Could not complete your request because the file-format module ca...
6264 8 2017-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nagygabornet
lvl.1
Flight distance : 558543 ft
Hungary

Hi.

yesterday night i was shoot some long expo pictures. Today i try to open the files, but the pohotoshop and the bridge, lightroom, preview(on Mac), aperture is drop the same error message.
"Could not complete your request because the file-format module cannot parse the file."
The thumbnails on the finder are shown, but in the bridge, lightroom, aperture not.

Have any solution to get back my dng files?
Is there a problem with the mavic?

I use raw + jpeg option, the jpegs are ok.

2017-6-27
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Some are reporting problems with DNG with recent firmware (.0800/.0900), with some users able to open in Lightroom but not in non-Adobe apps, some, like you, can't even open in Adobe products. What firmware version are you on, and what version Lightroom are you using?
2017-6-27
Use props
nagygabornet
lvl.1
Hungary

Ex Machina Posted at 2017-6-27 11:28
Some are reporting problems with DNG with recent firmware (.0800/.0900), with some users able to open in Lightroom but not in non-Adobe apps, some, like you, can't even open in Adobe products. What firmware version are you on, and what version Lightroom are you using?

The FW that i used the .0800 (today updated to .0900 without the sd card).
The PS and lightroom is the latest Creative Cloud.
2017-6-27
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
United States

nagygabornet Posted at 2017-6-27 12:00
The FW that i used the .0800 (today updated to .0900 without the sd card).
The PS and lightroom is the latest Creative Cloud.

I'm still on .0800 because I know the issue isn't fixed in .0900 and there's no other reason for me to upgrade.

I'm also using the latest CC releases on Mac OS Sierra 10.12.5, and while DNG open for me in Lightroom and I see thumbnails in the Finder, Finder previews with QuickLook and DNG opened in Preview come out all black.

.0700 is the last firmware where DNG worked as expected on MacOS, and some have chosen to revert. You might give that a try if you can't open the files at all.
2017-6-27
Use props
nagygabornet
lvl.1
Hungary

In the Lightroom is same. I see the thumbnail and a "!" mark on the top right corner. If i switch to developer mode i've got a message "the file is damaged or not supported".
I tried export the files from the lightroom catalog, but it is the same and the dameged files didnt export.
2017-6-29
Use props
toddbeltz
New

Singapore

I'm experiencing the same issue. Can't open any of the DNG files on two of my Macs, running the latest software, as well on my friends Mac. Tried on a PC and no issues whatsoever. This only happened with the .900 upgrade. Before that, all of my DNG files open just fine. Both LR and PS won't open the file.
2017-8-31
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
United States

toddbeltz Posted at 2017-8-31 03:22
I'm experiencing the same issue. Can't open any of the DNG files on two of my Macs, running the latest software, as well on my friends Mac. Tried on a PC and no issues whatsoever. This only happened with the .900 upgrade. Before that, all of my DNG files open just fine. Both LR and PS won't open the file.

I've since discovered the root source of the problem, summarized in this post: http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... mp;page=1#pid853228
2017-8-31
Use props
Marry Anderson
lvl.1

Ukraine

I had similar problems, but I did not find a solution. But if you found a solution - please share it!
2018-6-20
Use props
Marry Anderson
lvl.1

Ukraine

I plan to restore old photos, I found this article about macbooks https://damagedphotorestoration. ... tos-on-macbook.html
 This is useful!
2018-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules