Phantom 4 Pro+ will not update firmware
1233 2 2017-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf2141060
New
  • >>>
United States

I am beyond frustrated.  Been flying Phantoms since the first version.  This is the most trouble I've ever had.

Updated the remote.  Had to do it via SD card (local) as the download version wouldn't complete.  Says it's finished.  Sees the Phantom.

I get the error message that there is new firmware for the Aircraft.  Tap on it to upgrade and you get a screen about the update.   Start to Update is greyed out.  Doesn't look like it's doing anything.  Says the file would be 86MB.   Aircraft is locked.

Let it sit, thinking maybe it's downloading in background.  Doesn't seem to be.

Tried installing DJI Assistant 2 - tried it on both my Macbook Pro and on a Windows 10 laptop.  Doesn't see the bird to do anything.  No menus, no nothing.

What am I doing wrong?   I just wanted to fly abit, as I've been doing for weeks, and have been thru other updates without issue!

2017-6-30
Use props
fansf2141060
New
  • >>>
United States

Never mind, I figured it out.  The cable is directional.  The short end has to be on the drone.
2017-6-30
Use props
fans72ffbf0f
New
India

"air craft locked update to the latest version" is the only thing I am missing, rest all set well, the end result it is not flying, this is really frustrating, someone help.
2017-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules