1168 9 2017-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BouldersDad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 872448 ft
United States

Help me out here guys and gals.
I thought I read somewhere, either on this forum, or in the manual, or maybe I actually came across it in the menu for the Goggles themselves, how to synch your flights that you fly with the Goggles.
I have a P4, so I do not have the option to have my tablet hooked up at the same time.
2017-6-27
Use props
BouldersDad
lvl.3
United States

Anybody?
DJI-Jamie?
2017-6-30
Use props
fans8c47b7d8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 52316 ft
United Kingdom

I would also like to know how to do this, anyone have any ideas?  I have a P4P and a Spark, and I'm currently not seeing any of the flights I log with the goggles.
Thanks
2017-7-9
Use props
TheMann58
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18669501 ft
  • >>>
United States

With your DJI Goggles connected via USB cable to your PC start the DJI Assistant 2 program, then click on "DJI Goggles," then click on "Data Upload," which is on the left side of program screen under "Firmware Update." Your flight records should then be displayed.  You can then check the little box next to each flight record that you want to upload. Finally, click on "Report Data File."  That's how it SHOULD work - I think.

HOWEVER, there are three problems/bugs currently when I try to do this with my three flight records on my new DJI Goggles:
  • BUG #1 - my three flight records all have an erroneous date of 2017/01/01 - so even if the flight records upload, they will likely be saved with the wrong date.
  • BUG #2 - immediately after clicking on Report Data File, I get an "Upload Failed" message next to each flight record.  And clicking on the displayed "Retry" button produces the same result.
  • BUG #3 - there does not appear to be a Settings option to set the current calendar date and time for the DJI Goggles.

So, the capability to upload flight records from the DJI Goggles to your DJI account appears to exist, BUT it is currently BROKEN.

If anyone is able to successfully upload flight records from their DJI Goggles using the above technique (or a modification thereof), or if you figure out how to set and save the correct date and time in your DJI Goggles, let the group know via this forum post.  THANKS!
2017-7-13
Use props
BouldersDad
lvl.3
United States

Thanks, TheMann58!
Now the question is, do I want to?
2017-7-14
Use props
TheMann58
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18669501 ft
  • >>>
United States

BouldersDad Posted at 2017-7-14 16:04
Thanks, TheMann58!
Now the question is, do I want to?

BouldersDad,

Let me know if it works for you or if you also get "upload failed."
2017-7-14
Use props
BouldersDad
lvl.3
United States

TheMann58 Posted at 2017-7-14 22:22
BouldersDad,

It'll be a few days before I can try it, but I'll definitely post my results when I do.
2017-7-15
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

TheMann58 Posted at 2017-7-14 22:22
BouldersDad,

I get same result here in UK using my P4 & Goggles (not flight tested yet, other than indoor testing), except file date is correct, upload fails though.
2017-7-16
Use props
truthseekers
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3684 ft
United Kingdom

Im getting upload failed in 2018... so no comment from DJI (no suprises there)... I guess broken is the new black.
2018-6-13
Use props
Damjo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 324826 ft
United States

I did this today and did not get any error message. However, I dont see the flights in my account after a sync.
2018-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules