Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Errors during flight with A3, LB2 and x3 on S1000
4930 37 2017-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Adamphillip
lvl.1
United Kingdom

hey guys as the title says I've been getting errors with my set up, they started thursday after I upgraded all the firmware
errors as follows
insufficent hover propulsion. add load to aircraft.
tilt angle error. adjust the aircraft center of gravit...
aircraft shaking error. take effective messures to reduce shaking....

we've fiddled with all the gain settings and nothing is stopping the errors
2017-7-1
Use props
fans08ac15b2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 791020 ft
Israel

Hi Adam,
Thanks for sharing!

We're seeing exactly the same 3 errors, using a Tarot frame with the same A3 flight controller + LB setup.

It started the past day or two. As far as I can tell we didn't change the firmware, but maybe it got upgraded automatically (checking this now). The A3 is currently on firmware version 1.7.0.5. (We didn't upgrade yet to the new 1.7.1.5).

Let me know if you find anything or any additional things I can check from our side.

Best, Amit.
2017-7-2
Use props
info.christophm
lvl.1

Germany

I have the same issues ...
2017-7-2
Use props
Juan carlos3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 31768 ft
Spain

I have the same issues and regroup in someone tells me that the works it well

IMG_3168.PNG
2017-7-2
Use props
jackwrangham
Second Officer
Flight distance : 917057 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Same issues here with N3 and A3, custom quadcopter. It seems to be after a GO App update. Systems unchanged apart from that.

DJI any feedback?
2017-7-2
Use props
TaylorPilot
lvl.1

United States

Just flew an a3 Pro lightbridge 2 setup on an s900 and got the same thing.  I don't have a gimbal on it yet, but have added ballast to the front to bring the cg inline.  I tried updating the ground unit through my ipad, but it never gets below 0% and errors out....the thing flies, and seems to be hovering fairly well.  Only issue besides the errors is that when I go to yaw, it turns around a point about 3 feet to the left of the drone.
2017-7-2
Use props
Juan carlos3
lvl.4
Spain

I thought that was the only one with this problem

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kpo39ks6rs...%2013.mov?dl=0

2017-7-2
Use props
TaylorPilot
lvl.1

United States

Mine is a much wider path than that....probably 6-8 feet to diameter....What drone is that you are running?
2017-7-2
Use props
Juan carlos3
lvl.4
Spain

YAW diameter is 10-12 feet, then returns to its position

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/ ... ad%2A%2A%2A/page139
2017-7-2
Use props
Juan carlos3
lvl.4
Spain

And DJI says nothing
2017-7-2
Use props
TaylorPilot
lvl.1

United States

Well, I am taking mine to a pro to get it tuned next week, hopefully they will be able to get it figured out, and if they do, I will let you know what they say.
2017-7-2
Use props
TaylorPilot
lvl.1

United States

There seems to be several threads about this issue, you just need to search "yaw drift".  Maybe not specific to your drone, or that flight controller.  It seems to span from IMU issues.  Either calibration, or placement.  Have you done an IMU calibration?
2017-7-2
Use props
Adamphillip
lvl.1
United Kingdom

well I fixed it, it's an error with the IOS app and was able to operate without errors by using my android device
2017-7-3
Use props
TaylorPilot
lvl.1

United States

Cool, I have been trying it with an iPad.  I can't seem to get it to even recognize the A3 with my Note 5.....
2017-7-3
Use props
Adamphillip
lvl.1
United Kingdom

TaylorPilot Posted at 2017-7-3 15:55
Cool, I have been trying it with an iPad.  I can't seem to get it to even recognize the A3 with my Note 5.....

I just used my note 4 phone
2017-7-4
Use props
cenk_d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137956 ft
Turkey

Adamphillip Posted at 2017-7-4 01:50
I just used my note 4 phone

I am getting the same 3 errors on my 1.7.0.0  firmware N3 with the latest ios and android app. Before that there were no errors on the same setup. Could i learn with what version of android app your issue was resolved,  Adam?
2017-7-4
Use props
Hazardpro1
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Im getting the same errors on the latest version of the App too.

insufficient hover propulsion. add load to aircraft.
tilt angle error. adjust the aircraft center of gravit...
aircraft shaking error. take effective measures to reduce shaking....

N3 (1.7.0.0), LB2 (latest firmware), latest version of GO app (on ipad mini).

Come on DJI need you to at least address the issue.

H
2017-7-5
Use props
Teles3
lvl.1

Portugal

Same thing with N3 + LB2 + X3 with Hexacopter
I was flying on a mountain with 60kph winds I was worried.
I updated the N3 crashed my drone (the updated changed the configuration from I to X)

2017-7-5
Use props
Hazardpro1
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Teles3 Posted at 2017-7-5 03:26
Same thing with N3 + LB2 + X3 with Hexacopter
I was flying on a mountain with 60kph winds I was worried.
I updated the N3 crashed my drone (the updated changed the configuration from I to X)

Teles3 - When you update N3 firmware you always need to reconfigure your settings.

But this issues seems to be related to the GO app, not flight controller.

Can anyone confirm if its safe to fly with these 'false' errors?

H
2017-7-5
Use props
Hazardpro1
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Also is this only effecting people on Apply devices?

Anyone tried with Android?

H
2017-7-5
Use props
cenk_d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137956 ft
Turkey

Hazardpro1 Posted at 2017-7-5 03:48
Also is this only effecting people on Apply devices?

Anyone tried with Android?

Same errors with the latest android update.
2017-7-5
Use props
TaylorPilot
lvl.1

United States

4 Days, and still not a single word from a DJI Rep.....On THEIR Forum!!!!
2017-7-5
Use props
Juan carlos3
lvl.4
Spain

It is the policy of DJI
We break and they corrected (Beta tester)
2017-7-5
Use props
fansc07acdb1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3162323 ft
Australia

Same problem here.

I have got some error messages using A3 and RTK on an Octo flat 8 with LB2. I have had this craft operating for about 4 months and it's been perfect. I am flying a Movi with Sony A7.
1. 'Tilt Angle error adjust the aircraft gravity to the geometric center of aircraft'
2. 'Insufficient Hover propulsion, Add load to aircraft'
3. 'IMU backup error, stop motors and check IMU redundancy'
After getting first two error messages I checked everything COG, props, gimbal attachment etc. Couldn't find any issues. Craft was flying perfectly at the time of first two error messages. Next day I tested again and got same error messages. After more checks the following day I tested it and got error 3 at which point the craft became almost uncontrollable. Managed to get it on the ground safely.
2017-7-5
Use props
fansc07acdb1
lvl.1
Australia

Hazardpro1 Posted at 2017-7-5 03:34
Teles3 - When you update N3 firmware you always need to reconfigure your settings.

But this issues seems to be related to the GO app, not flight controller.

I wouldn't fly it with these issues. I flew mine for a short period testing to try and solve the issue. It then suddenly tilted 45 degrees and took off (away from me fortunately) very fast then stopped and ascended rapidly. Then it would hover for a few moments and repeat. This happened a number of times until I got it on the ground safely.
2017-7-5
Use props
fansc07acdb1
lvl.1
Australia

This is DJI response to my emails

we have known the issue, which is false alarm and we will fix it in the next version app.

Now you can use the method below:

If you can find V3.1.13 app for iOS, you can use it. Or you can find an Android device to use. Thanks.

Thanks for choosing DJI. Have a nice day!
Best Regards,

Amos
2017-7-6
Use props
LennyV
lvl.1

United States

I am also experiencing these messages, I had not update yet so I'm not sure it is firmware up issue.
2017-7-17
Use props
Adamphillip
lvl.1
United Kingdom

The problem I've had and this thread refers to has been solved by just switching to android
2017-7-18
Use props
ClarksonCote
New
Flight distance : 52936 ft

United States

I have the same three issues.  Unfortunately, I don't have the luxury of switching to Android, as I only have an iOS device available.  Has anyone tried downgrading to an earlier DJI Go App version on iOS to see if that fixes things?
2017-7-19
Use props
ClarksonCote
New
Flight distance : 52936 ft

United States

ClarksonCote Posted at 2017-7-19 06:12
I have the same three issues.  Unfortunately, I don't have the luxury of switching to Android, as I only have an iOS device available.  Has anyone tried downgrading to an earlier DJI Go App version on iOS to see if that fixes things?

For iOS, the solution for me was to revert to an iCloud backup from a couple weeks prior.  That let me regain access to the prior version of DJI Go.  There are also other methods for downgrading apps if you search online.  Hopefully DJI has an App fix soon, sigh.
2017-7-19
Use props
Hazardpro1
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Any update when this will be fixed DJI?
2017-7-24
Use props
Hazardpro1
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I see a new version of the App was released on the 8th - can anyone confirm if this has fixed the issue?

Thanks

H
2017-8-10
Use props
Juan carlos3
lvl.4
Spain

I think that the problem is in the Assistant not A3
Assistant 2 were errors,but the A3 does not fly well
2017-8-18
Use props
Hazardpro1
lvl.3

United Kingdom

We had been getting these errors on the N2. But its a DJI GO app firmware issues I believe not Assistant error..

The Latest firmware seems to have resolved the following errors:

insufficient hover propulsion. add load to aircraft.
aircraft shaking error. take effective measures to reduce shaking....

However we are now (still) seeing this error on the latest version of the firmware:

tilt angle error. adjust the aircraft center of gravity...

------
None of the errors were apparent on version 1.1.10.2 and older

Id very much like to here from other users in this post to see if they are still getting the original errors on the latest firmware?

H
2017-9-7
Use props
Snakehaihai
lvl.3

Singapore

I also have this error. When i fly uav throttle up and pitch back autonomously and crash down.  in go app, this error pops up insufficient hover propulsion. any 1 have good solution to this?
2017-9-19
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

I am sorry to read on frustration on the recent updates. As a suggestion, please refer to the Assistant Software and try to re calibrate on the software. As it was stated that the fix is in the next firmware, you would want to keep an eye out for any updates and go from there.
2017-9-20
Use props
fansf6551702
lvl.1
Flight distance : 371 ft
Philippines

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-9-20 08:39
I am sorry to read on frustration on the recent updates. As a suggestion, please refer to the Assistant Software and try to re calibrate on the software. As it was stated that the fix is in the next firmware, you would want to keep an eye out for any updates and go from there.

Having this issue, is this resolve already?
2018-3-19
Use props
Paterik
lvl.1

fansf6551702 Posted at 2018-3-19 21:39
Having this issue, is this resolve already?

Obviously not! DJI you told us to keep our eyes open on september 20th 2017. You promised a new firmware with fix... Where is this firmware? How long do I need to keep my eyes open?
2018-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules