DJI Goggles estimated shipping time DELAYED
1156 4 2017-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dmurph24
lvl.2
Flight distance : 567293 ft
United States

I checked the estimated ship time on the DJI Goggles this morning and noticed it's marked as July 18th now, instead of July 4th. Do you think this applies to orders taken now or later, or existing orders that happened before today?
http://store.dji.com/product/dji ... te&from=buy_now_bar

UPDATE: I just checked with DJI Support Chat and they said my order is still expected to ship on July 4th. Crisis averted.
2017-6-30
Use props
LaCcTv_com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 54885 ft
United States

to think im going on vacation  on the 7/10 makes me a bit upset cause i order these 7 weeks earlier really upsets me.
2017-6-30
Use props
Dmurph24
lvl.2
Flight distance : 567293 ft
United States

LaCcTv_com Posted at 2017-6-30 05:21
to think im going on vacation  on the 7/10 makes me a bit upset cause i order these 7 weeks earlier really upsets me.

I ordered them way in advance for my vacation too, I hope this only applies to orders ordered now. Any word on this DJI?
2017-6-30
Use props
LawLess
lvl.1
Flight distance : 213297 ft
Singapore

I just order my DJI Goggles recently on Sunday online via DJI store. Delivery date shown was 18 July. One thing to take note is that cos I paid online via DJI website online store with Visa. My credit card details must have been stolen and it was being used right away the day after. Luckily, I was able to stop the fraud cos I had an SMS being sent to me via my mobile. Which I contacted my credit card company right away. So use Paypal will be safer and hopefully, my goggles will not be delayed.
2017-7-3
Use props
LaCcTv_com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 54885 ft
United States

WHAT A JOKE DJI HAS BECOME.

Junrey
DJI Support

For a small additional charge, DJI Care Refresh offers up to two replacement units. Water damage is also covered! Purchase now

Thank you for contacting Pre-sales DJI customer care, This is Junrey, How may i help you today?

Hello Mike

where is my tracking number for order 0015881103931
14:52

Let me check on it mike

thanks

upon checking here Mike

It appears that the estimated shipping date will be on 10th of July and Once DJI start for ship out we will have to consider the courier delivery to customer for 3-5 business days.

i go on vacation on the 10th and was assured it would be sent on the 4th , i talked with someone 2 days ago and said it would be shipped

this is unacceptable

i ordered weeks ago
14:56

i understand Mike but due to high volume of orders we are unable to deliver on the said date, but we are working on it to deliver the items as soon as possible

WHY WAS I TOLD IT WOULD BE SHIPPED TWO DAYS ON THE 4TH....????

SO I WAS LIED TOO?
14:58

Its should be Mike

IT SHOULD BE WHAT?

i leave on the 10th
15:01

It should start ship out on 4th but then we are not able to ship all in one day

i dont understand what you're telling me/ first you say shipping was delayed till the tenth now your saying the 4th

?
15:04

Its actually ship out on 4th Mike but we really apologize that we are not able to deliver it due to first come first serve basis.

so why don't i have a tracking number then
15:05

You can actually contact us back Mike for an update of your order, again i do really apologize on this one Mike

if i don't have a shipping number by the end of the day i will cancel my order cause it's a wast of my money because i wanted to take on vacation with me thats why i order them many weeks ago.
15:07

Sorry to hear that one Mike, i do really really extend my apology on this one MIke

very very very disappointed

We really working hard to deliver the items as soon as possile

possible

DJI only offers LIES that not how I run my company!!!!!
15:10

Im sorry Mike, truly apologize on this one.

Send
00:00/00:00
2017-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules