677 8 2017-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mickspawn
lvl.2
Australia

Hi guys,

Is there an "Advanced search" feature?
anything i try searching on here i can't ever find.  It matches completely unrelated stuff every time.
is there any way to do an EXACT search on words or perhaps only the title of a thread instead of words in the thread?
if so please teach me where the advanced search is.

thanks
2017-7-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You would get more joy using google search.
2017-7-1
Use props
mickspawn
lvl.2
Australia

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-7-1 05:06

its not rocket science for DJI to write a search algorithm that works.  Quite absurd really.
Can i ask a question while you are here? If i charge up 4 batteries for a flight in 4 days time, will they be half discharged by the time 4 days comes? i noticed they never stay full for longer than a day
2017-7-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

mickspawn Posted at 2017-7-1 05:09
its not rocket science for DJI to write a search algorithm that works.  Quite absurd really.
Can i ask a question while you are here? If i charge up 4 batteries for a flight in 4 days time, will they be half discharged by the time 4 days comes? i noticed they never stay full for longer than a day

You can set your batteries to deplete power in your app I think it's 1,5 or 10 days. Just power up your aircraft insert each battery go to app click on battery its there somewhere you can set all your batteries but must insert each of them.

Takes about 5 minutes.

Also if after say 2 days you just press the battery it will continue to maintain full power for whatever amount of days you have it set for.
2017-7-1
Use props
mickspawn
lvl.2
Australia

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-7-1 05:15
You can set your batteries to deplete power in your app I think it's 1,5 or 10 days. Just power up your aircraft insert each battery go to app click on battery its there somewhere you can set all your batteries but must insert each of them.

Takes about 5 minutes.

i have it set to 10 days and they still deplete constantly.  and they are brand new
2017-7-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

mickspawn Posted at 2017-7-1 05:58
i have it set to 10 days and they still deplete constantly.  and they are brand new

You have to set each one separately and firmware must be up to date,
2017-7-1
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

mickspawn Posted at 2017-7-1 05:58

You will likely need to apply the change when each battery is in the aircraft and all connected and powered up. The information is passed to the 'intelligent' battery. They will auto discharge to 50-65% whether in the aircraft or not.
2017-7-1
Use props
mickspawn
lvl.2
Australia

Aardvark Posted at 2017-7-1 06:20
You will likely need to apply the change when each battery is in the aircraft and all connected and powered up. The information is passed to the 'intelligent' battery. They will auto discharge to 50-65% whether in the aircraft or not.

when i go to the setting for each battery its already set at 10 days :\
2017-7-1
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-7-1 05:06

You mean like this?

https://www.google.com/search?q= ... chrome&ie=UTF-8
2017-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules