Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to drain the Inspire 2 battery's without flying
2121 4 2017-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse186c04e
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26170253 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Can someone help.

I have 2 Inspire 2 battery's that gif me a cell error, no way you can start the motors when that happens.I did only 10 flghts with them and i fly normal, no crazy stuf.
How to drain the Inspire 2 battery's without flying?, i like to try to drain them and than load them again to get the cels even again.
Thank you.

Vincent

2017-6-28
Use props
Nigpd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 597677 ft
United Kingdom

Use them to charge up your controller and/or tablet
2017-6-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

What Nigpd said is a good suggestion, but you need to get a remote controller charging Cable firstly, you can purchase from local store or online store: http://store.dji.com/product/inspire-2-remote-charing-cable
2017-6-28
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
United States

If it is under 6 months of purchase, get a warranty claim. Otherwise, you may have to open the battery up to rebalance it manually. I tried but it doesn't work by just discharging and recharging. It will not balance the cells.
2017-6-28
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DTK Posted at 2017-6-28 10:26
If it is under 6 months of purchase, get a warranty claim. Otherwise, you may have to open the battery up to rebalance it manually. I tried but it doesn't work by just discharging and recharging. It will not balance the cells.

I had this issue with one battery which showed a discrepancy of only 0.2 volts in one cell. I got a cell damaged message and the AC would not take off. If I drained the battery a tad it worked fine as the discrepancy was 0.2 volts in one cell higher than the other five. I sent it back and got a replacement very quickly from Heliguy.
2017-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules