Flight records not syncing
847 6 2017-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bekaru Tree
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

After each flightsession i sync my records - according to indications on my devise all flight records are synced - yet my flight distance on my dji forum information remains as it was about 2 weeks ago.
Please any advise what to do to remedy this problem.
2017-6-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Have you tried logging out/in of the Forum? If that alone doesn't work, you may need to clear the browser cache and try the login process again.
2017-6-28
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Second Officer
South Africa

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-6-28 09:37
Have you tried logging out/in of the Forum? If that alone doesn't work, you may need to clear the browser cache and try the login process again.

thanks jamie - i am going to go through all of that again now - lets see, hold thimbs
2017-6-28
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Second Officer
South Africa

hi Jamie, so i did all you advised but still not working in that my flight hours have not been updated,
I started by loggin out of my account. I then pressed Ctrl +R. I then went to my internet settings and cleared all browsing history and cached data.
After this i switched off my computer and then on again and signed back into dji forum. But no updated flight hours.
I then synced my flight records again - the screen went through to 100% and then displayed message that Flight records are synced.
Yet they are not altered on my personal page of dji forum.
This afternoon i also did a disk cleanup and reboot.
2017-6-28
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Second Officer
South Africa

hi dji jamie - i am wondering if you can tell me if my flight data has been synced to the cloud.\\My devise says that it has been synced - but i do not see that on my personal forum page.
so i am wondering if it has got to the cloud or if in fact it has not got there.
Ie, i am trying to establish if it really has synced - as it tells me (then that data should be on the cloud)
or if it has not synced to the cloud (despite telling me it has)
2017-6-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Bekaru Tree Posted at 2017-6-28 10:47
hi dji jamie - i am wondering if you can tell me if my flight data has been synced to the cloud.\\My devise says that it has been synced - but i do not see that on my personal forum page.
so i am wondering if it has got to the cloud or if in fact it has not got there.
Ie, i am trying to establish if it really has synced - as it tells me (then that data should be on the cloud)

If you PM me your DJI account email and what the most recent flight time stamp should be, I can try to get that comfirmed for you.
2017-6-28
Use props
Maxxpsoft
lvl.3
Flight distance : 380594 ft
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-6-28 14:46
If you PM me your DJI account email and what the most recent flight time stamp should be, I can try to get that comfirmed for you.

DJI-Jamie can I pm you also? Mine is not correct.
2017-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules