Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Collecting Users Feedback
71272 558 2017-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FISHMAN513
lvl.1
Flight distance : 189393 ft
United States

more quickshots please!!
2018-12-11
Use props
FISHMAN513
lvl.1
Flight distance : 189393 ft
United States

more quick shots please!!!
2018-12-11
Use props
Wrocha76
lvl.2
Flight distance : 65328 ft
Brazil

I think that the function i would like to see in all drones is the ability to mount pano and 360º images direct in the computer. Today we have to use the drone's battery that decreases it's lifetime!
Another
2018-12-12
Use props
djiuser_qly0EYrHioX1
New

United States

Would love to help but  I just bought A new Spark that is not broadcasting its ssid. I am not allowed to post and I have no idea why I am very disappointed with Spark
2018-12-15
Use props
embayweather
lvl.4
Flight distance : 556667 ft
United Kingdom

I am very happy with my Spark apart from no RAW. But I have never used gestures because I cannot due to my condition. Perhaps a little bit out of the box but how about spoken instructions instead. Would make it really easy to fly for many disabled people then and open up a whole new market. How about it DJI!
2018-12-16
Use props
djiuser_tQhr7haYzBWi
New
Netherlands

24 Frame rate....
it is hard to get the moviematerial fluently reduced from the current 30 fps to 24 fps which I(and many others) use for Blue ray projects.
2018-12-23
Use props
Spark_user_NL
New
Netherlands

djiuser_tQhr7haYzBWi Posted at 12-23 05:17
24 Frame rate....
it is hard to get the moviematerial fluently reduced from the current 30 fps to 24 fps which I(and many others) use for Blue ray projects.

Or 25 fps, this is easier to get to 24 fps and look good
2018-12-23
Use props
timtwomey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2164206 ft
United States

Waypoints and Focus mode... Please :-)
2018-12-23
Use props
Dataengine66
lvl.2
United States

We need more adjustments in the quickshot modes, such as distance and altitude.
2019-1-10
Use props
gmozo
lvl.4
United States

maybe the same active tracking as the mavic 2, i would really like that
2019-1-14
Use props
djiuser_LpNnELSGTVCI
New
Ireland

The DJI GO 4 app keeps asking for firmware update. Updated 3 times. Only just realized now that the update log keeps being empty.

Why make  a product that refuses to work until you've updated? It is a mindblowingly stupid strategy!

Never had a drone before. Got Spark now. I wish I didn't.
2019-2-9
Use props
Sayhelloforme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8133219 ft
United States

djiuser_LpNnELSGTVCI Posted at 2-9 07:45
The DJI GO 4 app keeps asking for firmware update. Updated 3 times. Only just realized now that the update log keeps being empty.

Why make  a product that refuses to work until you've updated? It is a mindblowingly stupid strategy!

You should create a new thread and address your point. This is a totally different topic and people will not see it.
If you do create a new thread, lots of people will help you out and get your Spark updated.
Try updating without the sd card installed in the drone and if that doesn’t work, create a new thread.
2019-2-9
Use props
Sayhelloforme
lvl.4
United States

This was posted almost 2 years ago. Did anything new ever come from people's answers ?
2019-2-9
Use props
djiuser_LpNnELSGTVCI
New
Ireland

Sayhelloforme Posted at 2-9 08:13
You should create a new thread and address your point. This is a totally different topic and people will not see it.
If you do create a new thread, lots of people will help you out and get your Spark updated.
Try updating without the sd card installed in the drone and if that doesn’t work, create a new thread.

Thanks for the reply. I have surfed the dji.com forum to get help and I have googled the issue. There's a link to a thread from 8 Sep 2017. How do I know whether the forum advise is still valid? I don't because I am a total newbie. I followed the advice by clicking the link and ended on some obscure website!

I was not asking for help - my post is a user feedback: Pass it on to management and let them know it's a stupid strategy to sell customers a product that refuses to work until it's updated especially since it turns out the updates are faulty. It's an indication of a product which is not fully developed. It's not customer friendly. That my feedback.
2019-2-9
Use props
djiuser_LpNnELSGTVCI
New
Ireland

Sayhelloforme Posted at 2-9 08:15
This was posted almost 2 years ago. Did anything new ever come from people's answers ?

Thanks for the reply. There were lots of answers including mentioning of other issues, and the person who had given the advice ended up saying "the apk link which i posted above has 2 different sub versions of the old dji 4.1.5 app". But how do I know whether the forum advise is still valid? I don't because I am a total newbie. I followed the advice by clicking the link and ended on some obscure website! Here is the link, I don't know if I can use it:
apkmirror dot com/apk/dji-technology-co-ltd/dji-go-4/dji-go-4-4-1-5-release/

I was not actually asking for help - my post is a user feedback: Pass it on to management and let them know it's a stupid strategy to sell customers a product that refuses to work until it's updated especially if it turns out the updates are faulty. It's an indication of a product which is not fully developed. It's not customer friendly. That is my feedback.
2019-2-9
Use props
Sayhelloforme
lvl.4
United States

djiuser_LpNnELSGTVCI Posted at 2-9 08:38
Thanks for the reply. I have surfed the dji.com forum to get help and I have googled the issue. There's a link to a thread from 8 Sep 2017. How do I know whether the forum advise is still valid? I don't because I am a total newbie. I followed the advice by clicking the link and ended on some obscure website!

I was not asking for help - my post is a user feedback: Pass it on to management and let them know it's a stupid strategy to sell customers a product that refuses to work until it's updated especially since it turns out the updates are faulty. It's an indication of a product which is not fully developed. It's not customer friendly. That my feedback.

I totally understand what you’re saying   I know it can be very frustrating   
When you come to the main DJI forum page, click on the word Spark at the top, then click on new thread at the top right. I would make a new one cause there are lots of people out there who would help you out that are more  knowledgeable that I am   I do wish you luck.
2019-2-9
Use props
rodsan
lvl.1
United States

I just have a comment...Sometimes I forget to push stop after recording a video and then power down the drone and take out the card. Well, when I put the card in my laptop to import it is in a weird state and won't play. I discovered that if you put the card back in the drone, power it up, power up the controller, and your phone: somehow it fixes the file and you can import and the video will work!
2019-5-3
Use props
SlowSL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8409 ft
United States

Just my opinion, but the hand gestures are a bit of a gimmick.   It's fun to show your friends that you can use sorcery to move your drone about, but at the end of the day, I'm spending 1/2 a battery just trying to get the thing to stay locked onto me.  It doesn't track very well, even moving slowly.  When I hold my hand up to take command, if I step back too far, it loses the subject.  When I wave my hand, it loses subject instantly.  It works about 1 in 20 times trying for me.   I don't really care though, as I don't use it, but my kids were disappointed it wouldn't work for them either.
2019-5-6
Use props
gmozo
lvl.4
United States

quieter propellers
2019-5-6
Use props
Northwood
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2148596 ft
Canada

Hi, seems like this is a very old topic, but worth responding in 2019... hope so!  Hopefully you still read these!  

IMHO several software improvements would be good.  Some would be easy, others might need a new Spark2

•     Yaw sensitivity on left stick when in Tripod mode, same as Phantoms.  Its nearly impossible to be smooth on that stick with the current DJI Go4
  •     Auto-stop-record when the aircraft has landed and motors off.
  •     16:9 photo mode
  •     Volume control for RTH beep
  •     Waypoints
  •     Compass redundancy like the Mavic Air (I know this is a hardware thing, but would be nice in Spark2)
  •     2K video
  •     Improved video bitrate

Thank you.
2019-5-8
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Palm landing used to be great but now at times it just goes up and when you are flying low on battery you need to land.
2019-5-23
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't really have any feedback to give with the 2 Zoom.  It works every time though when you hit the please land ASAP high wind warning, your acceleration is pretty much Gone even on Sport mode.  I've switched to Normal and it's faster than Sport because when you switch back into Sport it's slower.  I assume a system overload but if you need to go go go such as filming a train or a boat moving at a swift speed and need to move quickly and it doesn't well it's gone.
2019-5-23
Use props
viet.trandinhtruc
lvl.4
Vietnam

Mavic 2 pro/zoom
- Must have press action customization for 5D button, at this moment we just have Up/Down/Left/Right
- Noise problem should be improve, at this moment we can see it easily at iso 200 for both video and image capturing.
2019-5-30
Use props
Wth is DJI
lvl.1
United States

Why can't i create a new thread
2019-8-6
Use props
Slick1215
lvl.4
Flight distance : 239091 ft
United States

Maxi3D Posted at 2017-6-26 12:58
It will be a better experience if the Spark is not so expensive. Perhaps $500 with remote?

Best Buy has it for 399? with controller. That is how they sell it so if you need one get it there. You are limited to the white version for the most part
2019-8-6
Use props
djiuser_ZdWV5zgNWrfg
lvl.1

France

Hello,

I don't understand why not allowing to shoot RAW pictures with Mavic Mini?
There's already a limitation on resolution (4K vs 2.7K) to differentiate between Mavic Air and Mavic Mini, which could be understood by a different hardware.
But ability to shoot RAW pictures is only a matter of software, and that's a pity to have such a limitation on Mavic Mini.
On one hand I understand the commercial limitation, if users want RAW, they have to buy higher-end models, such as Mavic Air/Pro. But on the other hand it means that's not possible for photography enthusiasts who like to travel light  (backpack travels, motorbike trips, etc...) - without having to declare their drone on each visited country (which is THE argument in favor of the Mavic Mini), to be able to carry a drone that can shoot on RAW.
And that' really too bad
I was really excited when Mavic Mini has been announced, it was fitting nearly all my requirement to take the step and finally buy a drone, but this limitation is really annoying me...
Wouldn't be possible to unlock this limitation on RAW files on a future firmware?
2019-11-4
Use props
fansf4678a26
lvl.2

Portugal

Hi.

DJI produts are great. I'm a fan I have many devices. But I'm very disaponted because I was very exited about the louch of MA2 and ADS-B function and then DJI reserved this functionality only to the US market. So the 'rest' of the world need to wait uncertain time to get a drone with that function. Perhaps dji is only interested in the American market ...

I think the fair way to do it would be to launch the two models at different prices and each one would decide which one to buy.

Thank you.

Regards.
2020-4-28
Use props
Martyzion
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1976608 ft
United States

Freeze gesture.  Change go away wave gesture to peace sign or OK sign, waving seems very hard for Spark to recognize.  For later models, voice command.  I think this is why folks buy the Mantis.
2020-8-29
Use props
hansoff
lvl.4
Flight distance : 50794 ft
United States

I love My Spark.  POI shooting would be nice.  Circle with interval pictures would be kool as well.
2020-8-30
Use props
Martyzion
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1976608 ft
United States

HDR photos would be nice
2020-9-4
Use props
djiuser_MX3zKyyU70Zr
New

United Kingdom

The ID in the DJI Mini 2 can only be ten characters, but the UK CAA issue an Operator ID that's 19 - could the max be increased to account for this?
2021-1-24
Use props
Jeppe Nielsen
New

Denmark

Not Sure why, I cant post here`?!?! - Or can I?!?!-- Ohh I can....

Where do I send suggestions to improvements on DJI osmo mobile 3? + The App?

Best Regards Jeppe
2021-1-26
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
lvl.4

Hungary

Jeppe Nielsen Posted at 1-26 13:05
Not Sure why, I cant post here`?!?! - Or can I?!?!-- Ohh I can....

Where do I send suggestions to improvements on DJI osmo mobile 3? + The App?

Definitely not here!
This is the thread of a DJI Spark years ago and now dead!
2021-1-27
Use props
0Stephan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 451631 ft
United States

bring back Youtube live streaming
2021-1-27
Use props
fans461f6115
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33248 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hello, I was wondering if you are going to add the P1 and L1 as payloads for the Inspire 2 and Mattrice 210RTKv1 and 2.  Having to go aout and purchase a M300 is expensive and I have had no issues with my other expensive units.
2021-1-31
Use props
okfly
New

Canada

Just like to ask why is it a third party can have firmware to have the mini2 to track and follow but DJI won't release the firmware of its own for the mini2
2022-6-10
Use props
supaminator
lvl.1
Martinique

i have issue with DJI OM5 calibration on my Google Pixel 6
and the end of calibration the phone restart and the calibration is NOT correct
2022-7-11
Use props
Reachbgk
lvl.1

United States

Can you provide a desktop version of shot guides. It is extremely hard to see and follow on phone
2022-11-1
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-7 18:39
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules