1427 6 2017-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanscfeb8fae
New
Flight distance : 155108 ft
Canada

Hey all,

First of all I'd like to say what a fan I am of DJI products and how thoroughly impressed I had been with my Mavic Pro.

All that changed today.

3 weeks ago my drone plunged into a raging river after failing to maintain attitude while hovering. (a notable flaw in the sensors)
After searching for hours to find the craft with no success, I called DJI and I was assured I was covered my DJI Care Refresh and could expect a replacement in less than 10 days.

I'll spare you all the details of the countless emails and hours and hours on the phone conservations, but after all this time I'm sent an email stating that I will not be getting a replacement because I was "unable to recover the craft."

You can buy a drone, take it out of the box and fly it straight into a wall and completely destroy it and have it replaced. But if you lose it because of a clitch, you're SOL

The site is very misleading, showing scenarios of operator error, signal interference, collision, water damage and drop damage, all covered in the DJI CARE REFRESH but no where does it say that it must be returned. With the range these things have, I'm certain I'm not to the one miffed with this unclear exclusion to warranty.

I understand wanting to void off scanners claiming loss, but the flight records they ask you to submit don't lie, and it's clear that it hit water and lost all communication.

BOTTOM LINE: BE WARNED AND ENSURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GETTING INTO BEFORE YOU BUY DJI CARE REFRESH

You're friendly flier,
Matt

2017-6-29
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Sorry you had this unfortunate incident, but I'd like to point out that this is covered and clearly accessible on our site.

http://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#s5

Screen Shot 2017-06-29 at 5.50.04 PM copy.png
2017-6-29
Use props
AuroraHunter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 938012 ft
United States

DJI Joe Posted at 2017-6-29 16:53
Sorry you had this unfortunate incident, but I'd like to point out that this is covered and clearly accessible on our site.

http://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#s5

I am confused. Under the FAQ page for Care Refresh it states:
4、Which parts can be replaced under DJI Care Refresh?

Mavic Pro and Spark: aircraft, gimbal, camera, battery and propellers.
But you state above in #1 the gimbal is not covered or accessories which means the remote.

So which one is right?

2017-6-29
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

AuroraHunter Posted at 2017-6-29 17:31
I am confused. Under the FAQ page for Care Refresh it states:
4、Which parts can be replaced under DJI Care Refresh?

Nothing you lose can be replaced. It's pretty clear. What would stop people from just selling their Mavic and replacing it?
2017-6-30
Use props
Mcflying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 243753 ft
Netherlands

Before buying something i read the terms.
This was also something i did when i bought the Mavic and DJI Care Refresh.
And when something is not clear to me i ask questions to people who know the answer.

So to me it was perfectly clear when buying DJI Care Refresh, that in an event of loosing my Mavic i could not use Care Refresh cause it's in the Q&A!!!!!!

So stop yelling and whining and next time READ before you decide to buy something.

2017-7-1
Use props
Rex59
lvl.3
Flight distance : 24354 ft
United States

Sorry, but I gotta agree with McFlying on this one. It's spelled out pretty clearly that lost drones won't be replaced.
2017-7-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the confusion that has been caused, please read our FAQ before purchasing. On the other hand, I also apologize that our representative provided wrong information to you before, I will feedback to our management department to improve our customer service.
2017-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules