Wrong Account?
689 2 2017-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans69a1db85
lvl.1
Canada

This is a test message to see what account I'm under.  I just signed in as I usually do but it appears as though I'm not signed in as my usual self.

2017-6-29
Use props
fans69a1db85
lvl.1
Canada

Reply to self.  "fans69a1db85" is not my user account.  Does anyone know why this is happening?  I signed in with my usual email and password but see that I'm listed here as "fans69a1db85" which is NOT my username.

Thanks for any help with this.

2017-6-29
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans69a1db85 Posted at 2017-6-29 07:13
Reply to self.  "fans69a1db85" is not my user account.  Does anyone know why this is happening?  I signed in with my usual email and password but see that I'm listed here as "fans69a1db85" which is NOT my username.

Thanks for any help with this.

Note to self from third party

This happened a while back when DJI decided for security reasons (with all good intention) to change those user names which displayed email address information to a randomly generated user ID. This was done to protect their mail addresses from potentially unwanted spam and other things. You can go into your account profile settings and change it back to whatever user name you wish. You'll find it under &aposersonal Homepage'/'Settings'. Personal homepage is accessed by pointing at your user icon at top right of page.

As you can see I trawled the dictionary long and hard to find my name
2017-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules