Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Customer service is very challenging
466 3 2017-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Toolman559
New
Flight distance : 10259 ft

United States

Customer service is very challenging, my p-4  fell out of the sky because it would not communicate with the controller and they've been coming up with excuse after excuse so they don't have to warrantee Their product. Once it finally got to the repair shop they said that I added something onto it without even telling me what Was added to it, just another lie so I have to pay for their mistake. It's getting old
2017-6-27
Use props
fans8b2b3821
lvl.1
United States

Seems like you are not the only one.  I have been trying to pay for repairs on my drone,(the one I sent to DJI for repair after a fly away) and keep getting told that my payment is not valid...
2017-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the unpleasant experience, would you please provide me your case number so I can look into what happpened and help you get an update? Appreciate your time.
2017-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans8b2b3821 Posted at 2017-6-27 18:11
Seems like you are not the only one.  I have been trying to pay for repairs on my drone,(the one I sent to DJI for repair after a fly away) and keep getting told that my payment is not valid...

May I have your case number and your payment method? I will inform local repair team to check the payment status.
2017-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules