Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 users be alert!!! Don't buy DJI goggles!!!
3369 53 2017-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans366c95b4
lvl.1

China

Aardvark Posted at 2017-6-29 06:59
The bad news is that it's China only, is that an official DJI retailer site ?

I think the will be in global, as every guess the phantom 5 maybe coming
2017-6-30
Use props
Duchunter
Second Officer
United States

fans0731dc4d Posted at 2017-6-30 18:46
First of all, According to your link, "None of these circumstances apply to the hypothetical case, unless it can be said that the US company is carrying on business in Australia." These are the information come fron the Department of commerce & DJI support service.
1) They do have business warehoused in Australia east coast, The DJI warehouse in east coast provide parts supply, repair service and exchange service and they hire staffs to running this business, so they are carrying on business in Australia.
2) Your document is talking about the business on the internet and the only way to purchase item from them is "online purchase", so it is not same with DJI, because DJI have provide service in Australia.

Hes gonna argue with you no matter what. Thats what trolls do. Hes never had any valid information to offer since ive been here. He literally argues in every post. Never a friendly or helpful comment comes from this guy. Hes obviously a very angry and insecure person and trolling helps him with his Napoleon complex. Just ignore him, thats what I plan on doing from here on out.  He gets off on making people angry so when you defend you position its a win for him. He doesnt even believe half the crap he says. He just does it to get a rise out of people so dont give him the satisfaction of arguing with him. He's just trying to bait you.
2017-6-30
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

fans0731dc4d Posted at 2017-6-30 18:46
First of all, According to your link, "None of these circumstances apply to the hypothetical case, unless it can be said that the US company is carrying on business in Australia." These are the information come fron the Department of commerce & DJI support service.
1) They do have business warehoused in Australia east coast, The DJI warehouse in east coast provide parts supply, repair service and exchange service and they hire staffs to running this business, so they are carrying on business in Australia.
2) Your document is talking about the business on the internet and the only way to purchase item from them is "online purchase", so it is not same with DJI, because DJI have provide service in Australia.

Betcha the WA department doesn't do a thing. BTW, the business you refer to in Melbourne is a local company that repairs all types of quads, they are not owned by DJI.
2017-6-30
Use props
fans0731dc4d
lvl.3
Flight distance : 314888 ft
Australia

Geebax Posted at 2017-6-30 19:50
Betcha the WA department doesn't do a thing. BTW, the business you refer to in Melbourne is a local company that repairs all types of quads, they are not owned by DJI.

Here is not a place to argue. If you have any good idea to solve the problem, please act now.
2017-6-30
Use props
Duchunter
Second Officer
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-6-29 22:52
Sorry for this,  the head tracking is not available for Phantom 4 now, but it is available for Phantom 4 pro, you can see a functional support list at page 14 in th manual , here is a screenshot for your reference. Please visit: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual_EN.pdf . If you can not use the head tracking with Phantom 4 pro , please provide more details, the firmware version of the drone, the firmware version of the controller , how did you connect the googles to the RC? We'd like to find out what happened, and will do our best to get it sorted out. We understand that you all want the goggles more functional with the different aircraft model, so do we. We've transfferred your requests to our engineers, we'd like to develop more functions on it if it is possible. Appreciate your understanding. [view_image]

Could you please explain to us why head tracking use to work with the p4 but suddenly the feature was removed and could you explain why these features and flight modes work great with litchi but are not supported with dji's app? So are you saying that your not sure that there will be a software release that adds these features to the p4? If so I find that a little confusing . You yourself promised us in another thread that the upgrade was on its way and the release was imminent and could drop at anytime. That was months ago. You say if the features are possible with the p4 then we will get them. Well I can assure you that they are possible and work flawlessly on 3rd party apps. Whats the problem? Quit BSing us and just tell the truth. Is DJI capable of telling the truth?  I must say your promises are empty and you excuses dont hold water. It honestly looks more and more like DJI pulled a scam on us all. For just one minute put yourself in our shoes and tell me how you would feel if a company you've spent thousands of dollars with made promises and excuses that were just completely false and they knew they were false when they made the statements. I feel like DJI thinks its customers are just ignorant naive fools or just plain stupid. When you repeat the same old "alterative facts" you may as well be saying, "These suckers will believe anything". You have repeatedly insulted our intelligence and I find it very disrespectful. I have never encountered a successful company whos words can not be trusted. When you promise your customer something, you better damn well come through. You tell us what we want to hear and you lie. DJI is the Donald Trump of consumer electronics. You make promises that you know you will not fulfill to forward your agenda. You will say whatever you need to say to get what you want and then say you never said it even though its well documented.  Your position comes across as, "oh well, too bad. What you gonna do about it?". Thats not acceptable. What are you going to do about it?
2017-6-30
Use props
fans0731dc4d
lvl.3
Australia

Duchunter Posted at 2017-6-30 19:50
Hes gonna argue with you no matter what. Thats what trolls do. Hes never had any valid information to offer since ive been here. He literally argues in every post. Never a friendly or helpful comment comes from this guy. Hes obviously a very angry and insecure person and trolling helps him with his Napoleon complex. Just ignore him, thats what I plan on doing from here on out.  He gets off on making people angry so when you defend you position its a win for him. He doesnt even believe half the crap he says. He just does it to get a rise out of people so dont give him the satisfaction of arguing with him. He's just trying to bait you.

Agree! He wastes my time
2017-6-30
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

fans0731dc4d Posted at 2017-6-30 20:29
Here is not a place to argue. If you have any good idea to solve the problem, please act now.

Why do you still have an issue, you said the WA Department of Commerce had contacted you and said they would speak to JB Hi-Fi, so go with that. You don't need me to help you, you already have a solution.

The issue of what recourse you have to legal action is another matter. If you wanrt a good outcome, then legal action is the last recourse, not the first. Only Americans reach for their lawyer first. Have you tried going back to JB Hi-Fi and putting your case to them?

2017-6-30
Use props
Duchunter
Second Officer
United States

Its a damn shame they dont have a block option on here.
2017-6-30
Use props
fans0731dc4d
lvl.3
Australia

Duchunter Posted at 2017-6-30 21:15

What we can do is try to not reply him.
2017-6-30
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Duchunter Posted at 2017-6-30 21:15

Damn good idea, why dont you suggest it. Oh, been done before. Suck it up princess.
2017-6-30
Use props
Duchunter
Second Officer
United States

fans0731dc4d Posted at 2017-6-30 21:41
What we can do is try to not reply him.

Yeah im done playing his games. He had a smart ass comment in response to my very first post here where I was trying to help someone diagnose a problem. I told the OP'er to check the obvious simple possible solutions first to rule out the easy to check stuff and if that wasnt it then he could look deeper. Aussie Trump Troll told the guy to start with a new camera and that his was bad. Apparently  he could diagnose a defective camera from a short video which is absurd. Maybe he's the camera whisperer, idk. Its not possible to make a definitive diagnosis without physically having the camera to test. There are so many different things that could cause the issue the guy was having. To tell the guy his camera was defective and Trump Troll knew it with 100% certainty is wreckless . Thats just not possible. DJI cant diagnose the problem without having the AC but some Aussie Troll can?  He told the poor guy exactly what he wanted to hear the least and feared the most. He attacked anybody that didnt share his diagnose and offered up a possible alternative giving the poor guy hope that maybe it could be something else. Why on earth would he do that? Because he gets off on other peoples misery. He's a miserable person so he wants to make  any and everyone he can share in his misery. I tried being friendly to him but he made it crystal clear that friendly aint his game. Aussie Trump is his name and forum trolling is his game!
2017-6-30
Use props
Dan P4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 89603 ft
United States

I have the P4 and the goggles.  After updating all firmware, i connected the goggles and the head tracking worked great!  When I landed for a battery change, the head tracking no longer worked.  I don't know why.
2018-6-9
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Dan P4 Posted at 2018-6-9 15:37
I have the P4 and the goggles.  After updating all firmware, i connected the goggles and the head tracking worked great!  When I landed for a battery change, the head tracking no longer worked.  I don't know why.

It won't help posting in several threads. I have seen this issue posted before, someone will come along and tell you how to solve it.
2018-6-9
Use props
Dan P4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 89603 ft
United States

Geebax Posted at 2018-6-9 16:07
It won't help posting in several threads. I have seen this issue posted before, someone will come along and tell you how to solve it.

Capt, I don't usually write this much in the Forum.  If it got posted more than once I am sorry I didn't mean to do it.  I always have received replies to my questions so that certainly was not my concern.

Anyway I'll be more careful.  

Thanks,
Dan
2018-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules