Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Camera proplem, HELP ! In album no pictures / FIXED
5779 18 2014-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
1adlucas59
lvl.4
Flight distance : 15848209 ft
  • >>>
United States

P2V / IPhone 4s with new update 8.0.2 also Ipad MiNi with same update . That's when problem started !
  Have done all the research and checked settings in devices unless theres somethimg I have over looked.Rebinded camera to extender ,change SD cards and am lost ! I can not  when I take pictures and go to album all I get is the little cog spinning and no pictures. Have tried different camera settings and all I know to do . Have spoke with others using same update with no problems.
I spoke with tech rep with apple and he told me there where still some issues and they where working on them and there would be a new update soon but I don't really see this as my problem as others work ?
Also have noticed a few times I have been up I will lose the bottom info on screen it just shows distance n/a Atti n/a speed n/a but all else is fine and when I close app and reopen all is there ?

HELP, Please. Thanks,Dirk

2014-10-13
Use props
1adlucas59
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

FIXED !!!   Just did restore and Bam   Issue fixed
2014-10-14
Use props
DJI -Lisa.zhu
Second Officer

China

Good. You are welocme to share solution with both words and pictures .
2014-10-15
Use props
1adlucas59
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I just went into ITunes and did a restore on both and didn't work so I did it again on both and it fixed the phone but still not my Mini so I did it again to it and issue was solved
2014-10-15
Use props
lipfordb
lvl.1

United States

1adlucas59@gmai Posted at 2014-10-16 11:26
I just went into ITunes and did a restore on both and didn't work so I did it again on both and it  ...

I'm too having the same problem. Photos that I've taken do not show up in the album. Only a small spinning cog like the software is waiting on something. I/ve just about tried everything. Maybe there's some help somewhere.
2014-11-4
Use props
1adlucas59
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I went to settings in phone and wouldn't let app acses my photo's and then they show on app but wont go to album LOL
2014-11-13
Use props
wingvar46
New

Sweden

It's difficult

I hade the same problem
2014-11-13
Use props
wingvar46
New

Sweden

I can't english ,  so I hade very difficult to understand what you sade in the book.
I will hawe it in SWEDISH    It 's  on  Phantom 2 vision +
2014-11-13
Use props
botero9
lvl.1

Ecuador

I have a PV2+ with iphone 5s with ios  iOS 8.1 and the DJI app phone is 1.0.43
I had the same problem I can´t see the photos of the SD card via my album, I did everything that you can imagine rebindded camera to wifi, upgrade all components on my phantom included the batteries and radio, erase the dji phone app reinstall, format the sd, reset camera settings, new micro sd, approve the dji app to my phone album, restore the iPhone two times and nothing, I cannot se my pictures, go to album all I get is the little cog spinning and no pictures, I have been writing emails to tech support and nothing.
I trie with a old iphone 4s that I had before and it was not update neither the ios or the app and it works so the problem is a software probleM how can we fix it, one of the god things of these machine is that I can share my photos from my phone other wise a have to wait to get home download the photos to a computer that is a issue……..
2014-11-14
Use props
botero9
lvl.1

Ecuador

1adlucas59@gmai Posted at 2014-10-16 11:26
I just went into ITunes and did a restore on both and didn't work so I did it again on both and it  ...

1adlucas59
Did you fix the problem restoring the phone??

2014-11-15
Use props
1adlucas59
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I can go in settings in phone and go down to dji app go in and disable access photo's and it will show poto's on phone but will not save to phone . Gonna try an android phone tomorrow
2014-11-18
Use props
paolo
Flight distance : 176073 ft
Italy

I have the same problem. If i set Iphone to not receive the photo from dji i can see the pictures in album but i am not able to transfer to iphone. Can somebody help me?
2014-11-28
Use props
gsp171
lvl.4

United States

I have the same problem on Ipad mini, turn off DJI permission in settings, can see pics/vids on Phantom Micro SD but can not transfer, turn on permission and get spinning wheel, I think it is looking for a external card that does not exist in Ipad mini
I have no idea what he is doing above when he says: "restore" ????

I whip out my Android link the wifi and works great
2014-11-28
Use props
alfredjack
New

United States

Lost iPhone can be recovered with the help of Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery Mac. The software can recover media files that are lost or deleted on Mac system. Remo Recover (Mac) - Media Recovery software is the effective Mac Data Recovery software that can recover media files from flash memory cards, iPods, camcorders and hard drives. It can also perform mac digital photo recovery with ease. Just download the free version from which you can check for the recovery results.

Free download Nice to Recover Photo for Mac:

URL= http://www.tenorshare.com/products/iphone-data-recovery-mac.html
2015-3-30
Use props
bobbharlsyoung
New

United States

Sorry for your loss. Check the "Recently Deleted" album at first.
Have you done a iTunes or iCloud backup in advance? If so, you can easily restore those lost photos from backup files. Log in iCloud.com and check for them. Try the followings steps to restore them.
iTunes: Connect to iTunes > "File" > "Devices" > "Restore from backup.."
iCloud: Reset your iPhone first by "Settings" > "General" > "Reset" > "Erase All the Content and Settings". After that, choose "Restore from iCloud backup" when iPhone reboots.
Note that both methods will erase your current data stored on iPhone. If you think it's worthy, give it a try.
In the case that you have no backup files available, I'm afraid you need to try some software for help. Please stop using your iPhone lest the data be overwritten. I've tried iPhone Data Recovery (Found on iFoneTips) for my playful son deleted some photos by accidental, and that's how I got my lost pictures back on iPhone 6s.
2016-10-14
Use props
Sally rkid
lvl.1

United States

Data loss could happen after update to the latest version.
Fortunately, even if you already lost the data on iPhone after update, you still get chances to recover those files with the help of certain dedicated iOS data recovery tools. Here are the top 3 effective methods you should follow in order to retrieve the lost data easily. Here's the detailed tutorial:Recover Lost iPhone Data after Update(https://www.tuneskit.com/iphone-recovery/recover-lost-data-after-ios-12-update.html)
If the first and second method didn't work for you, you can try this ios devices data recovery: https://www.tuneskit.com/iphone-data-recovery-for-win.html
Hope that you can get your data back.
2019-5-14
Use props
Sally rkid
lvl.1

United States

Data loss could happen after update to the latest version.
Fortunately, even if you already lost the data on iPhone after update, you still get chances to recover those files with the help of certain dedicated iOS data recovery tools. Here are the top 3 effective methods you should follow in order to retrieve the lost data easily. Here's the detailed tutorial:
Recover Lost iPhone Data after UpdateRecover Lost iPhone Data after Update
If the first and second method didn't work for you, you can try this ios devices data recovery
Hope that you can get your data back.
2019-5-14
Use props
Yiliayoung
lvl.4

Hong Kong

I've also lost my photos ever on iPhone and I found nothing in the 'Recently Deleted' album. Luckily, the next day I applied an iPhone data recovery to directly scan and extract pictures from my device. It lets me preview before recovery and selectively restores in my own way. There are two more modes, recover from iTunes and recover from iCloud, we can use to find lost data with higher success rate.
2019-12-25
Use props
peteranu
New

Pakistan

I suggest you to visit Dlinx Outreach  https://dlinxoutreach.com/
2023-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules