Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't sign into DJI Go App
1233463 1233463 2017-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone Lady
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4780 ft
Canada

What am I doing wrong?  I can't sign in to the DJI Go App with my Osmo mobile because the keyboard will not allow me access to the "sign in" button.  I can type email address, password, then sign in, but then it goes to the "I'm not a robot" numbers and letters.  When I type them in the keyboard is blocking the sign in and I don't know how to get rid of it.  There is no keyboard removal button on the bottom right as usual.  Just the return.  It's the weirdest thing.  Have I forgotten something?  Done something wrong?
2017-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

You may try to clear the browser cache and history in ''Setting'', and then try again. If the problem persists, please reinstall the APP.
2017-6-28
Use props
DonBishop
lvl.1
United States

I had the same problem today and it cost me a job/money/reputation.  DJI's response on the support chat was to call support in the morning or send them an email.  They are unable to answer why I even have to sign into the DJI Go app to use the camera in the first place, or why I will now need internet connectivity in order to use their produce.  DJI customer service isn't.
2017-6-29
Use props
DonBishop
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-28 05:14
You may try to clear the browser cache and history in ''Setting'', and then try again. If the problem persists, please reinstall the APP.

Your fix did not work.  I have deleted and reinstalled the app on two separate iPhones.  The problem persists.  I then tried it on my iPad.  I was able to see past the keys to the sign in button, but the captcha fails every time.  
2017-6-29
Use props
Drone Lady
lvl.1
Canada

Mine was fixed by deleting and reinstalling the app.  Thank you.
2017-6-30
Use props
fans5ccdce3b
New
United States

have the same issue...just got refurbished ipad mini 2 (wifi only)
try to use app and first try to login has no captcha but after attempt to login, it shows up but when I enter the captcha info, hit log in and it shows the spinner for about 20 sec or so then a failure and "check your network connections"
have tried several times to reboot and reinstall app with the same result.
running the latest update (10.3.2)
2017-7-1
Use props
hallscott1
New

United States

fans5ccdce3b Posted at 2017-7-1 18:53
have the same issue...just got refurbished ipad mini 2 (wifi only)
try to use app and first try to login has no captcha but after attempt to login, it shows up but when I enter the captcha info, hit log in and it shows the spinner for about 20 sec or so then a failure and "check your network connections"
have tried several times to reboot and reinstall app with the same result.

I'm having the same issue. So ******* frustrating! Using an iPhone 7. The app worked last weekend but now itveither says "Check internet connection" or "Input correct verification code".  I have a good connection and I do input the correct code. I hope they fix this soon.
2017-7-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Just to verify, could you please provide more complete information? Like the model of Mobile Device, system version, APP version, and the screenshot would be much appreciated.
2017-7-1
Use props
Drone Lady
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-1 20:27
Just to verify, coudd you please provide more complete information? Like the model of Mobile Device, system version, APP version, and the screenshot would be much appreciated.

Mine problem rectified itself after deleting and reinstalling the app.
2017-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Drone Lady Posted at 2017-7-2 13:50
Mine problem rectified itself after deleting and reinstalling the app.

It's a glitch of server, it has been restored now, really sorry for the inconvenience that has been caused to you.
2017-7-2
Use props
Derekzane
New
Flight distance : 279587 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-2 20:23
It's a glitch of server, it has been restored now, really sorry for the inconvenience that has been caused to you.

Its happening again!!!!!!
2017-7-15
Use props
RhpjzESQqChO
New

Mexico

Deactivate location services for the dji go 4 app. Try again. This should work. Once you log in, enable the location services.
2017-7-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Derekzane Posted at 2017-7-15 16:48
Its happening again!!!!!!

The server is fine, do you still have the same issue after a second try?
2017-7-17
Use props
theMezz
New
United States

We have the same issue
Cannot use the app anymore - asks us to log in and we do then it asks us to create a new account and it all repeats
The OSMO is not usable for us anymore

Joe Mezzanini
Herkimer College
herkimer.edu
2017-9-18
Use props
djiuser_P8vW696
New
United States

Very strange.  I have two iPad Pro’s running the app and both had the same problem - for both the email and password.   The fix was eventually simple and didn’t require reinstalling the app.

Keep touching the screen below the words email or password until it reacts and lets you input.

I’m assuming they didn’t magically fix the server while I was online on Sunday afternoon.

Sure do appreciate the Forums on so many subjects.
2017-9-24
Use props
fansafce5f6d
New
United States

Hello, I just received another (I hope it's new) Phantom 4 Pro through the Refresh warranty. I went through all set up protocol and my DJI Go 4 app will not allow me to log into my account. Of course, if you cannot log in, you can't use the app. This a problem, because right now my drone is a paperweight. I have tried two different networks, uninstall and reinstalled the app twice, manually re-linked with the copter, and tried two different devices (ipad mini and iphone) The message is still "Sign in Failed. Check your network connection. My first call to support ended with the tech saying there was a server problem and to try again in 1.5 hours, then I would be able to connect. Nooooo that was not true. Now the second call resulted in the tech saying to "call back" after i take the copter home, reset my home network and try again. What??? Okay, if that does not work, then what? In addition, DJI does not keep tickets on your support calls, so I have to explain all of this again every time I call. HELP
2017-10-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansafce5f6d Posted at 2017-10-4 11:25
Hello, I just received another (I hope it's new) Phantom 4 Pro through the Refresh warranty. I went through all set up protocol and my DJI Go 4 app will not allow me to log into my account. Of course, if you cannot log in, you can't use the app. This a problem, because right now my drone is a paperweight. I have tried two different networks, uninstall and reinstalled the app twice, manually re-linked with the copter, and tried two different devices (ipad mini and iphone) The message is still "Sign in Failed. Check your network connection. My first call to support ended with the tech saying there was a server problem and to try again in 1.5 hours, then I would be able to connect. Nooooo that was not true. Now the second call resulted in the tech saying to "call back" after i take the copter home, reset my home network and try again. What??? Okay, if that does not work, then what? In addition, DJI does not keep tickets on your support calls, so I have to explain all of this again every time I call. HELP

We are sorry for the late response because of Chinese National Day Holiday. And you post Phantom issue in Osmo section.
The server was not available for a while several days ago and it recovered now, do you still have the problem? If so, would you please provide us the serial number of the drone and the screenshot of error message?
2017-10-10
Use props
GAVMD
New

Ukraine

I can not log in to Youtub, not an active button 'Sign in' ... What's the matter ???
2017-10-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

GAVMD Posted at 2017-10-14 05:36
I can not log in to Youtub, not an active button 'Sign in' ... What's the matter ???

Hi, GAVMD, I don't think we can help you out with your Youtue issue due to this is DJI Forum.
You may try to change another browser.
2017-10-14
Use props
Gazzar57
New
New Zealand

Yip same problem, very frustration. Seems everytime I start up the DJI drone it requires and update or settings have changed
2017-10-19
Use props
Gazzar57
New
New Zealand

djiuser_P8vW696 Posted at 2017-9-24 08:19
Very strange.  I have two iPad Pro’s running the app and both had the same problem - for both the email and password.   The fix was eventually simple and didn’t require reinstalling the app.

Keep touching the screen below the words email or password until it reacts and lets you input.

Yip this worked with me, have to keep your finger on screen for a bout a minute but then allows you to type in password
2017-10-19
Use props
fans7ac84dc9
New
United States

I am having a similar issue. I am runiing DJI Go app on iPhone6 running IOS 11.0.3 and am unab le to sign in. I have deleated and reinstalled the app three times and it still doesn't work. I was unable to use the app on a job today. Sure does stink when a little app like this cost you MONEY.
2017-10-22
Use props
jurado
lvl.1
New Zealand

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-28 05:14

Hi there,

I have the issue where the DJI 4.0 app loads, but then it goes to its sign in page. I see the fields to complete but then I can’t  actually enter any text into the fields, it just won’t select it.

Tried deleting the app, reloading, I, running latest IOS and wonder if the two are buggy?

Can anyone help?
Scott.
2017-10-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jurado Posted at 2017-10-27 00:42
Hi there,

I have the issue where the DJI 4.0 app loads, but then it goes to its sign in page. I see the fields to complete but then I can’t  actually enter any text into the fields, it just won’t select it.

Sir, I have tried my APP and it could sign in without any problem.
Is that possible to upload a screenshot here and your APP version?
2017-10-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans7ac84dc9 Posted at 2017-10-22 08:15
I am having a similar issue. I am runiing DJI Go app on iPhone6 running IOS 11.0.3 and am unab le to sign in. I have deleated and reinstalled the app three times and it still doesn't work. I was unable to use the app on a job today. Sure does stink when a little app like this cost you MONEY.

We are so sorry for the experience with APP, do you still have the problem?
I hope the issue has got sorted out.
2017-10-27
Use props
jurado
lvl.1
New Zealand

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-27 01:45
Sir, I have tried my APP and it could sign in without any problem.
Is that possible to upload a screenshot here and your APP version?

2017-10-27
Use props
jurado
lvl.1
New Zealand

It is still a problem still, I have version 4.1.14, I couldn’t get it working since 4.1.13 too. My drone has not flown since these updates and I’m getting very annoyed.
2017-10-27
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Unfortunately the images aren't coming through on my end, can you try resending them?
2017-10-27
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

jurado Posted at 2017-10-27 11:04
It is still a problem still, I have version 4.1.14, I couldn’t get it working since 4.1.13 too. My drone has not flown since these updates and I’m getting very annoyed.

Could you please clarify what mobile device an OS version you're currently running?
2017-10-27
Use props
jurado
lvl.1
New Zealand

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-10-27 14:53
Could you please clarify what mobile device an OS version you're currently running?

So the iPad I’m using is the new thin standard size iPad, can’t recall the name apple call it. I also have the same issue on my iPhone 7. I’ll try load the screen shots again, but this dji forum photo upload seams to not be working on the same devices which is not a surprise, I’m just so amazed how this is for dji it’s not good for them!

I too had success once, when I deleted app, turned off iPad, installed it again then opened the app. It only let me connect to the drone and view the camera, it still waouldnt log in. Turning it all off then trying again I’m back to square one and same issue.

I’ve now missed 5 key jobs with this issue and I’m about to go to the opposition and see if they will pay me to smash this drone on YouTube!
2017-10-27
Use props
jurado
lvl.1
New Zealand

jurado Posted at 2017-10-27 18:46
So the iPad I’m using is the new thin standard size iPad, can’t recall the name apple call it. I also have the same issue on my iPhone 7. I’ll try load the screen shots again, but this dji forum photo upload seams to not be working on the same devices which is not a surprise, I’m just so amazed how this is for dji it’s not good for them!

I too had success once, when I deleted app, turned off iPad, installed it again then opened the app. It only let me connect to the drone and view the camera, it still waouldnt log in. Turning it all off then trying again I’m back to square one and same issue.

Screen shot
78CE8DAB-557E-4B77-AF56-F8E0D5DAB90F.png
2017-10-27
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

jurado Posted at 2017-10-27 18:46

What is the iOS version on that iPad? Does it only use WiFi or can it use cellular data as well?
2017-10-27
Use props
jurado
lvl.1
New Zealand

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-10-27 18:54
What is the iOS version on that iPad? Does it only use WiFi or can it use cellular data as well?

It is 11.0.3, it is wi fi and 3G, and I have the same issues on my iPh 7 running the same. Also, tried wifi and 3G to run it all on. no good.
2017-10-27
Use props
fansc35f59ab
lvl.1
Flight distance : 158770 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just upgraded and nothing works. I now have to login, but, just like everyone else, I cant enter a password, because it wont let you... Ios 11.0.3 latest DJI Go... going bavk to Litchi...
2017-10-29
Use props
fansc35f59ab
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Just had a search and rescue mission. Could not fly because I could not login to DJI Go... This is unacceptable. Fix it..
2017-10-29
Use props
fansc35f59ab
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Yes, l am extremely fustrated. Why should I have to log into my account to fly my drone, when it is a possible matter of life and death, and not be able to fly? I hope you have a good answer, because I am ready to toss it. How would you like to have to tell the family of a victim that you couldn't use the drone because the manufacturer issued a crappy piece of software? Yes, I am mad. We have propably been set back a year now in trying to integrate drone into our search and rescue because of this single event. You have no idea how bad ghis was and is..
2017-10-29
Use props
fansc35f59ab
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

I am loading Litchi... let me know when you fix this...
2017-10-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

We are so sorry for unpleasant experience with our APP, anyone has time to take a short video about the APP sign in issue?
I will feedback to our APP development team to look into, thank you.
2017-10-29
Use props
fansc35f59ab
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-29 20:24
We are so sorry for unpleasant experience with our APP, anyone has time to take a short video about the APP sign in issue?
I will feedback to our APP development team to look into, thank you.

There is no need for a video. You tap and tap, (and tap some more) on the password block and it does not respond... it will not let you enter a password. You also cannot change your login I.D. I have a very important exercise in 3 days to show local police, EMS, and federal agencies, how we can use drones in active shooter events. I now cannot complete this demo with our very expensive DJI drones, without switching to a different software that none of us have used before... This may cost us thousands of dollars in contracts. Opinion... Regarding the reason for having to log in to fly in the first place... As a software developer myself, requiring someone to log into your site, simply so you can track and record where they fly borders on invasion of privacy. It also creates situations like mine, where if you can't log in, and therefore cannot fly, you are putting lives at risk. I imagine this will also cost you business within goverment sectors that do not allow tracking by foreign entities. As they say, you are shooting yourself i  the foot.
2017-10-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jurado Posted at 2017-10-27 20:00
It is 11.0.3, it is wi fi and 3G, and I have the same issues on my iPh 7 running the same. Also, tried wifi and 3G to run it all on. no good.

V4.1.15 has been released, could you please update the APP to see if the problem persists?
2017-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules