Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 2 Quality Problems X5S
1960 4 2017-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans19ec64eb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 210371 ft
Canada

Hey everyone,
I just recently began shooting with the inspire 2 and have started lining up jobs with realtors etc.
I have come across a couple of intresting problems. It seems that my focus on the X5S with the normal lense
doesnt seem to be clear when set at infinity on the manual dial. Im also noticing that the quality seems to be ridiculously inconsistent.
Great to hear if anyone has any ideas and maybe some different sttigns to try?

I shoot usually at ISO 100 shutter speed of 60 aperture at F10 ish (with CP on lense) and wb on preset weather condition.

Please help ive calibrated many times and im totally confused.
2017-6-29
Use props
WayneMann
Second Officer
United States

First off for still photos stay around f4 for daylight stuff and get the shutter speed up.  I do not know what a CP is "circular polarizer " maybe.  The only thing on the lens should be a clear UV filter for basic photos.
Wayne
2017-6-29
Use props
fans19ec64eb
lvl.1
Canada

WayneMann Posted at 2017-6-29 10:41
First off for still photos stay around f4 for daylight stuff and get the shutter speed up.  I do not know what a CP is "circular polarizer " maybe.  The only thing on the lens should be a clear UV filter for basic photos.
Wayne

I was told to have double the frame rate of your shutter speed to create motion blur thus creating more light which means a higher f stop. Sorry for not clarifying but you are correct it is a circular polarizer.
2017-6-29
Use props
Cougar1
First Officer
Flight distance : 924393 ft
  • >>>
Canada

fans19ec64eb Posted at 2017-6-29 12:25
I was told to have double the frame rate of your shutter speed to create motion blur thus creating more light which means a higher f stop. Sorry for not clarifying but you are correct it is a circular polarizer.

If you read WayneMann response he is talking about still photos and I think you are referring to Video?

Completly different, you are correct in saying double the frame rate in general, but also have to consider what are you shooting and in what format, 4k, 2.7, 1080??? Need much more info in order to give any advise. My best advice would be to understand how the camera and it setting works.
2017-6-29
Use props
fans19ec64eb
lvl.1
Canada

Cougar1 Posted at 2017-6-29 14:06
If you read WayneMann response he is talking about still photos and I think you are referring to Video?

Completly different, you are correct in saying double the frame rate in general, but also have to consider what are you shooting and in what format, 4k, 2.7, 1080??? Need much more info in order to give any advise. My best advice would be to understand how the camera and it setting works.

Again sorry about that I was thinking of video.

4K usually in 4444xq so I can look at some nice footage on my monitor. But to my understanding the actual codecs will change how much data is saved for future colour corrections, creating a wider editing scope for colours in post?

is there something I'm missing here? I'm very new to the amount of adjustability within this interface.

Thanks
2017-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules