Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Only low-resolution of 9 pics Panorama
3127 7 2017-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf53daa76
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5610 ft
Germany

The Panorama mode works great. I took a horizontal panorama and Spark took 9 photos, each 3968x2976. It then automatically created a panorama photo and saved it to the SD card, but only in low-resolution of 2087x1255.

This is smaller than the original pictures!

The 9 photos stitched on PC makes a Panorama of 7313x5956.

What is going wrong here?

@Dji: Please make it possible not to shrink the resolution of the Panorama and to export the original 9 pics in the dji4go app.

Thank you.
2017-6-27
Use props
rickysuperdog
First Officer
Flight distance : 929429 ft
Hong Kong

if export in high resolution, the stitching time should be longer than expect.
2017-6-27
Use props
mtnlandpix
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Instead of editing and completing the pano on my Spark, I export the images to my computer and create the pano in Panorama Studio Pro 3.  Works great, very easy, and comes out in high resolution.
2017-6-27
Use props
Ammpexx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1879495 ft
  • >>>
Germany

but that can't be the way... is there no way to get to the full res. pictures using the DJI Go 4?
2017-8-15
Use props
Hankmeister
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19465 ft
United States

Inside SD card of spark will be  folders of full resolution of the 9 or 21 pictures. I use free Microsoft ICE to automatically stitch the panoramas in high res. The DJI Go 4 stitches together the low res pictures sent from Spark via wifi to controller/phone.
2017-8-15
Use props
Ammpexx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1879495 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hankmeister Posted at 2017-8-15 11:15
Inside SD card of spark will be  folders of full resolution of the 9 or 21 pictures. I use free Microsoft ICE to automatically stitch the panoramas in high res. The DJI Go 4 stitches together the low res pictures sent from Spark via wifi to controller/phone.

jep. Just found this nice tool by googeling. Works quite nicely!
2017-8-15
Use props
vasi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16099 ft

France

Hankmeister Posted at 2017-8-15 11:15

It might be simple, I am still unable to arrange the pictures in the right way
I can only see an automatic way under the structured panorama and it does not arrange the pictures correctly. How do you set it manually? Thanks
2017-8-16
Use props
Thor1
First Officer
Flight distance : 196837 ft
Canada

anything that is edited in the DJI go app will have the res reduced. videos or pictures. we are lucky they provide editing software at all.
2017-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules