Bad service experience
679 6 2017-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans06da036b
New
Canada

I ordered spark through official dji website but I forgot to add up some extra batteries. So when I was contact to online chat service team they said they would recommend to cancel and reorder a product. Also, my credit payment will be back on my account after around 10 to 15business days. So my first order has cancelled. I understood and agreed to wait and reordered spark with battery again. However, my second order has cancelled again without any reason. There should somebody cancelled my order twice. I am sure my credit card charged exact amount from IFlight company twice but Dji service team said my credit card was declined. I was so mad because they told a lie they said they will refund my credit back again. How come declined credit can be refund?
I was trying to contact service team but nobody say anything they said I should order another one.. really? Three time? No way!
Nobody knows what happens happened to my order and keep saying order it again.
Now my credit card pending another 700 Canadian dollar plus first cancellation credit 650 Canadian dollar. And I should pay my conversion fee from CAD to USD twice and now I got nothing. I lost my money and time. It was gift for someone's birthday.
Most terrible thing is online service team doesn't have any response for their work. Just keep saying please send email to somewhere. Is this international company service? really?
No real person service and only chatting? Handling at least more than500-1000 dollar product?  It should be much better! I am still waiting rely from my eamil now and I am too scared to order again because nobody care.
2017-6-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I apologize for the unpleasant experience, we will inform Sales Team to check your order status and get you addressed, please leave me with your order number or email account which you registered in your order, sorry for wasting your time and inconvenience caused.
2017-6-28
Use props
fans06da036b
New
Canada

mookiemc@hanyang.ac.kr

My order just disappeared so I dont know about my order no. Thanks
2017-6-28
Use props
fans06da036b
New
Canada

I got also ticket number. Its449480
2017-6-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thanks for your waiting, our Sales Team has checked your orders, the first order has finished refund, please check your account. The second order was canceled by yourself before payment. The third order was rejected because of unsafe credit card was detected, you will receive the refund within 1-3 business days, we suggest to pay by Paypal if it's available for you, but the order will need to be created again by yourself. We are so sorry for the inconvenience caused
2017-6-29
Use props
fans06da036b
New
Canada

I was just contact to my bank and they said the payment officially approved and refunded and cureently its under pending status. I dont understand why only DJI store says my credit cardi unsafe or unauthorized. So can you help me to verify again? Or is anything compensation to cover my conversion fee? I paid twice!
2017-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans06da036b Posted at 2017-6-29 18:03
I was just contact to my bank and they said the payment officially approved and refunded and cureently its under pending status. I dont understand why only DJI store says my credit cardi unsafe or unauthorized. So can you help me to verify again? Or is anything compensation to cover my conversion fee? I paid twice!

For the precise reason, you may send email to onlinesales@dji.com or onlinepayment@dji.com, they will explain to you, I'm so sorry that there is no compensation for the conversion fee, really apologize for the inconvenience caused.
2017-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules