Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't upgrade the firmware on my brand new mavic pro
9866 93 2017-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

HL76 Posted at 2017-11-1 21:37
I don't have another computer, I have tried using my DJI4Pro with ipad, Note8 or Tab S2. All failed to upgrade. Maybe I need to try with my friend's laptop.

What error code have you got? I added a beta to your account, please refer to the steps below to upgrade it via the DJI Assistant 2 again.
1. Log into your DJI account.
2.Upgrade the firmware V1.3.8.10 or V1.3.8.11. or V1.3.8.13
3. Once it's done, please press the "Record" button on RC and make sure it's recording, then start to upgrade firmware to the latest one, it will be working.
2017-11-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

gustofusion Posted at 2017-9-27 17:57
DJI Mindy  Having the same problem. Currently on .400 and when I try to update to the latest 1000 fails, have tried many many times via dji go4 app and assistant. can you add the downgrade V01.03.0350 to my account so I can downgrade then do the update as outlined above please. very frustrating and don't want to risk my craft with old firmware.    is my account with dji  Thanks.

Sorry for the delay, have you got it resolved?  If you have any further questions, please click on "Reply" button here so I can get a reminder, thanks.
2017-11-2
Use props
Peejay5340
lvl.1
Flight distance : 60797 ft
Australia

HL76 Posted at 2017-11-1 21:37
I don't have another computer, I have tried using my DJI4Pro with ipad, Note8 or Tab S2. All failed to upgrade. Maybe I need to try with my friend's laptop.

I feel your pain. I tried through both Android and IOS phones, and three different high powered PCs using Windows 7, 8 and 10. One thread I read was that it had to have a high powered CPU, but, when I eventually got it to work, it was on a lowly Celeron CPU (using Win10) on a very small laptop only used to answer emails when travelling.
My guess is that it is very dependent on the tolerance of the USB drivers. If the PC is sending data to the MP and a glitch occurs, some USB drivers will re-send the same packet of data, whereas others will just charge on, missing some very important code. This is why it seems to lock up at a certain percentage, and eventually timeout with a failure.
Since I managed to get it to upgrade to .800, I have made a conscious effort to ignore any new update messages. The Mavic people need to address this issue, because I know of several people who have opted for a different drone after they read these pages.

Try your friend's PC. It can't hurt, and it might solve the problem.
2017-11-2
Use props
gustofusion
lvl.4
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-11-2 00:31
Sorry for the delay, have you got it resolved?  If you have any further questions, please click on "Reply" button here so I can get a reminder, thanks.

No luck, I tried again several weeks after I messaged you without any luck. Do you have any way to get the upgrade out of the loop, just not taking, all good cables, batteries charged... etc.

I have sense resolved the issue myself without DJI intervention. The pressing of the record button that is always mentioned when support suggests only marks the update firmware file to be deleted. This explains the secretive aspect of the .0350 file that DJI support has to add to a customers account. A very underhanded method of support. After rooting my mavic I now have full access to upgrade/downgrade upon my desire. DJI support at best is shady... Thanks but no thanks.
2017-11-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

gustofusion Posted at 2017-11-29 14:00
No luck, I tried again several weeks after I messaged you without any luck. Do you have any way to get the upgrade out of the loop, just not taking, all good cables, batteries charged... etc.

What error message have you got? Could you please provide me with some screenshots of this issue for better assistance?
2017-11-29
Use props
Sheridansulik
New
Indonesia

Hi DJI support team, I just updated my Mavic firmware to .400 and my IOS, and it won’t let me fly with a error Firmware Mismatch. I tried to update via Assistance2 but still giving me the same error message. Please advice how to get my drone flying again and if possible to downgrade my firmware again
290EE3CD-498F-4329-BFC4-EEDDB2DAE9FA.jpeg
DB852FE3-ECBD-4F43-BC8B-076721CF7576.jpeg
2018-1-11
Use props
DOC579
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8028 ft
United States

I had the same problem i tried everything and nothing would work and then i used a different cable not a cheap one and it worked so i think that the data transfer was being slowed down by the cheaper cable i hope this helps.
2018-2-28
Use props
fans88fac4a3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2254 ft
Slovakia

Hello. My mavic had the same problem. But upgrading it went through Dji assistent 2, only if I dug the dwelling together. That's when the upgrading took place.
2018-4-4
Use props
J Kelley
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-3 02:37
Our engineer has handled this for you, please refer to the steps below to upgrade it via the DJI Assistant 2 again.
2.Upgrade the firmware V01.03.0350.

I am having the same problem, why not just make the solution easy...for such a high priced drone hmmm???
2018-10-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

J Kelley Posted at 2018-10-26 14:42
I am having the same problem, why not just make the solution easy...for such a high priced drone hmmm???

Sorry to know you have the same issue, Kelly, this beta is only available for the firmware older than V01.04.0000, may I know which firmware you are trying to update and what is the error message when it fails?
2018-10-28
Use props
akozc
Captain
Flight distance : 2019951 ft
Macao

try using a PC ( Windows 10 OS)
2018-10-28
Use props
Asulliv54
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-1 00:06
Please refer to the steps below to upgrade it via the DJI Assistant 2 again.
2.Upgrade the firmware V1.3.8.11 or V1.3.8.10.

Please include me as you can see this is happening to a lot of people,my e-mail is asulliv3554@aol.com
2018-10-31
Use props
Asulliv54
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-11-2 00:31
Sorry for the delay, have you got it resolved?  If you have any further questions, please click on "Reply" button here so I can get a reminder, thanks.

DJI Panda please help me after updating firmware I can't charge up my batteries past one,one battery had two lights,one had all four and now it's dead won't charge can't update because you need at least 59% battery life,this is so depressing I will never update again!please help me
2018-11-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Asulliv54 Posted at 11-1 08:01
DJI Panda please help me after updating firmware I can't charge up my batteries past one,one battery had two lights,one had all four and now it's dead won't charge can't update because you need at least 59% battery life,this is so depressing I will never update again!please help me

Hi Asulliv54, sorry for the troubles with the firmware upgrade, this beta is only available for the firmware older than V01.04.0000, the firmware can be updated as long as the battery level is 50% and above.
May I know if the firmware will never begin to update or there is the error message during update?
2018-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules