Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No audio On Osmo
3330 8 2017-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans49c64ff2
lvl.1
United States

My audio recording function seems to be turned off.When I press the record button the sound meter goes flat.This is with the internal mic and external mic.And yes audio recording is turned on in the app.This happened after I did the new firmware update.Video is working ok.When not in record I get some movement from the sound meter.
Could anyone help with this situation?
2017-6-28
Use props
Vitamins
lvl.1
Flight distance : 300791 ft
Belarus

Hi! I have the same problem with OSMO+ NO SOUND after flashing. technical service DJI told me the following...   
2017-6-28
Use props
Vitamins
lvl.1
Belarus

Dear Euro,  Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.  Please try to force your Osmo’s firmware to update: download the latest firmware  then paste it to the SD card firstly hold down the Trigger and Record button simultaneously, pull the Power Switch down for about 5 second until the right LED blinks red and green. The OSMO will detect the firmware and begin updating. The update is complete when the LED displays solid green.  If the problem remains, we are sorry you may have to consider return for check and repair.  Thanks for cooperation and support of DJI. Have a nice day!
2017-6-28
Use props
Vitamins
lvl.1
Belarus

совет от DJI не работает!
2017-6-28
Use props
Vitamins
lvl.1
Belarus

HI DJI! The problem arose after flashing! to update the firmware I went, OSMO+ will blink red and green for 30 seconds and it lights up the right green! is there any way to roll back the firmware? how to do it? you can send me the firmware to roll back?
2017-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Vitamins Posted at 2017-6-29 01:17
HI DJI! The problem arose after flashing! to update the firmware I went, OSMO+ will blink red and green for 30 seconds and it lights up the right green! is there any way to roll back the firmware? how to do it? you can send me the firmware to roll back?

Could you please show me your screenshot of Audio Settings? And a short video will be appreciated.
2017-6-29
Use props
MingRu
New
South Korea

Hi,DJI team. our product integrated DJI Mobile SDK.  Osmo how to get audio data in preview mode? is this support?
2017-6-29
Use props
Vitamins
lvl.1
Belarus

Джи Минди, размещенные на 2017-6-29 02:43
Не могли бы вы показать мне ваш скриншот Аудио настроек? И короткое видео будет оценено.

Звука нет! Ваши рекомендации прошить снова ОСМО+, прошивка стала, камера работае, а Звука нет!!!!совет от Джи не работает!
IMG_3553.PNG
2017-6-30
Use props
fans49c64ff2
lvl.1
United States

I was wondering if it could be the handle.The microphone input doesn't feel right.But then again the internal mic isn't working either
2017-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules