Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Proxy files audio
1272 5 2017-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
user2265c2cb1b
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi,
Another question... why is there no audio on the proxy files on my samsung galaxy s6?Audio is fine on the sd card. This is the case with both my osmo and osmo pro.
Pls advise.
Thanks,
Peter
2017-6-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Please check if you have turned on the microphone to DJI Go in your Setting of your smartphone. The audio in SD card is recorded by audio board inside of handle, but the audio in APP (I mean the video cache) is recorded by the microphone of your mobile device.
2017-7-2
Use props
user2265c2cb1b
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-2 04:24
Please check if you have turned on the microphone to DJI Go in your Setting of your smartphone. The audio in SD card is recorded by audio board inside of handle, but the audio in APP (I mean the video cache) is recorded by the microphone of your mobile device.

Thanks, but I can find no setting to re assign the audio away from the microphone. Are you aware of such a setting in the S6? If so please tell me as Ive searched to no avail.
2017-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

user2265c2cb1b Posted at 2017-7-2 09:14
Thanks, but I can find no setting to re assign the audio away from the microphone. Are you aware of such a setting in the S6? If so please tell me as Ive searched to no avail.

I‘m sorry that I'm unable to borrow the S6 smartphone and send screenshot to you, please try to find it via the path below: Settings of your phone--- Programes---DJI Go--- Microphone, turn it on. Please keep me updated if it works or not.
2017-7-2
Use props
user2265c2cb1b
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-2 20:36
I‘m sorry that I'm unable to borrow the S6 smartphone and send screenshot to you, please try to find it via the path below: Settings of your phone--- Programes---DJI Go--- Microphone, turn it on. Please keep me updated if it works or not.

Hi Mindy,
Still no audio on phone. In the app I open: camera>mic control>sound on (it was already set this way).
There is no option as you describe: DJI Go>Microphone.
I really need the audio on these proxy files. Please check this 'in house' with an S6 and tell me if it is possible.
Thanks,
Peter
2017-7-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

user2265c2cb1b Posted at 2017-7-7 06:11
Hi Mindy,
Still no audio on phone. In the app I open: camera>mic control>sound on (it was already set this way).
There is no option as you describe: DJI Go>Microphone.

Could you please show me the screenshot in Settings --DJI Go?
2017-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules