File Wont Open in Premier CC
1708 4 2015-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkyDen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31152 ft
United States

So, here we go.  I decided to give Premier CC a try and so far love it, but now I am getting to the point of wanting to import my videos from the Inspire and it wont open them.  It sees them in the file list but they are greyed out.

I am assuming now at this point I need to do something that will make them suitable for Premier CC.  Would anyone be so kind as to guide me in the right direction?

Thank You in Advance
2015-3-17
Use props
Quadster
lvl.1
United States

Did you import the files into the Project first?
2015-3-17
Use props
Editart
lvl.2

Sweden

SkyDen,

Premiere CC should, normally, not have any problems whatsoever to import the H264 encoded files regardless of system or wrapper(mp4 /mov). I do it all the time. This is a typical question that you should point towards Adobe Communities, you will probably find an answer there within a few hours from helpful people. Make sure you give them your editing and hardware specs. A returning error is the "Unsupported format or damaged file". Search the forums, there are lots of help regarding this for both PC and Mac platforms.

regards
M
2015-3-17
Use props
johnmont250
lvl.3

United States

are u still using the free trial?  
2015-3-17
Use props
arunmehta
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120909757 ft
  • >>>
Canada

open a blank project and THEN import your video from the folder with files from inspire ...just checked it works for me
2015-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules