Flight Mode Buttons... backwards?
558 3 2017-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mhoppes
lvl.2
Flight distance : 141302 ft
United States

Am I somehow looking at this wrong, or why is the flight mode toggle switch "backwards" when looking at the controller from the front?

2017-6-30
Use props
Antonio76
Second Officer
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

If it looks like this, it is OK...
front View.png
2017-6-30
Use props
mhoppes
lvl.2
Flight distance : 141302 ft
United States

Yes, that's how it looks... I'm just trying to figure out why anyone thought it was a good idea to print it so it would be upside down when looked at from the controlling point.
2017-6-30
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

mhoppes Posted at 2017-6-30 18:57
Yes, that's how it looks... I'm just trying to figure out why anyone thought it was a good idea to print it so it would be upside down when looked at from the controlling point.

Aloha hoppes,

Antonio has provided you with a good explanatory image.  Mahalo Antonio!  Please be aware that the company that provides us with this wonderful technology is in China and the principals and employees are predominantly Chinese.  If you see a discrepancy like this, please realize that to the Chinese, it looks perfectly normal.

We live in a world with instantaneous communication that sometimes bring language and culture into conflict.  Fortunately, it is a minor impediment to our cooperation and utilization of concepts and products.  We just need to persevere and realize how much easier it will be for the next generations after we work out the kinks.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules