1233 4 2017-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Steve J
lvl.2
Flight distance : 29967 ft
Australia

Whats going on?

Did the firmware upgrade as per instructions with a charged battery and now I get this error and can't fly?

Not impressed!

P3S would have done about 10 flights since new and now appears to be bricked.

Help appreciated.

2017-6-30
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

First make sure all contacts are clean on battery and in AC ... there are TWO sets on each .. ,main flight power ones that are where you put charger ... second are smaller for data / video / telemetry.

It is not unusual for dirt or crud to make contact poor and then error warnings appear.

You can check total voltage of the pack ... switch on and put Meter leads to the MAIN power contacts ....

If a cell is broken - DJI unfortunately give this warning whether cell is broken or not ... if it detects one cell too low - bingo - up it comes.

So clean contacts. Charge up fully.

Put back in AC and make sure it is FULLY HOME and locked in ...

Start up as if to fly ... What is battery reading on the page that shows each cell ? A snapshot or report back with numbers will help.

Nigel
2017-7-1
Use props
MrPinaColada
lvl.4
Flight distance : 790082 ft
United States

You can retry updating the firmware and see of that does anything
2017-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I regret the trouble you’ve been inflicted and sincerely apologize for this. Like MrPinaColada mentioned, please double confirm if the firmware has been updated successfully, if it fails, the battery info may not be read correctly, there will be some error like that.
2017-7-3
Use props
djiuser_ZX5hoN0bCttm
New

Indonesia

hello, I am from Indonesia, I would like to ask if I want to buy the DJI Spark Battery Cell Part where I really need this information give me a link to buy
2020-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules