Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO APP v3.1.6 synchronize issue
1623 20 2017-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Martin Leong
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2996562 ft
Australia

Having trouble getting DJI GO APP v3.1.6 to synchronize for my Phantom 3 PRO yesterday flight record to SYNC ALL Flight Data in GO APP. An error msg pop up "unforturnally, the DJI GO has stop" at 98% mark. Went to white screen and back to drone selecting 1st page of the GO App. Old Flight Records remain but NOT the NEW Flight Data from yesterday flight. DJI GO App running on Samsung Galaxy TAB S2 9.7". Firmware v6.0.1. Model SM-T815Y.  Anyone else having this issue i'm wondering?

PS. Did a CLEAN installation of DJI GO v3.1.6 before the flight on the previous night. Tested the new v3.1.6 GO App and i can say it working flawlessly except SYNC part. YOU DO NEED to LOGIN v3.1.6 to use this new version and it's FULL FUNCTIONS.

2017-6-25
Use props
Aerial
Flight distance : 17740 ft
United States

Yes, I had that problem with a flight yesterday.  Old flight data remains.  New flight data missing.  Using a I-pad mini
2017-6-26
Use props
pasaytenpete
lvl.4
Flight distance : 47346 ft
United States

i am running 3.1.11 on iphone 6 and ipad mini2...   No problems
2017-6-26
Use props
Martin Leong
lvl.1
Australia

Hi Aerial. have you try uninstall the iOS GO App (my are Andriod App) off your "I-Pad mini" and Restart your I-Pad before reinstall a fresh New verion of iOS GO App.  [A words of WARNING.. theres a changes you "MAY" lose your New flight data]. it may FIX your I-Pad mini issue (since it's working Fine for pasaytenpete iphone 6 and "ipad mini 2").  My problems started when i try to SYNC the rest of New Mavic (DJI GO 4 v4.1.2 SYNC fine with DJI cloud) Flight Data to my DJI GO v3.1.5. It's SYNC fine with Phantom 3 Pro flight data, but not Mavic flight data. I get a ERROR "Unfortunally, your GO APP has stopped" msg. And now with the New v3.1.6 GO APP [Samsung ANDROID] for my Phantom 3 Pro, it didn't SYNC the "New Flight Data" on either drones flight records. IDK, maybe it's DJI cloud related issue. Hopefully, DJI can help and resolve the problems soon.
2017-6-26
Use props
Aerial
United States

Hi Martin,  That's a great idea.  I will give it a try!   Thank you.
2017-6-27
Use props
Martin Leong
lvl.1
Australia

Aerial Posted at 2017-6-27 04:59
Hi Martin,  That's a great idea.  I will give it a try!   Thank you.

Your welcome, Aerial. And i hope it's all works out for you. Cheers!

Still trying to upload my flight data for Andriod DJI GO to Sync with DJI Cloud past 2 days. not much luck the moment.
2017-6-28
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

Martin Leong Posted at 2017-6-28 06:37

Still trying to upload my flight data for Andriod DJI GO to Sync with DJI Cloud past 2 days. not much luck the moment.

Hi Martin. I appreciate the good advice you provided. If you are having problems syncing with the cloud, you are connected to a Wi Fi Modem when trying to complete this action?
2017-6-28
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

Martin Leong Posted at 2017-6-28 06:37

Hi Martin. I appreciate the good advice you provided. If you are having problems syncing with the cloud, you are connected to a Wi Fi Modem when trying to complete this action?
2017-6-28
Use props
Martin Leong
lvl.1
Australia

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-6-28 07:53

Hi DJI-Mark,
  I have had test run both Wi-Fi (2.4GHz & 5GHz) and Mobile 4G SIM Card in my Samsang Galaxy TAB S2 9.7" 4G tablet. Android Firmware v6.0.1. Model SM-T815Y. All results the same ERROR msg "Unforturnately, DJI GO has stopped" at 98% marks. With DJI GO v3.1.5 i can upload phantom 3 pro New Flight Data to DJI Cloud but couldn't SYNC Mavic New Flight Data since DJI GO4 v4.1.0 release for Mavic (of which DJI GO4 APP v4.1.0 and v4.1.2 works fine upload/SYNC for both Phantom and Mavic Flight Records). Moving forward, Did a fresh install of DJI Go v3.1.6 on Samsung tablet before last weekend test flight of the phantom 3 Pro with the new GO App. Very impress with the new App and exe. flawlessly in my own opinion. The only issue i'd encounter of the v3.1.6 are when uploading the Phantom NEW Flight Data and SYNC ALL FLIGHT DATA with Mavic Flight Record. This time none of the new flight data records had been Uploaded or SYNC to and from DJI Cloud for the new GO App. Same results stopped @98% and the same ERROR msg. I did sended in my Feedback Reports to DJI and also including the system logs a few times already and i'll hope they can look into this situation. I also checked my firewall and router and making sure they're not blocking the GO APP communicate to/from with DJI Cloud. Sure enough, they're all good. Other than that, not sure what caused the problems. I may use another spare tablet i had to test the New GO App and see if it face the same problem as this TAB S2 are having. I'll keep you post, once i'm done playing with it. Cheers!

Thanks you for the reply DJI-Mark and please let me know if you required any other infor. or if i'd missed other important details to which you may needed to resolve the problems.
2017-6-28
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

Martin Leong Posted at 2017-6-28 23:52
Hi DJI-Mark,
  I have had test run both Wi-Fi (2.4GHz & 5GHz) and Mobile 4G SIM Card in my Samsang Galaxy TAB S2 9.7" 4G tablet. Android Firmware v6.0.1. Model SM-T815Y. All results the same ERROR msg "Unforturnately, DJI GO has stopped" at 98% marks. With DJI GO v3.1.5 i can upload phantom 3 pro New Flight Data to DJI Cloud but couldn't SYNC Mavic New Flight Data since DJI GO4 v4.1.0 release for Mavic (of which DJI GO4 APP v4.1.0 and v4.1.2 works fine upload/SYNC for both Phantom and Mavic Flight Records). Moving forward, Did a fresh install of DJI Go v3.1.6 on Samsung tablet before last weekend test flight of the phantom 3 Pro with the new GO App. Very impress with the new App and exe. flawlessly in my own opinion. The only issue i'd encounter of the v3.1.6 are when uploading the Phantom NEW Flight Data and SYNC ALL FLIGHT DATA with Mavic Flight Record. This time none of the new flight data records had been Uploaded or SYNC to and from DJI Cloud for the new GO App. Same results stopped @98% and the same ERROR msg. I did sended in my Feedback Reports to DJI and also including the system logs a few times already and i'll hope they can look into this situation. I also checked my firewall and router and making sure they're not blocking the GO APP communicate to/from with DJI Cloud. Sure enough, they're all good. Other than that, not sure what caused the problems. I may use another spare tablet i had to test the New GO App and see if it face the same problem as this TAB S2 are having. I'll keep you post, once i'm done playing with it. Cheers!

Do you see anything with an error message when you attempt to sync the Mavic  and Go 4 App information? What is your email address that you use to log in when updating the flight information? If you prefer, you can DM me that information.
2017-6-29
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

Hi DJI-Mark,

Do you see anything with an error message when you attempt to sync the Mavic  and Go 4 App information? What is your email address that you use to log in when updating the flight information? If you prefer, you can DM me that information.
2017-6-29
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

Hi DJI-Mark,

2017-6-29
Use props
Martin Leong
lvl.1
Australia

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-6-29 07:17

Hi Mark,
No, i did not have had any issues with or ERROR msg pop's up in Mavic GO4 when SYNC to DJI Cloud. All my flight records for both Phantom & Mavic are showns and well presented in my GO4 v4.1.2 App.

I had install both DJI GO v3.1.6 (for ANDROID) and DJI GO4 v4.1.2 Apps to my spare Samsung Galaxy TAB S2 8" 4G tablet w/Android Firmware v7.0 for Model SM-T719Y to test SYNC off DJI Cloud and also it allow me to compare the flight records for both Go & GO4 of "ALL FLIGHT RECORDS" once the SYNC has completed. I'm happy to report, after examining the Phantom GO App. Sure enough, ALL my OLD & NEW Phantom Flight Records all shows in the DJI GO App v3.1.6. But am still receiving the ERROR msg "Unforturnately, DJI GO has stopped" at 98% marks. The reason for that is, when i  browse  through Mavic Flight Records history on the Phantom GO App. it didn't appeared to have all the latest NEW flight records of Mavic data from GO4 App. However, GO did recorded all the OLD Flight records of Mavic flight data, but not it NEW Flight Records. Perhaps something to do with Phantom GO App not recognizing the Mavic flight records coming from the GO4. This type of ERROR msg has been showing up on Phantom GO when SYNC to DJI Cloud since DJI release of GO4 v4.1.0 to v4.1.2 for the Mavic. Before DJI GO v4.0.7 (ANDROID) never have had SYNC problems with Mavic GO4 v4.0.0 to v4.0.7  flight records until now.

AS for GO4 App v4.1.2 SYNC with DJI Cloud testing. It doesn't seem to have this issue from both the phantom and Mavic ALL Flight Records to coexist. GO4 App are working fine for me as far as i can tell and no ERROR msg showing. Let's hope DJI software engineers can resolve GO APP (ANDROID) SYNC with GO4 flight data in their next update release.

Thanks Mark
PS. i'd PM my email address to your mailbox. Much appreciated for taking the time to look into my FeedBack and  the system logs i'd send to DJI.  Cheers!
2017-6-30
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

Hey Thanks Martin. I did see that and will be happy to add. If you have a different mobile device, you can always try that. Of course, who can't forget the Crystal Sky Monitor which may resolve many of these issues. You are also correct on updates being the key.
2017-6-30
Use props
Aerial
United States

Hi Martin,

I am just wondering if your problem has been resolved?  I have been having a separate conversation with DJI support for the last few days and after going round and round I am back to square one.  Still haven't downloaded any flight records since May on either my Mavic or Inspire.  Re-installed apps, re-started devices, etc. etc.  

Hope you are having better luck than I am!!!

Aerial
2017-7-6
Use props
Martin Leong
lvl.1
Australia

Aerial Posted at 2017-7-6 04:58
Hi Martin,

I am just wondering if your problem has been resolved?  I have been having a separate conversation with DJI support for the last few days and after going round and round I am back to square one.  Still haven't downloaded any flight records since May on either my Mavic or Inspire.  Re-installed apps, re-started devices, etc. etc.  

Hi Aerial,
  I did had a bit of luck with Phantom 3 Pro saved flight records SYNC with DJI Cloud server on to my DJI GO v3.1.8 for Android, but "Unable" to SYNC for the latest Mavic Flight Records data off the Cloud. Had tested and install in 3 different Samsung devices (2 tablets and a Phone) SYNC with DJI Cloud and they'll yield the same results. All 3 SYNC fine for all Phantom 3 Pro Flight Records, but "NOT" the latest Mavic Flight Records data. Howeve, it did manage to SYNC all the "OLD" Flight Records of the Mavic to DJI GO.
  DJI GO4 (Android) did not appear to had this problems SYNC with DJI GO flight data. it's shows both "up-to-date" Flight Records for the 2 drone's from the GO and GO4 Apps.
  I think that, DJI GO software had compatibility issue with the GO4 Flight data (as of GO4 App v4.1.0 onward) when GO SYNC for the latest Mavic Flight Records.
  I guess newer DJI Go4 v4.1.0 onward (Android) software struture are backwards compatible with DJI GO. but same can not be said for DJI GO and let's hope they'll look into this soon.
  Base on pasaytenpete: iphone 6 and ipad mini2 work fine comment. Can you try and get hold of the same Apple devices off a friends or family members who's does own one. Install the GO and GO4 and run a test and see if that's may work (since pasaytenpete has confirmed it's does work for iphone 6 and ipad mini2). it's just "MAY BE" i-Pad mini problem... what you gotta lose, right. Or as Mark said "who can't forget the Crystal Sky Monitor".  

Regards,
Martin
2017-7-10
Use props
Martin Leong
lvl.1
Australia

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-6-30 06:52
Hey Thanks Martin. I did see that and will be happy to add. If you have a different mobile device, you can always try that. Of course, who can't forget the Crystal Sky Monitor which may resolve many of these issues. You are also correct on updates being the key.

Hey  DJI-Mark,
   thanks for the reply. The Crystal Sky Monitor solution look tempting, but that had to wait til Xmas. One question on

my mind the moment. Are you sure about that the GO will SYNC with Mavic Go4 Flight records off the Cloud. Some how,

it's didn't strike me it's hardware problems but it's "MAY BE" software related. All my Samsung devices are dedicated

to 1 each of my drone's and NO 3rd party software what so ever installed on since i bought it new. Can you please

confirm that's not the case. Thanks much...  
2017-7-10
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

The Go App is not designed for the Mavic. That would only be the Go 4 App. Sorry if I confused you with my previous responses but the Mavic only works with the Go 4 App, not the Go.
2017-7-10
Use props
Aerial
United States

Martin Leong Posted at 2017-7-10 10:35
Hi Aerial,
  I did had a bit of luck with Phantom 3 Pro saved flight records SYNC with DJI Cloud server on to my DJI GO v3.1.8 for Android, but "Unable" to SYNC for the latest Mavic Flight Records data off the Cloud. Had tested and install in 3 different Samsung devices (2 tablets and a Phone) SYNC with DJI Cloud and they'll yield the same results. All 3 SYNC fine for all Phantom 3 Pro Flight Records, but "NOT" the latest Mavic Flight Records data. Howeve, it did manage to SYNC all the "OLD" Flight Records of the Mavic to DJI GO.
  DJI GO4 (Android) did not appear to had this problems SYNC with DJI GO flight data. it's shows both "up-to-date" Flight Records for the 2 drone's from the GO and GO4 Apps.

nk

Hi Martin,

I did have some luck flying and syncing this weekend.  After numerous emails with DJI support, and many tries later, I was able to connect.  In summary, I did the following:

Calibrated the IMU

Enabled the video caption in settings

Everything else remained the same.  I am using the DJI Go 4 version 4.1.3.  

Yay!!  

Aerial
2017-7-16
Use props
Martin Leong
lvl.1
Australia

Hi Aerial,
So glad your problems solved and taking care of with DJI Support. Good for you and happy flying . My are still on going and not that important (namly couldn't get my GO to record my NEW Mavic Flight logs onto my DJI GO App when i SYNC with DJI Cloud). But i'm sure they will sort it out later date in the GO App update. Other than that, not issues so ever Flying either Phantom 3 Pro or Mavic operating and both (GO & GO4) Apps working well for me as far as i can tell. Guess, i just keep flying the mean time til the next GO update for Phantom 3 Pro. Cheer!

Martin
2017-7-23
Use props
Martin Leong
lvl.1
Australia

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-7-10 12:11
The Go App is not designed for the Mavic. That would only be the Go 4 App. Sorry if I confused you with my previous responses but the Mavic only works with the Go 4 App, not the Go.

Hey Mark,
Thanks for the reply. I do understand that GO for Phantom 3 Pro and GO4 for Mavic. My issue is with Go App which i 'd installed on my Samsung Galaxy S2 Tablet only for my Phantom.  The GO4 is on my Samsung S6 Edge+ Phone only for my Mavic. As you can see, both Apps are install in  different devices for each drone. After each NEW flight for both Drones end of day. All my devices are connected to home Wi-Fi, GO4 SYNC with cloud and recorded both drones flight logs to it logs history. But, when GO SYNC with cloud, it only uploading the phantom flight logs and NOT recording any NEW flight logs from Mavic flight (16/06/2017 are the last date recording logs for Mavic in my GO Flight Record).  SYNC stopped at 98% and the GO App shut down and up come ERROR msg "DJI GO has stopped". It's seems GO having difficulty recording New Mavic Flight logs for some unknown reason.  Flight both drones yesterday... try again record Mavic flight logs to GO... no luck, same results. On my S6 phone GO4 recorded all flight data records without a problem.  hope you can help.. Thanks much.

Martin
2017-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules