Spark Return to Home... what am I doing wrong?
37960 44 2017-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansda2f5d69
New

Szwedu Posted at 2017-6-29 21:31
And that's why you need to read the manual carefully . And understand How RTH works .
It WILL NOT hit any thing if you set the Correct altitude ( in RTH the craft go straight UP to an altitude and go straight down at home point)  
Or/And if the Spark is in range of 2-20 meters from homepoint  , in default it will land where it is on RTH

Could you be a bit more condescending please?
2019-9-9
Use props
MattyDubs
lvl.1
United States

Hello! I flew my drone a couple of days ago at my cousins house in the very wide open park near his home. I was casually flying and i los sight of the dron over trees so i triggered RTH and the drone went bolting at top speeds in the opposite direction from where i was. I tried to cancel the return to home. I was somehow able to land the drone at a park a half a mile away from the house. We had to drive to the park where the dron had landed and retrieve the “lost” drone. I was out of beginner mode, i had RTH at current altitude enables, and i double checked making sure my RTH homepoint was correctly recorded. The drone was completely fine and was lucky not to have a fly away. I have been flying drones for a couple years now and have experienced this numerous times with my current DJI spark. This always happens when i use return to home feature on my spark.
2020-3-1
Use props
MattyDubs
lvl.1
United States

MattyDubs Posted at 3-1 18:21
Hello! I flew my drone a couple of days ago at my cousins house in the very wide open park near his home. I was casually flying and i los sight of the dron over trees so i triggered RTH and the drone went bolting at top speeds in the opposite direction from where i was. I tried to cancel the return to home. I was somehow able to land the drone at a park a half a mile away from the house. We had to drive to the park where the dron had landed and retrieve the “lost” drone. I was out of beginner mode, i had RTH at current altitude enables, and i double checked making sure my RTH homepoint was correctly recorded. The drone was completely fine and was lucky not to have a fly away. I have been flying drones for a couple years now and have experienced this numerous times with my current DJI spark. This always happens when i use return to home feature on my spark.

The park was a quarter mile away no a half mile
2020-3-1
Use props
djiuser_tVRStptcYB5Z
New

United States

why does it even fly so high
2022-1-28
Use props
djiuser_tVRStptcYB5Z
New

United States