Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
INFO: Bad Sales Service, NO refund of payment
759 5 2017-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans708286a0
New
Switzerland

Hello

I just want to let you know about my bad experience with DJI Online Sales Team.

Since i was travelling to Hong Kong i ordered a spark online, it says available before i will arrive in Hong Kong. I transmitted the Money by bank Transfer from my HSBC account. DJI got the Money the next day. They were not able to process the payment for several days, so then the Spark was no longer available because my order was not processed. I asked the online Sales Team and they recommended i should cancel the order and buy a mavic, because the can not update the order from a spark to a mavic. I agreed on that, cancelled the order and bought a DJI Mavic at the flagship Store in Hong Kong. So far, okay.

I now try to get a refund of the Money i payed, but since allmost one month DJI is not able to refund the Money. They keeping asking the same questions about bank account, BIC Code, etc. I allways get a standard answer from the online sales Support, but never from the account. One time the Accounting Person is not in the Office, the next time they asked again for Information and now since 1 week no more answers.

DJI has great drones and products. my personal experience and opinion about the Service, Hotline, Accounting is really bad. Be Aware that you may not get your Money back for a cancelled order, even if DJI recommend you to cancel the order and place a new order.

Reto
2017-6-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sorry for this, may I have your order ID and your ticket number? So we can look into it.
2017-6-30
Use props
fans708286a0
New
Switzerland

thank you, any help would be great, sended you the Information by personal message
2017-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans708286a0 Posted at 2017-7-2 08:00
thank you, any help would be great, sended you the Information by personal message

I'm so sorry for the unpleasant experience with us, unfortunately, Diana is on holiday at the moment, I cannot check the message you sent to her, would you please PM me again? I will help to verify with Sales Team for you and get you an update as soon as possible.
2017-7-2
Use props
fans708286a0
New
Switzerland

Dear DJI People here on the forum, thank you very much, in the mean time i got my refund and everything is fine. and finally i can enjoy my mavic
2017-7-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans708286a0 Posted at 2017-7-5 00:27
Dear DJI People here on the forum, thank you very much, in the mean time i got my refund and everything is fine. and finally i can enjoy my mavic

We are pleased to hear everything turns out to be great, enjoy it and hope you have a good time on flying.
2017-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules