Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Memory card for X3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Diarmuid
lvl.1
Flight distance : 749094 ft

Ireland

Hi Guys,

Im only new on here. I had a Phantom 3 Advanced and I upgraded to the Inspire 1 v2 with a X3 camera. I just wanted to know if there is a particular Micro SD card i should be using to get the best fooatge.

Also how do i ad in what equipment i have under my avatar as i have a few DJI products
2017-6-29
Use props
Highasakite
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1423930 ft
United States

Diarmuid, Welcome! You may be able to use the card you have, if not you can find plenty of disagreement on which card is the best card... but 64MB is the largest one you can use in the X3. As far as equipment is concerned, if you registered them, or if you upload your flight records in the GO app, your equipment should automatically show. Safety First! Ken.
2017-6-29
Use props
Diarmuid
lvl.1

Ireland

Highasakite Posted at 2017-6-29 12:23
Diarmuid, Welcome! You may be able to use the card you have, if not you can find plenty of disagreement on which card is the best card... but 64MB is the largest one you can use in the X3. As far as equipment is concerned, if you registered them, or if you upload your flight records in the GO app, your equipment should automatically show. Safety First! Ken.

Thanks Ken,

The card i have is a Kingston 32GB Micro SDHC Class 10 U3Ill get to the app and try sync them up.

2017-6-29
Use props
Bradders
lvl.4
Flight distance : 862283 ft
United Kingdom

I do not own a Inspire however frequently read this side of the forums and would recommend this micro SD card to you, http://amzn.to/2s82HTb It is one of the fastest memory cards available and is a reasonable price it is also made for 4K recording
2017-6-29
Use props
Diarmuid
lvl.1

Ireland

Bradders Posted at 2017-6-29 22:58
I do not own a Inspire however frequently read this side of the forums and would recommend this micro SD card to you, http://amzn.to/2s82HTb It is one of the fastest memory cards available and is a reasonable price it is also made for 4K recording

Thanks i mill Bradders
2017-7-1
Use props
DronesIntegrate
lvl.1
Flight distance : 683720 ft
Canada

The higher write speed, the better.  I use a 90 mb/s write card; size doesn't matter. Anything 60mb/s and above is generally pretty good. I have the 32gb version of the link above, btw.
2017-7-1
Use props
Diarmuid
lvl.1

Ireland

DronesIntegrate Posted at 2017-7-1 07:50
The higher write speed, the better.  I use a 90 mb/s write card; size doesn't matter. Anything 60mb/s and above is generally pretty good. I have the 32gb version of the link above, btw.

Good to know.
Thanks
2017-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules