Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO 4 Version 4.1.3 Is Out For Android
2008 10 2017-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8542eb9e
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

just curious how everyone is making out with this version of the go4 app. so far with my galaxy s7 things seem to be more stable.
the app seemed to close correclty instead of running in the background, but i found it running today for no reason. did have my first flight though without the app closing on me.
one side note under the camera settings for interval shots i only see 5s 10s up to 60s, but where is the 2s?
2017-7-1
Use props
ryereelfishn
New
Flight distance : 61634 ft
United States

Mine acted really goofy after the update. Couldnt get it to go online then after 3 reboots it did. Mid flight lost connection. Auto came home but seemed unstable on s8
2017-7-1
Use props
wednesdayschild
lvl.1
Flight distance : 109446 ft
United States

Very odd stuff. The camera kept repeating an action of up-down like it was possesed, there were zebra stripes in all areas that the camera was recording and I couldn't update anything. So now I reboot and reset....again! 3 years of this and I am
2017-7-1
Use props
EmilioCid
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7445200 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Waypoints is not working in this version.  Samsung A7.
2017-7-1
Use props
M109
Second Officer

New Zealand

EmilioCid Posted at 2017-7-1 17:20

Waypoints not working here either, haven't worked for the last 2 updates.
2017-7-2
Use props
Emdub 8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35141 ft
Canada

Was forced to update to this version. Now having multiple issues. No signal errors which cut the video feed on android version of the app, and no image transmission signal error on the ios version of the app. Im using a note 3 and a iphone 6s plus. Also, the app can't see what version of firmware the copter has, and will not detect the sd card.
2017-7-3
Use props
dcap
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

i discovered what my issue was with interval shot. if using raw format the fastest interval is 5s. when using a standard jpeg you can select 2s
2017-7-4
Use props
M109
Second Officer

New Zealand

Anyone else with waypoints not working??
2017-7-8
Use props
wednesdayschild
lvl.1
United States

It was actually a disaster the first two flights with the craft RTH on its own, the checkered flag overlay on the screen and a slow responsiveness overall. Downloaded the programs again, made sure the actual phone had the proper firmware G7Edge and then it was back on track.
2017-7-10
Use props
M109
Second Officer

New Zealand

EmilioCid Posted at 2017-7-1 17:20

DJI support have told me they are aware of the waypoint problem and it will be fixed in the next Android GO4 release, so hopefully it doesn't take too long for that to happen.  
2017-7-11
Use props
wednesdayschild
lvl.1
United States

Ok my next venture is to use the DJIGO4 Program on an old Surface 3 that was just sitting around. While I am not a fan of Apple products, and don't intend on buying an iPad for the sole reason of video feed and the DJIGO4 app, there has to be a way to overcome this by now using Microsoft hardware/software. The Droid is sketchy at best. There still isn't ONE TIME, I can fly my P4P, without it completely shutting down. In a panic the first 10 times, not so much anymore, since the RTH works flawlessly - but there goes my flight.  
2017-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules