Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Update - 26 June 2017
1334 12 2017-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
allanart
First Officer
Flight distance : 1050577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi folks.
Just installed the latest firmware - released yesterday:
A/C: V01.01.0010
RC: V01.01.0001
App (iOS): V4.1.3

The update proceeded smoothly and completed without incedent.
The A/C update did seem take a long time to complete, I didn't time it, but it stalled for a while at 84% and again at 85% before proceeding.
One thing I have noticed is that the connection (including image stability) between the Master and Slave RC appears to be improved.
I can view and control the camera via the Slave RC even indoors and from upstairs, which was not the case before.

Kind regards
Allan
2017-6-27
Use props
Viper Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 31644 ft
United States

Thanks Allen for the info. Glad it went smooth.
2017-6-27
Use props
elmago
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40663 ft
Argentina

good news, let´s see if its improve the live feed....
2017-6-27
Use props
Joko
First Officer
Flight distance : 497674 ft
Switzerland

Hi, the Update went smooth for me too.It took about 12 min to go from 84% to 87%, the entire Update took about 30 min.
The batteries have been updated too, after the Update the batteries were  unpaired.
Bye
2017-6-27
Use props
maxdd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 889531 ft
United States

Updates all went fine here also. The 84% to 87% was beginning to question the progress a bit. Left it alone and went on to do it's thing.

Will take a look at battery paring......

Edited to add that no flights yet as the wind is not kind today....
2017-6-27
Use props
ronin rs211
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I just finished doing all three updates and all I can say is that they made things worse sooner..... It's not a heat related issue with my iPad since I was in the shade and it's only 75*f.
The video feed back even in 720 craps out, it even craps out while on the ground as I walk by the camera...CPU warning is still there

This Inspire 2 is pure junk..
2017-6-27
Use props
Cougar1
First Officer
Flight distance : 924393 ft
  • >>>
Canada

ronin rs211 Posted at 2017-6-27 11:04
I just finished doing all three updates and all I can say is that they made things worse sooner..... It's not a heat related issue with my iPad since I was in the shade and it's only 75*f.
The video feed back even in 720 craps out, it even craps out while on the ground as I walk by the camera...CPU warning is still there

I can assure you my I2 works perfect. Maybe you should just send it in for repair?
2017-6-27
Use props
ronin rs211
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I am, just got off the phone and waiting for a return label... Of course they won't let me just drive it in and have them take a look at it while I wait...
2017-6-27
Use props
Ale
Second Officer
Flight distance : 155059 ft
Italy

Good news. I'm going to update it tonight...
2017-6-28
Use props
allanart
First Officer
Flight distance : 1050577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ale Posted at 2017-6-28 01:03
Good news. I'm going to update it tonight...

Just completed a test flight with the new firmware - all good, no problems!
Regards
Allan
2017-6-28
Use props
SkySight Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

allanart Posted at 2017-6-28 01:49
Just completed a test flight with the new firmware - all good, no problems!
Regards
Allan

Just updated mine and it took over an hour to complete 4 sets of batteries and two cameras, two remotes.
It took ages for the video controller to upgrade, maybe because of prores?
2017-7-1
Use props
SkySight Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ronin rs211 Posted at 2017-6-27 12:26
I am, just got off the phone and waiting for a return label... Of course they won't let me just drive it in and have them take a look at it while I wait...

Really sorry to hear of your issues. All I can say is that you must have a genuine problem with the machine  as I don't have any of the issues you experience even at 30C in full sun. Only problem I have is with the props which make me very nervous. I have just ordered a set of folding carbon props which bolt on. Very expensive but at least I will have some peace of mind.
2017-7-1
Use props
ronin rs211
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

SkySight Aerial Posted at 2017-7-1 02:00
Really sorry to hear of your issues. All I can say is that you must have a genuine problem with the machine  as I don't have any of the issues you experience even at 30C in full sun. Only problem I have is with the props which make me very nervous. I have just ordered a set of folding carbon props which bolt on. Very expensive but at least I will have some peace of mind.

The new app turns the video feed to my new iPad mini 4 to crap after 5 min of flight time...
No other apps on the damn iPad and I never had an issue before the latest app/firmware updates.
2017-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules