"Strong Interference. Fly with caution"
1714 4 2017-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RandyHat
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

The last time I flew my P4P+ at a location I've flown many times I started periodically getting the above message.  This is different from the warnings I have seen regarding strong magnetic fields.  The "strong interference" message seems rather generic...so much so that I am unsure what to be cautious of.  Anyone else getting this message or any idea exactly what kind of interference is being referenced in this warning?
2017-6-28
Use props
bubas
lvl.1
Flight distance : 96726 ft
Brazil

Same message here. I think is a bug on the new firmware. Mine is a P4P+.
2017-6-28
Use props
Punchbuggy
First Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI have released a new version of DJI GO a couple of days ago which 'fixes bugs' (v4.1.3 for iOS), but there was no advice as to what bugs it fixed. However, one early tester stated that these messages have gone (or at least reduced). Sadly, you'll have to wait for them to graft it into the Android build for the P4P+ controller - that shouldn't be too far away...
2017-6-28
Use props
jsantacroce
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10036 ft
United States

Punchbuggy is spot on. I tested 4.1.3 with my ipad last night and the messages are gone but my Plus controller is still annoying. Hopefully a release for that soon.
2017-6-28
Use props
Punchbuggy
First Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

jsantacroce@hvc Posted at 2017-6-28 15:23
Punchbuggy is spot on. I tested 4.1.3 with my ipad last night and the messages are gone but my Plus controller is still annoying. Hopefully a release for that soon.

Ah, that's right. You were the early tester I referenced...
2017-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules