Collecting Users Feedback
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FineBrian224
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19902 ft
United States

It's dumb that Spark ties up wif when so many features of the DJI GO app require an internet connection.
2017-8-3
Use props
KeltikCanuk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 52562 ft
Canada

Are there any plans to make the RC customizable buttons retain their setting? I have to set these each time the controller is powered back up. Kind of annoying.
2017-8-3
Use props
fansc51fc523
New
United States

ciesnik Posted at 2017-7-31 13:49
How come you had to pay $110 to get another one? Did you get a voucher from DJI or something like that?

$59 for DJI Care Refresh, $49 for a new unit.
2017-8-3
Use props
lucsvette
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

jh8 Posted at 2017-8-2 06:46
Suggestion:
360 Pano video mode: Do a slow 360 degree turn at height to capture an image of the surrounding (adjustable speed).

360 PANO is a must
2017-8-3
Use props
edrayton
lvl.1
Flight distance : 115919 ft
United States

1. The spark battery does not power itself off whenever it is detached from the aircraft before manually powering off the aircraft.  Spark's battery should automatically power itself completely off  any time it detaches from the spark's contacts for any reason including: shorts, loose batteries or user error. A manual restart should be required any time it is disconnected. This is a safety precaution that may prevent users from mistakenly launching an aircraft with a faulty battery connection. This problem escalates as wear-and-tear  on the battery clips increases.

2. DJI assistant  data transfers via spark's wifi would be nice so  we can upload wirelessly to PCs for picture and video editing.
2017-8-3
Use props
jerryat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6762 ft
Australia

Drone newbie here but keen photographer.  I would just like to add my voice to the call for RAW support.  I've only taken a few photos with the Spark so far and they have not turned out all that well because of the high contrast (e.g. bright skies against objects in the shade).  With RAW support this would be easy to bring back some of the detail that is being lost.  
I don't know as much about video but colour profiles seems like a good idea.
Lastly, a proper follow me mode would be great to since the Spark is promoted a bit as a selfie drone and the current tracking capabilities seem to be really limited.
Cheers.
2017-8-3
Use props
fanscd6aa51c
New
Flight distance : 15007 ft
United Kingdom

In sports mode, maintain a horizontal horizon when changing direction.
2017-8-3
Use props
krisjanis2000
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74820 ft
Latvia

1. Follow me would be nice.
2. It would be awesome to have 4k video recording without stabilisation.
2017-8-4
Use props
fansed6a1cd0
New
Flight distance : 9888 ft
Austria

The waypoint mode is a must I think
Otherwise I really like it
2017-8-4
Use props
Hankmeister
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19465 ft
United States

Since the spark has the ability to have the installed battery charged via USB when not flying, please create an accessory to charge spent batteries via USB power pack on the ground while Spark is flying.

I do have an accessory that will charge one battery via 12 volt car outlet or big 12 volt pack, but 5 volt USB power packs are more plentiful. It would great to charge batteries when away from house hold 115 volt.

Return to RC/phone when away from Home.
2017-8-4
Use props
SuperCurro
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2357828 ft
Spain

1st PAL record at 25p, this is critical for European users.

2 follow mobile GPS

3 home mobile GPS in continuous update.

4 improve the range of European radio, now it only reache 300-350m then lose video connection up to 400-450m and never reach 500m.

5 Improve gesture mode to record video, it is impossible spark recognise me.

Thanks
2017-8-5
Use props
fansa27517e8
New

Mexico

Hello, do you know how to enable GPS in a Spark?
2017-8-5
Use props
Szwedu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 378114 ft
Poland

Can yo enable Battery percentage in equipment tab like in phantom series
2017-8-6
Use props
Spark-Vienna
New
Austria

paskalicky 4 Posted at 2017-6-27 07:04
#Synchronize group flying#

Hi there,

would be great to be able changing picture mode from 4:3 to 16:9.

Greets from Vienna.
2017-8-6
Use props
djiuser_HbMjMME
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1568 ft
Netherlands

More range.
Wider fov.
Hd pal recording.
Fix otg
App support for oneplus.

2017-8-6
Use props
Danielvdhurk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1577500 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I would like to suggest that while in gesture mode "return home" gets deactivated and that it would hover in the air with blinking lights until you decide to either let it palm land or grab your remote to accept or refuse return home. Today in gesture mode it decided to return home due to low battery, and since the spark makes noise and I was feeling like a jedi using my hands to gesture I failed to hear "returning home"  and it worked itself up in a tree. Consequence being it broke an arm in my third day of ownership
2017-8-6
Use props
faldron
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13491 ft
Germany

- Fix bug, footage imports as 29.98 rather than 29.97 in Final Cut Pro X.

- RAW

- 360 degree pano (unstitched by app!) with 3 exposure bracket (+/-2EV) per direction, including nadir directions pointing down, ideally stored as bunch of RAW.
- Smoother yaw (sensitivity option).

2017-8-6
Use props
timfrombavaria
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5469 ft
Germany

Dear DJI,

since about two weeks, I am the owner of a DJI Spark. And I can say: WOOOW, what a great product. I already had great flights in the Austrian mountains.

I just wanted to send you some feature request. Would be great if you could take a look on.

Feature Requests:

- Possibility to put the Camera Mode Switch (Video/Photo) on one of the customizable buttons so that a switch is possible without handling around on the smartphone.

- Possibility to enable automatic video record, starting when drone takes off . Maybe the drone pilot is "nervous" before a flight and forgot to push "record" and as a result, great moments will not be captured. (I actually forgot by myself a few times to push the record button).

- Possibility to switch off the button sound on the RC.

- Dynamic Obstacle Avoidance Behaviour:
(Source: https://forum.dji.com/thread-99214-1-1.html, DJI Forum user: milksteak)

Trigger:
----> Automated RTH behavior (the mode needs to be set up in the settings)

Possible modes:

A. Stay within obstacle avoidance speed limits (2.5meters/s) at ALL TIMES and land wherever it is if the drone runs out of battery.

B. As A, unless RTH approximation against battery life does not allow successful return, then auto switches to mode C until it CAN make it, then auto slows to within obstacle avoidance speed limits.

C. Mixed speed mode.  I think this is the current functionality - it flies quickly outside of a certain distance to cover ground without obstacle avoidance, and switches to low speed mode within a certain range. I'm not sure what the purpose do this mode is for, balance of battery life and safety I guess, but I think we can just keep A and B, which this mixed mode can be full sport mode speed.

D. Hover until out of battery and then land

Trigger:
----> Manual RTH activation (These options can be asked each time I slide my thumb across to call for RTH manually)

THEN, the battery graph with the live-adjusting RTH warnings can have two color-coded RTH flags.  Green for RTH mode-A and Yellow for mode-B and then Red for mode-C which constantly adjusts itself on the battery graph as I fly, showing me what safety nets I have left in my flight.  You can also set <80m it defaults to mode-A or how it currently functions.  The above options are for >80m RTH behaviors using the remote.

I think the idea of the OA extension is great. Would be great if you guys can think about that :-)

Kind Regards
2017-8-6
Use props
P.siewhoon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 53248 ft
Singapore

Can enhance to use the customize button to toggle between video and photo mode ? Another suggestion is to enable customize button to use any of the intelligent mode I'll definitely
2017-8-7
Use props
fans85bc6c1e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 83051 ft
Germany

Colormodes
RAW
2017-8-7
Use props
Jive
lvl.1
Flight distance : 190082 ft
United States

Spark-Vienna Posted at 2017-8-6 06:55
Hi there,

would be great to be able changing picture mode from 4:3 to 16:9.

I second that.  Who the heck takes pics in 4:3 mode nowadays?
2017-8-7
Use props
fans0d5dbb98
lvl.1
Flight distance : 302 ft
Australia

Hi all,
Even after the latest update my brand new Spark still can't do the flowing:

Dronie does not elevate.
Distance slider for dronie and helix still have no effect
Helix does  half a circle and then start flying in a straight line.
Can't get video recording gesture to work.

I was advised to send my Spark back to DJI for inspection.

I Just got a DJI Service Quotation...... $375 for changing the motherboard.

This is a brand new Spark that comes with a 1 year warranty. This issue is a manufacturer defect and it should be covered by DJI with no charge on my behalf as it still falls under the warranty.  

Well, that's the service  you would expect from any reputable company.
2017-8-8
Use props
Thor1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 196837 ft
Canada

fans0d5dbb98 Posted at 2017-8-8 04:18
Hi all,
Even after the latest update my brand new Spark still can't do the flowing:

i agree with you on everything besides the helix. i think it looks awesome like it is and i believe that is how it is supposed to be. it looks epic. i would have no use for helix it it just went up in a spiral. check out my video in this thread, at the end you will see the helix if you don't want to watch the whole thing.

http://forum.dji.com/thread-106890-1-1.html  

2017-8-8
Use props
Chronis
New
Flight distance : 42559 ft
Greece

I can't fly anymore.App can't open My device is Samsung galaxy note 3. If dji can't saport android devices it have to telling this to the costumers not buying if they don't have Apple.
2017-8-8
Use props
Andre_in_SanDie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 150325 ft
United States

KeltikCanuk Posted at 2017-8-3 05:25
Are there any plans to make the RC customizable buttons retain their setting? I have to set these each time the controller is powered back up. Kind of annoying.

I believe there is something wrong with your remote, I have set my customizable buttons once and they have remained that way.
2017-8-9
Use props
fans02a08784
New
United States

How can I download a video that I created within the app?  I'm able to download pictures but not videos I've created.  Appreciate the help!
2017-8-9
Use props
SeanGillian
lvl.2
United States

Whatever happens (beside physically Spark can't fly and fall), should always be able to RTH if set at beginning of flight, no more flys awa
2017-8-9
Use props
SeanGillian
lvl.2
United States

An easier way to directly post pics/videos in forum without going thru a URL address?
2017-8-9
Use props
LessTlk_MorRck
lvl.1
United States

12mp selfies
2017-8-10
Use props
KeltikCanuk
lvl.1
Canada

Andre_in_SanDie Posted at 2017-8-9 07:04
I believe there is something wrong with your remote, I have set my customizable buttons once and they have remained that way.

What type of device are you running your DJI App on? I talked to another pilot and he confirmed, "yep, I have to set my custom buttons every time".
2017-8-10
Use props
Andre_in_SanDie
lvl.2
United States

KeltikCanuk Posted at 2017-8-10 08:52
What type of device are you running your DJI App on? I talked to another pilot and he confirmed, "yep, I have to set my custom buttons every time".

Spark, iPhone, iOS 10.3

2017-8-10
Use props
KeltikCanuk
lvl.1
Canada

Hmmm, me too... Are you using OTG? If so, maybe I do have a controller problem.
2017-8-10
Use props
Andre_in_SanDie
lvl.2
United States

KeltikCanuk Posted at 2017-8-10 09:01
Hmmm, me too... Are you using OTG? If so, maybe I do have a controller problem.

I am not using OTG. I tried it once but there was no difference for me so it just easier for me to not use it.
2017-8-10
Use props
JMR58
First Officer
Flight distance : 627966 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Very pleased with my Spark, working great with the RC wifi and gesture control.
Just need a sound signal when battery level reaches the first low battery level, sometimes i am to concentrated to work with the drone that i forget to check the battery level enough, and when the RTH starts automatically at 10% its scaring, especially when you are used to the 20min P4 battery.
2017-8-10
Use props
arish
New
Flight distance : 41263 ft
Indonesia

is there anyone prefer more capacity of the spark battery? I need more than 10 minutes fly. I think 20 minutes is enough..
2017-8-10
Use props
fansd17d4c5b
New

Thailand

I just try palm launch today, it was start to fly and susdenly hit my home s ceiling even my ceiling is 2.3 height . What wrong? Now i m afraid of this palm launch mode and still worry to try again.
2017-8-11
Use props
fansd8e80c3c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 95502 ft
Brazil

Any idea when a new fw will be released? I belive they will fix more things after all this feedback.
2017-8-12
Use props
umar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 320587 ft
Malaysia

My Ideas
SPARK need Camera RAW photos
2017-8-12
Use props
umar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 320587 ft
Malaysia

I think prefer more capacity of the spark battery? more time fly 25min
2017-8-12
Use props
fans8a4205e3
New
Turkey

Hi, is there a way to increase 10 secs video recording duration at quick shot modes.?It is really too less, I can't record even a single turn around me totally
2017-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules