Cannot Calibrate using DJI Assistant V 1.1.2-2 reboot Drone Loop
1093 5 2017-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
linflas
lvl.2
Flight distance : 169370 ft
United States

Decided to calibrate my drone through the DJI Assistant as the app no longer allows you to tap and calibrate in the field.  I go to the screen, get the three screens with instructions, then always a prompt to reboot drone, I do so, and same message, never allows me to calibrate.  
I am concerned by this.  I flew my drone multiple times this week withou issue, but would like to make sure it is functioning properly and this has me concerned.

PC specs are windows 10 pro, running as admin, 2560x1440p monitor.  Tried multiple resolutions, made sure only one monitor was active.  Those were some of the tricks I found listed on the forum, was never able to get it to work.

Also tried to plug in my remote, to make sure the firmware was up to date and good to go, and I get a prompt to log in (even though I am already logged in) I log in and then it says it cannot load the firmware list.

Very troubled by these issues, concerned about the safety of flying my drone.
2017-6-27
Use props
Punchbuggy
First Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Yep - been there. Frustrating. I went back to Assistant 2 v1.1.0 and installed with driver enforcement disabled prior (easy to find how with Google). Still wanted me to reboot on first screen, but if you wait without doing anything it comes good i.e. don't click Next.
2017-6-27
Use props
linflas
lvl.2
United States

Ok will try, I am familiar with disabling driver enforcement so not an issue.  Thanks
2017-6-29
Use props
Punchbuggy
First Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

linflas Posted at 2017-6-29 09:53
Ok will try, I am familiar with disabling driver enforcement so not an issue.  Thanks

OK. Please advise how you go.
I have to say though, I'm finding VPS calibration with Assistant 2 on a laptop a little hit-and-miss. I suspect it's due to screen resolution and/or size (it's a 13" laptop). I have the laptop attached to a secondary screen, but I've had less success trying to do the calibration on that.
2017-6-29
Use props
linflas
lvl.2
United States

Used a virtual machine to try and run the version you suggested on windows10 and MacOS same issues, can interact in every way, but reboot loop with attempt to calibrate.  Going to try hooking up an old 1080p dvi monitor I have later today if I have any issues with flight tests today after firmware update.

Also I cannot get my Remote to be recognized by DJI assistant either, shows device when I plug it in, then click icon, has me log in again with captcha, then goes to screen that says cannot retrieve firmware list.  This happens on all supported OS's as well, kinda stumped.
2017-7-9
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Take care though as they specifically advise the use of the latest Assistant 2 for the upgrades, the VPS calibration worked well for me on 24" 4k monitor. There may or may not be changes in the calibration software, the procedure is exactly same as previous version.
2017-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules