P 3SE and the conflicting reports about its sales
785 3 2017-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

For those who are interested .... I have been in communication with DJI and this is their answer to my question : Is the 3 SE available for sale outside China Market ...

"Dear Nigel,

Thank you for contacting DJI.

Phantom 3 SE is only available in China at the moment, as it's a new try and we will follow and analyze the reactions from China market to decide whether to push the new product to overseas market in the near future. We don't sure the time when it begins in EU market at present ,sorry for that.

Please keep an eye on our website, thanks for your patience and time.

Regards,
Michael"

Dated 29 June 2017. So not an old comment.

This then questions TomTop statement that 3 SE is certified for use CE etc. - HOW ???  If DJI have not released the 3 SE for sale outside China ?

"Dear Nigel,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding:[color=rgb(112, 21, 32) !important]https://www.tomtop.com/dji-multicopter-1111/p-rm7920eu.html
Your original question is Can you confirm Phantom 3SE is certified for use in EU and USA ? I see that DJI say this P3 SE is not available outside China. But I see you and other sellers offer this model. I would like to buy but need to know Certificate status first.

Reply By Customer Service Center:
Yes, have CE certification

You can also email to me for more details: [color=rgb(112, 21, 32) !important]service@tomtop.com
Best regards,
TOMTOP Customer Service Team"

Nigel

2017-7-1
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

If you want a good low-cost Phantom, you'd be better going for something with Lightbridge rather than another laggy wifi drone.
A P3 Advanced would be 10x better.
2017-7-1
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

Hi L .... post was not about the virtues of one model to another .... it was based on various posts on web about the 3SE being sold outside China.

I agree that Lightbridge is better ... but the price point of the SE makes it attractive.... IF it ever arrives outside China officially.

Nigel
2017-7-1
Use props
Siambuddhas Gro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116926 ft
Singapore

it does arrives in SE Asia too......i have gotten one of them..was rather disappointed thou... keep disconnecting from RC to Handset..
2017-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules