Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Repair Service is a drama
980 24 2017-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb735d1ac
lvl.1
Flight distance : 883399 ft
Germany

Hey together,

on 01.06.2017 my drone was send in for repair by my dealer and arrived at DJI on 02.06. !!

Then it took 24 days to get the sending received by them !! 24 Days !!

Now it will take another 7-10 Days until the drone will be repaired.

I will go on a Sailing Trip this friday and therefore I bought the drone ! But no I have to go without the drone.
For me this lond leading time to get a product repaired is a total desaster.

At the End it will take almost 6 weeks !!

For me ! This was the very last product I bought from this company.
2017-6-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

This situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the delay in repair process and inconvenience that has been caused to your trip, could you please leave me with your case number? I will help to check the status and try my best to expedite the process for you.
2017-6-28
Use props
fansb735d1ac
lvl.1
Germany

I contacted your support via Chat and telephone several time and I was told not to worry ! But nothing really happend. It still took more than 2 weeks after my first contact even to get the drone received.
Today I phoned and I was told that it will from now on still take 7-10 days.

So dissapointed ! I had so many good ideas in mind going along the Cote Azure.
2017-6-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fansb735d1ac Posted at 2017-6-28 02:41
I contacted your support via Chat and telephone several time and I was told not to worry ! But nothing really happend. It still took more than 2 weeks after my first contact even to get the drone received.
Today I phoned and I was told that it will from now on still take 7-10 days.

We understand how you feel, sincerely sorry for this, as Mindy mentioned, if you could provide us your case number, we'll look into it , and escalate this case.
2017-6-28
Use props
fansb735d1ac
lvl.1
Germany

already happened !
2017-6-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Do you mean you've PM'd Mindy your case information? If you send that info to me as well, I can look into it for you as well.
2017-6-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

We feel so sorry for the unpleasant experience, your unit has gone through quality evaluation, I have escalated to appropriate team to expedite the process and try our best to ship it out as soon as possible, we apologize for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience.
2017-6-28
Use props
fans6d7bba71
lvl.1
Flight distance : 153976 ft
Germany

I have exactly the same problem. My Drone I have sent on 12.6 and on the 13th it was placed at DJI. So far no entrance has been recorded. And by phone you only get told that it comes to delays. Online is 1-5 days to unpack. Then call me about 10 days to unpack it and if one asks now it is already 20 days. That's incredible. Have me the drones also for the holiday in Croatia brought, I asked for an extra flight permit. But as it now looks it will not be until 21.07. be back . Actually, an insolence.
It's really annoying.

2017-6-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fans6d7bba71 Posted at 2017-6-29 06:25
I have exactly the same problem. My Drone I have sent on 12.6 and on the 13th it was placed at DJI. So far no entrance has been recorded. And by phone you only get told that it comes to delays. Online is 1-5 days to unpack. Then call me about 10 days to unpack it and if one asks now it is already 20 days. That's incredible. Have me the drones also for the holiday in Croatia brought, I asked for an extra flight permit. But as it now looks it will not be until 21.07. be back . Actually, an insolence.
It's really annoying.

Sorry for this , could you please provide us your case number?  We'd like to look into it and escalate it.
2017-6-29
Use props
NikoT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 502877 ft
Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-28 18:31
We feel so sorry for the unpleasant experience, your unit has gone through quality evaluation, I have escalated to appropriate team to expedite the process and try our best to ship it out as soon as possible, we apologize for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience.

Hi Mindy,
Maybe you could help me too?
I got problems with dji repair service in Germany(((
They received my drone on 30th of May (as I saw in my tracking), but only after 4 or 5 letters to them, just 1 day before the expiration date of my case number, only on 20th of June they told me they received my drone!!!!
Ok, I received the quotation invoice on 28th of june, you know I was really happy after 5 weeks of waiting!
And you know what?
The quotation was not ok!!!!
Let me explain,
They want to charge me for gimbal cover, which I sent with my drone.
They want to charge me for 2 pairs of props which I don't need.
They want to replace my Front Right Motor Arm which was looking much better than the Left one...
I'm so disappointed, I'm so tired to wait...
I understand that it is main season now and they have a lot orders but if they do everything so slow please let they do it good!!!

I wrote the email to support.eu@dji.com and chat with dji representative.. 4 days passed... nothing!
They can't even check the quotation for 3 working days!!!
That is ridicules!!!

My case number is CAS-659206-N5L3Q5

Thank you!
2017-7-1
Use props
NikoT
lvl.1
Russia

So As you can see on this images Front Right Motor Arm looks ok, and Front Left Motor Arm has scratches and the light cracked..
But as I see in my invoice they want to change Right one and leave Left one like this,
maybe I'm not right and it has some inner damage, but I've seen so many bad reviews about Repair Service in Germany...

And still I want they to answer about charging me for gimbal cover and props!!!
2017-7-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

I'm so sorry that the picture you sent cannot be displayed, could you please attach the picture  in 'Advanced'? I will help to look into it.
2017-7-1
Use props
NikoT
lvl.1
Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-1 19:42
I'm so sorry that the picture you sent cannot be displayed, could you please attach the picture  in 'Advanced'? I will help to look into it.

Here it is, and what could you tell me about this situation, abot the terms about charging for thing I have?
Thank you!
CBC25921-F5F4-492F-858B-2D0938EB9B49.jpg
5E9675EA-55B6-4073-8F41-53451AC481E8.jpg
2017-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

NikoT Posted at 2017-7-2 08:38
Here it is, and what could you tell me about this situation, abot the terms about charging for thing I have?
Thank you!

Face to the tail of Mavic, it is the Front  Right Motor Arm which is damaging, the quotation is right. If you don't need to replace the gimbal cover and 2 pairs of propellers, I will escalate to appropriate team to cancel these two parts, please help me to verify, thank you.
2017-7-2
Use props
NikoT
lvl.1
Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-2 22:29
Face to the tail of Mavic, it is the Front  Right Motor Arm which is damaging, the quotation is right. If you don't need to replace the gimbal cover and 2 pairs of propellers, I will escalat to appropriate team to cancel these two parts, please help me to verify, thank you.

Ok, but in the invoice, my broken rear arm called Right Rear Motor Arm... Both of the arms they gonna change are Right)) Or they call front arms looking to the face and back looking from behind? If so it makes sense, but it is very strange))
IMG_1862.PNG
2017-7-2
Use props
NikoT
lvl.1
Russia

They both called Right, but located diagonally on the drone? Is it right?
2017-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Form 1-4, they are right front motor arm, left front motor arm, left rear motor arm, right rear motor arm.
Mavic Arm.png
2017-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Please keep me updated if the quotation needs to be modified, I will contact repair team to help with, thank you.
2017-7-3
Use props
NikoT
lvl.1
Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-3 02:18
Form 1-4, they are right front motor arm, left front motor arm, left rear motor arm, right rear motor arm.

Exactly!!! As said in quotation they want to repair two right motor arms number 1 and 4, but damaged is number 2 and 4. Front Left and Rear Right
2017-7-3
Use props
NikoT
lvl.1
Russia

NikoT Posted at 2017-7-3 04:25
Exactly!!! As said in quotation they want to repair two right motor arms number 1 and 4, but damaged is number 2 and 4. Front Left and Rear Right

As you numbered them
IMG_1887.JPG
2017-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

NikoT Posted at 2017-7-3 04:35
As you numbered them

Copy that, and how about the gimbal cover and the propellers? They don't need to be replaced right?
2017-7-4
Use props
NikoT
lvl.1
Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-4 01:13
Copy that, and how about the gimbal cover and the propellers? They don't need to be replaced right?

Yes, I've sent my Mavic with Gimbal Cover, and back home I've got a lot of propellers, so I don't need them!
2017-7-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

NikoT Posted at 2017-7-4 02:58
Yes, I've sent my Mavic with Gimbal Cover, and back home I've got a lot of propellers, so I don't need them!

OK, I have informed appropriate team to modify the quotation for you, please note the email later.
2017-7-4
Use props
NikoT
lvl.1
Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-4 03:28
OK, I have informed appropriate team to modify the quotation for you, please note the email later.

Thank you very much!
2017-7-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

NikoT Posted at 2017-7-4 04:57
Thank you very much!

You are very welcome, our damage assessment team is evaluating again and will update the quotation to you very soon, appreciate your patience.
2017-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules