Until you have used one it hard to apreciate how really useful this is. It is hard to concentrate on composing the right shot when concentrating on keeping the Spark in the right place. I got hooked on this method in the days of Kite Aerial Photography. I am aware of burst mode but that is not quite the same thing.
2017-10-19
Use props
Micato
Captain
Flight distance : 2057103 ft
Croatia

My Top 3 SPARK  priority is:

1. Add full support for OTG cable to connect to RC

2. Add sensitivity to PAN-YAW stick to be able to make a perfect circle around  an object. eg. house or a building

3. Camera shutter option 25-30 FPS

4. Option for Europe users to use "CE" standard or an American "FCC", altough in violation.

I am in Croatia Europe "CE" user and I do not think that SPARK needs to go 500 metres, because YOU do not see IT after 50 metres. BUT, I would like to have stabile picture at least at 200 meters.

I know that SPARK is not a profesional drone. But it earned me money and in next months it will be payed off.
2017-11-1
Use props
Boedie
Flight distance : 29639 ft
Netherlands

I have a really good suggestion.
DJI make working drones!!!

My first Phantom 3 standard had issues with connection, losing it every few meters, it has never been made.
My Spark had issues with the Gimbal.
The new Replacement Spark, has very bad connections with controller and wifi, I can not update, because of the bad connection, so without this firmware update I can not fly at all.
Also left arm led is not working.

DJI Live support lets me wait and never answers.

So 3 DJI drones and not 1 is working!

DJI you Suck!!!
2017-11-20
Use props
dedreiix
First Officer
Flight distance : 194911 ft
Germany

• Email-Notifications for new replies in this forum.
  • Better csv-export options on djigo4 (send by email, upload to cloudstorage)
  • Official support for the otg-connection when using spark
2017-11-29
Use props
djiuser_bE5EVUI
lvl.1
Germany

More QuickShot modes OR even better - allow writing simple x(t) y(t) z(t) functions to create our own movements.
2017-11-30
Use props
fans2d136b29
lvl.1
Flight distance : 341506 ft
Germany

Can i have the following Functions for Christmas?

- 24 - 30 FPS
- D-Log or D-Cinelike
- Raw Pictures
- OTG Cable
- More Range in Europe
2017-11-30
Use props
Krrisstoff
Captain
Flight distance : 1725610 ft
  • >>>
Poland

A list of things that will make us love Spark again

1. Manual FCC / CE selection
2. Full support for OTG cable
3. Added flight planning mode at designated points
4. Add video recording at 25 fps
5. Adding RAW images
6. Positive flight around the point of interest

Manual selection of CE / FCC (this would solve many problems)

Ps. I have met with the answer that the option of choosing between CE / FCC would be illegal, because in some countries the FCC flight is illegal.
We are thinking people and we have a choice. We want to be able to choose.
If someone uses the FCC in an unreasonable place, it is his choice and responsibility.

Example:
When buying a car, we do not have automatic speed limits, although we have speed limits in different places. Manufacturers allow us to make a personal choice. However, if we drive a car faster than it is allowed, then this is our conscious choice and we take responsibility for it.

Dji give his customers a choice

Thank you
2017-11-30
Use props
Dead Drone Flyi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 61161 ft
United Kingdom

1. Manual FCC / CE selection
2. Full support for OTG cable
3. Added flight planning mode at designated points
4. Add video recording at 25 fps
5. Adding RAW images
6. Positive flight around the point of interest

Excellent ideological advances.

i would like to add cached maps please.
2017-11-30
Use props
Jezmo
Second Officer
United States

I have been learning to use gesture mode and am getting more comfortable with it. The one thing that I just started experimenting with is the OTG cable. It is remarkable how much it improves my video. With OTG I have not found a distance where my video starts breaking up. When connected over wifi to the same tablet I get flaky video starting around  150m. Bottom line the OTG support would be nice to see.
2017-11-30
Use props
Carlos Velarde
New
United States

heightoffield Posted at 2017-6-25 22:33
- A new gesture to start video recording

instead of the Y position to call back the dron,  you do only your right arm.. it will start video...
2017-12-4
Use props
Neil_Vals
lvl.1
Flight distance : 158812 ft
United States

simple, easy and more quickshots
still not comfortable with gesture mode,
-More Fail safe options please
default distance and height limit
hover in place. land
RTH if several attempts fail.
2017-12-4
Use props
Burdman44
lvl.1
Flight distance : 188773 ft
United States

I love ALMOST everything about my Spark. My only issue with it isn't really about the drone, but rather DJI itself.

Add RAW format for photos already!

It's really inexcusable that this hasn't happened yet - it's now commonly available on similarly priced smart phones, so not exactly "cutting edge tech" reserved for only top shelf products, and it's just a software update Spark-wise; mostly w/code that already exists for other DJI drones with the same camera sensor that Spark has. That leaves us with only two options for its absence - laziness (can't be bothered to add it to Spark), or greed (DJI truly believes its absence from Spark will drive people to Mavic or other higher priced models). Neither are a good look on the company, and the argument that it's not necessary for the target younger/"selfie-drone" market is ridiculous. The younger market is MORE likely to understand the differences between RAW and JPEG - not less, and telling tech-savvy young people that their photos aren't important enough to bother with quality editing because they're just "selfies" is equally insane.

As much as I love everything else about my Spark, until DJI provides it with this now "basic" camera update (thereby living up to its commitment to update these drones with new functionality as it becomes available [and RAW has been "available" for a LONG time now]), anyone asking me about drones will be told to avoid DJI products as the company is not yet one that is willing to do all it can for their customers.
2017-12-4
Use props
cicciopilota
Second Officer
Flight distance : 36624 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I think some issue should be FIx why Wi-Fi and not oscur sinch like mavic you have allready technilogy spark is godo drone for stare ore for all want fly sometimes but lag video in Europe After some meters is frustatring a lot of people want sell spark and Buy again mavic
2017-12-4
Use props
DocQuicksand
First Officer
Flight distance : 1048652 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Spark Performance Enhancement

I would like to see a couple of performance enhancements:

1. Offer a fixed 3 blade quick release prop - provides a more stable and quieter platform

2. Allow the DJI 4 Go app to let the user dial in the flight controls of the Spark - tweak individual gains (sensitivity) for all control axis' (yaw, pitch, speed, roll, etc)

Thanks!

DocQuicksand
SkyPixel
2017-12-5
Use props
Johnny852
lvl.1
Flight distance : 388219 ft
Australia

it's more on the speed of the DJI in non sport mode, it's has to increase it's non sport speed to 30KM/h, i can barely use the video in sport mode, let alone in normal mode... due to it's lack of speed.
2017-12-8
Use props
djiuser_FTxf6jG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34308 ft
Singapore

https://sparkpilots.zone/index.php?threads/3181/

DJI go app 4.1.18 on Android killed the OTG cable support!?!

OTG bring it back!!!!!!
2017-12-8
Use props
Sparkitou
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25243 ft
United States

- Waypoints.
- Improved battery lock system.
- Better battery life.
-  Did I mention Waypoints?
2017-12-8
Use props
xfirf_
First Officer
Flight distance : 194911 ft
Germany

Saving the App-Settings when using the OTG-Cable for the Spark-Remote would be so awesome.
2017-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules