CrystalSky Charger Notification
12447 28 2017-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Dear Creators,

For those of you who have purchased a CrystalSky monitor, we’d like to clarify that that CrystalSky does not include a battery charger. However, if you’ve purchased DJI products in the past, it’s possible that one of your chargers works with CrystalSky. A list of CrystalSky-compatible chargers can be found below:

Inspire 2 - Battery Charger
Inspire 2 - 180W Battery Charger (Without AC cable)
Inspire 2 - Car Charger
Inspire 1 - 180W Battery Charger (Includes AC Cable)
Inspire 1 - 100W Battery Charger (Includes AC Cable)
Inspire 1 - Car Charger Kit
Phantom 4 Series - 100W Battery Charger (Without AC Cable)
Phantom 4 Series - 160W Battery Charger (Without AC Cable)
Phantom 4 Series - Car Charger
Phantom 3 – 100W Battery Charger
Phantom 3 - Car Charger Kit
*Phantom 3 - 57W Battery Charger
*Osmo - 57W Power Adapter

*Due to limited charging capacity, please don’t use the built-in charger USB ports to charge other devices while charging CrystalSky.

If you don’t already own of these chargers, you will need to purchase one to charge your CrystalSky. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at onlinesales@dji.com

Best regards,
DJI

2017-6-28
Use props
Craignos
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5574954 ft
  • >>>
Canada

And also, the special attachment bracket for your remote isn't included either! Which is a shame.
2017-7-6
Use props
BAWBUSTER
lvl.1
Flight distance : 452037 ft
United Kingdom

Craignos Posted at 2017-7-6 10:01
And also, the special attachment bracket for your remote isn't included either! Which is a shame.

its like selling a car without wheels
DJI you could do better at the prices you charge
2017-7-23
Use props
Mountaindrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26618251 ft
  • >>>
France

How to charge the internal battery ?
2017-7-26
Use props
MavMatic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 726657 ft
United States

Does the Mavic Pro charger work?
2017-7-26
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

MavMatic Posted at 2017-7-26 10:26

No, it does not have the appropriate barrel-type connector.
2017-7-26
Use props
MavMatic
lvl.1
United States

What do I need to buy then. Gimme the specs please
2017-7-26
Use props
MavMatic
lvl.1
United States

DJI Joe Posted at 2017-7-26 10:55
No, it does not have the appropriate barrel-type connector.

Could you please forward me the 'specs' on the type of charger I need to buy. I am sure I can find whatever I need on the DJI store what watts amps and voltage do I need for the charger? Thanks
2017-7-28
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

MavMatic Posted at 2017-7-28 07:21
Could you please forward me the 'specs' on the type of charger I need to buy. I am sure I can find whatever I need on the DJI store what watts amps and voltage do I need for the charger? Thanks

I don't know the specs. You can use the listed possible adapters that work as a reference.
2017-7-28
Use props
Heir InVioLable
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm sorry this is a complete...........,.,$&&&@!??!
Come on DJI really? I'm ok with the charger.  But I swear, traveling w/ DJI equipment on its way is like taking 50/50 chance something will be skimped on.  So you are telling me that DJI isn't including a mount for a 5 inch monitor??? It's like the roll out of the Matrice 600 (shot on a X5R no firmwwre upgrade for 6 months),  the magic pro (not nearly enough units), Phantom 3 Pro ((No ios ap on launch), Phantom4pro+ (4k at high frames not working), I could on.  My point,  you make all these adverts, and then the product comes and EVERYTIME without fail their is some caveat that won't allow your drone to fly.   Latest Example, took drone out for a land survey, apparently a geo update was in place, no internet, no working drone.  Inform us please, I think that should be a mutual contract that we expect to get a monitor advertised as a monitor for our drones to have a mounting system.  Even the very worst tvs come with some type of stand or mount.  come on!
2017-8-1
Use props
yipj
New
Flight distance : 310889 ft
Hong Kong

Mountaindrone Posted at 2017-7-26 07:05
How to charge the internal battery ?

When you plug in the external battery, it will automatically charge the internal battery
2017-8-9
Use props
GeeDee
lvl.3
Flight distance : 366257 ft
  • >>>
Iraq

Thanks DJI Joe.. does that mean that the P3 57 Watt charger is suitable to charge Crystal sky ?
2017-8-27
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

GeeDee Posted at 2017-8-27 19:54
Thanks DJI Joe.. does that mean that the P3 57 Watt charger is suitable to charge Crystal sky ?

Yes, it is included on the list.
2017-8-28
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

MavMatic Posted at 2017-7-28 07:21

Check the specs on the product page to see on the type of charger. What type of aircraft are you flying?
2017-9-16
Use props
BRIDEL
lvl.2
United States

Do i need to buy a charger for the crystalsky monitor too or just for the battery. I do not own chargers before and I jsut did buy a Mavic pro
2018-1-11
Use props
BRIDEL
lvl.2
United States

Do i need to bjuy charger for the crystalsky monitor or just for the battery ? i just did buy a mavic pro. Thanks and what is the DJI refe for the charger
2018-1-11
Use props
dan_vector
lvl.4
Flight distance : 613753 ft
Oman

BRIDEL Posted at 2018-1-11 11:32
Do i need to bjuy charger for the crystalsky monitor or just for the battery ? i just did buy a mavic pro. Thanks and what is the DJI refe for the charger

If you have the Crystal Sky monitor and just the Mavic Pro then yes you need to buy a battery charger for the Crystal Sky. Read the OP and buy one off the list - easy peasy.
2018-1-11
Use props
BRIDEL
lvl.2
United States

dan_vector Posted at 2018-1-11 11:50
If you have the Crystal Sky monitor and just the Mavic Pro then yes you need to buy a battery charger for the Crystal Sky. Read the OP and buy one off the list - easy peasy.

I ordered  the osmo 57watts  adapter for the crystalsky battery  hub.  
Also i have ordered the  crystalsky mavic remo for $75.  to conect the monitor to the RC, correct ?
do i need any thing else  ?
Thanks in advance
2018-1-11
Use props
dan_vector
lvl.4
Oman

BRIDEL Posted at 2018-1-11 16:37
I ordered  the osmo 57watts  adapter for the crystalsky battery  hub.  
Also i have ordered the  crystalsky mavic remo for $75.  to conect the monitor to the RC, correct ?
do i need any thing else  ?

No you should be all set.
2018-1-12
Use props
Plank!
lvl.4
Flight distance : 526798 ft
United Kingdom

Craignos Posted at 2017-7-6 10:01

Why would it?  I have two different brackets, for Mavic Pro and Inspire - What one of the two do you think it should ship with?
2018-1-12
Use props
dan_vector
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Personally I think the screen ships just fine as it is. The screen is really aimed at pro users and heavy hobby users. Most of whom would have a P4 series drone at minimum. Even with these you need to buy the appropriate mount for the remote controller.

DJI could do themselves a bit of a PR favour and do some combos online for Mavic Users which include the appropriate mount and charger at a discounted price.
2018-1-14
Use props
jcoppage
lvl.1

United States

Unbelievable. Sell a charger without a damn power cable. And for $469?
2018-6-14
Use props
Andrew RG1
New
United Kingdom

It’s a despicable trick - I can't believe you are that contemptible and CHEAP!! It’s not like the Crystalsky are low cost! BANDITS!!
2018-8-14
Use props
WRHershey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116043 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's actually funny, if it were not so sad. Top of the line drone company, rapid shipping, really impressive packaging, $1000 for a top of the line tablet, 2 batteries...and NO CHARGER....hahahaha...It is such a disgrace, show this thing to one of your friends, show them how cool it is and how much it cost, then tell them it does not come with a cheap charger...and watch them look at you like your completely crazy.  
2018-9-14
Use props
fans7d7ce145
New

This is complete B.S., I'm sending all of it back, spend $4000 on 2 new drones and a monitor and you don't send a fck'n charger for the crystalsky? You expect me to spend 80 bucks on a monitor charger.
2018-9-27
Use props
todamgood4U
lvl.3
Flight distance : 134209 ft

Amazon appears to have Phantom 3 58W chargers for about $18.00
2018-9-29
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

MavMatic Posted at 2017-7-26 10:26

Yes it does, you only have to get a cable/ adapter from the mavic pro charger to the barrel for about $5.
2019-1-25
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

Heir InVioLable Posted at 2017-8-1 04:18
I'm sorry this is a complete...........,.,$&&&@!??!
Come on DJI really? I'm ok with the charger.  But I swear, traveling w/ DJI equipment on its way is like taking 50/50 chance something will be skimped on.  So you are telling me that DJI isn't including a mount for a 5 inch monitor??? It's like the roll out of the Matrice 600 (shot on a X5R no firmwwre upgrade for 6 months),  the magic pro (not nearly enough units), Phantom 3 Pro ((No ios ap on launch), Phantom4pro+ (4k at high frames not working), I could on.  My point,  you make all these adverts, and then the product comes and EVERYTIME without fail their is some caveat that won't allow your drone to fly.   Latest Example, took drone out for a land survey, apparently a geo update was in place, no internet, no working drone.  Inform us please, I think that should be a mutual contract that we expect to get a monitor advertised as a monitor for our drones to have a mounting system.  Even the very worst tvs come with some type of stand or mount.  come on!

Don't forget the lack of support and updates.. the CrystalSky monitor is totally neglected.. I feel ripped off just because they're trying to push that smart controller.... WHICH will end up just as unsupported... DJI come out with a few good drones and the rest is garbage.... copy and paste BS answers.. "thanks for you support" "thanks for your patience".. "thanks for your understanding".... There is no patience, support or understanding.... RIPPED OFF.
2019-1-25
Use props
CMLaffey
New

United States

Wow, this is such bull....  If you are paying that much for a monitor, a charging cable for the battery should be included.  I don't own any of the above.  I have a platinum pro, and am not stoked that I now have to find something, pay extra, to be able to charge the batteries.  
2019-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules