Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
network unavailable, check your internet connection
30301 115 2017-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Firecat83
lvl.2
Flight distance : 89974 ft
United States

i am having same problem.  I know I have a good internet connection, but cannot get past this screen.  I have Phantom 4 Pro +
2017-7-3
Use props
Firecat83
lvl.2
Flight distance : 89974 ft
United States

How do I Bypass Login Screen?

I have a Phantom 4 Pro +.  My drone is high up in the tree, and the battery died.  I cannot get to the DJI screen, or any other screen due to having to log in.  Yesterday I accidently exited out of the network on my screen and now I cant get back into the logs & info.  When I enter my email & PW it tells me I have no internet connection, which I do. Is there a way to bypass the login screen now that I abhave exited out, as I am unable to access anything?
2017-7-3
Use props
Tommy Cole
New
United States

network unavailable
2017-7-3
Use props
fansed2f2d6b
New
Flight distance : 38130 ft
United States

Problem solved for me.  It's Moday morning and I tried to log in (again after trying all day Sunday) and it worked.  Must have been a DJI server problem.  Scary they can take us down that fast.  Thanks for posting all the tips.
2017-7-3
Use props
Greg Heath
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4895 ft
United Kingdom

mhoppes Posted at 2017-7-2 19:51
Praise the Lord... got it fixed.  I went to archive.org, loaded the phantom 4 download page, found the v1130_20 bin file, loaded that onto an SD card, loaded that onto the controller, reset to defaults.. and we are back in business on the older firmware.

For anyone wanting to fix this themselves:

good tip to get going again. I got home this afternoon, turned on and its back to normal, straight in the the normal screen. They have fixed the problem. but no comment regarding my support query!
2017-7-3
Use props
mhoppes
lvl.2
Flight distance : 141302 ft
United States

I've gotten comments... all still insisting it was/still is an issue on my side.  Even as of 30 minutes ago I got replies to e-mails I had submitted yesterday asking what firmware version I had and suggesting I try another WiFi access point.  It's rediculous.
2017-7-3
Use props
The Roach
lvl.3
Flight distance : 412835 ft
  • >>>
United States

Greg Heath Posted at 2017-7-3 11:00
Ok DJI have now replied telling me to reload all the software. unfortunately the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing at DJI ......they have already fixed the problem, without me doing anything!

fixed at 18:30 03/07/2017      and they have the maps working now, thanks DJI!

LOL - comical.  No internal communication.
2017-7-3
Use props
Greg Heath
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4895 ft
United Kingdom

Greg Heath Posted at 2017-7-2 12:24
Well I have posted the problem on Youtube, see if that helps!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= ... ure=em-upload_owner

Ok DJI have now replied telling me to reload all the software. unfortunately the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing at DJI ......they have already fixed the problem, without me doing anything!

fixed at 18:30 03/07/2017      and they have the maps working now, thanks DJI!
2017-7-3
Use props
The Roach
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Not letting this one go DJI.  We need a public apology and explanation posted here on the forums.  The silence is unacceptable.  
2017-7-4
Use props
fans080bf831
New
United Kingdom

as far as iknow its all back on
2017-7-4
Use props
The Roach
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

fans080bf831 Posted at 2017-7-4 11:15
as far as iknow its all back on

It is.  The issue was resolved 5 hours after they returned to work from the weekend.  Sad, no one is at the helm 24x7 when DJI customers must rely on its infrastructure to use its product.   It was unacceptable.  
2017-7-4
Use props
Avioscape_1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 319262 ft
United Kingdom

Internet was connected but screen would not let me exit to any other screen. Tried for an hour and a half to activate any possible hot
2017-8-9
Use props
Avioscape
lvl.1
Flight distance : 319262 ft
United Kingdom

Leps Posted at 2017-7-2 07:23
network unavailable, check your internet connection

Thanks...The screen wouldnt let me go back to settings to make a connection. Cloaked Live touch area at the bottom of the screen did not activate until I rebooted the controler 4 times.. Eventually worked. Dont you just love technology
2017-8-11
Use props
P4PCommander
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1153681 ft
United States

mhoppes Posted at 2017-7-2 07:36
You're having it too?  This is rediculous.  

Is there another Quad with characteristics of the DJI?  I'm increasingly happy with the flight and camera - when it works.

This is just 1 reason why the United States Army and Navy have canceled all I mean all Contracts and further Purchases of any and all DJI Drones and Products from DJI.....
2017-8-11
Use props
P4PCommander
lvl.3
United States

fansac465787 Posted at 2017-7-2 14:06
Sent an email to DJI.    Let' see.

Good Luck with that
2017-8-11
Use props
P4PCommander
lvl.3
United States

Greg Heath Posted at 2017-7-2 12:19
Yep I noticed that, they seem to have a problem knowing when we are on line, the show you off line after about 5 minutes !

This is another Reason why the United States Army and Navy has just Dumped DJI !! They have grounded all Air Craft and issued an Order to Ground all Air Craft and to not purchase anymore equipment from DJI Ever again Ever!! Poor Customer Support and Security Reasons.....
2017-8-11
Use props
fans0280ac14
New
Flight distance : 12247 ft
Colombia

I have the same problem. Message appears without connection to internet. but I have internet.
Reset my phone to factory settings. delete all dji folders. install the application again and continue the same error.
2017-9-3
Use props
djiuser_sutDJ7K
New

United States

I’m trying to setup a new P4P+ and keep getting an error for Unavailable Network. I’m connected to WiFi. Is this a dji problem or a problem with my controller?
2017-12-13
Use props
fansc9f528dd
New
Flight distance : 17169 ft
United States

I think so many of us like the Phantom 4 that it cannot handle when we upgrade and it crashes and we all now cannot login I have the same problem I cannot even login to fly 1/2/18
2018-1-1
Use props
stephenscheadle
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14373 ft
United Kingdom

Samza Posted at 2017-7-2 10:35
I cannot fly my drone as I have to first sign in! That's ridiculous! And that doesn't work as I get a network unavailable error. No problem with my internet connection. Are the DJI servers down or what?? It's a perfect weather now and tomorrow raining so I am really frustrated. I've tried to reboot, factory reset etc. and no luck. I've got the Phantom 4 PRO+ with the built-in screen.

Same problem
2018-1-13
Use props
djiuser_YkZLvoETIBNP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2871 ft
United States

similar issue

Hello everyone

i have the Dji spark and i am trying to live streaming but when i connect the RC with my device throug the wifi i receive the following message: there is no internet connection
my device is huawei P10
2018-2-12
Use props
NeilRazdan
lvl.1
United States

I am having the same issue with my Phantom 4 Pro Plus Obsedian.  Problem is mostly when people talk about issues, they talk about Phantom 4 Pro, not Pro Plus (with built in screen on RC. I tried to contact DJI, but they don't respond on weekends.  I have no choice but wait till next week. I've been told this is a DJI issue with updating the DJIGO 4.
2018-3-3
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

NeilRazdan Posted at 2018-3-3 19:32
I am having the same issue with my Phantom 4 Pro Plus Obsedian.  Problem is mostly when people talk about issues, they talk about Phantom 4 Pro, not Pro Plus (with built in screen on RC. I tried to contact DJI, but they don't respond on weekends.  I have no choice but wait till next week. I've been told this is a DJI issue with updating the DJIGO 4.

This is often reported as 'I am having the same issue', but whatr exactly is your issue?  I would not concern yourself about waiting for DJI to open, the members on here can help you much quicker than that, providing you explain your problem thoroughly.
2018-3-3
Use props
NeilRazdan
lvl.1
United States

Leps Posted at 2017-7-2 09:34
I have the proplus ....  I tried to restart the remote control and the builtin monitor for several times: always the same: "network unavailable, check your internet connection"... its frustrating

I am having the same problem for last 3 - 4 days.  I can connect my RC to the drone, it flies, but it is not connected to camera, or maps, etc.  No setup screens either.  It is stuck on Sign in / Sign up screen.  No setup screens either.
2018-3-3
Use props
koono
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8619 ft
Germany

racer888 Posted at 2017-7-2 12:12
If you have the P4P+ (built in screen) you have to swipe down from the top of the screen and it will open a window that will allow you to reconnect with your network.

Fantastic! Thank you! Yesss, this is the solution of the problem.
2018-3-4
Use props
fans68b8c711
New
United States

Yes, but fix on my P4 Pro+ is back on line by swiping down from the top 22:48 Z from Memphis.
2018-3-4
Use props
koorosh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7828 ft
Canada

I have the Same issue. Been trying for 1 hour but can not go past sign in screen
1528770537376374405806571633315.jpg
2018-6-11
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

koorosh Posted at 2018-6-11 18:29
I have the Same issue. Been trying for 1 hour but can not go past sign in screen

Did you read over the thread you're posting in? - the solution you seek is most likely found already in post #28, this thread is from a time where the servers at DJI had a problem.
2018-6-12
Use props
eaxelrod
lvl.1

fans080bf831 Posted at 2017-7-2 08:21
wasted a whole day trying to log on no maps on my screen is this caused by the internet problem

Same thing for me. I've only flown the drone once? It always gives me a network unavailable screen?
2018-8-19
Use props
TorrBeauty
New

Same problem here for the last 3 days!,, I have never been able to fly it as I can’t get even sign in. Got on with support on messenger and when I told them the issue I got a - hmmmm? She suggested use another internet line so went to my sisters with strong Wifi and the same thing came up! I’m going to Hawaii in 2 weeks !  I need to practice!

2018-9-15
Use props
fans76555169
New

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Same problem again today. Can’t sign into the DJI GO 4 app.
Network Unavailable error.
2020-11-8
Use props
prorek
lvl.1

Serbia

P4 Pro +,
I have ongoing project for VIP client, which needs unlocking no-fly zone.
In order to do that, i must first log in into DJI account, which I cant, because of Network Unavailable error, even though device is normaly conected to network...
Steps made so far:
- conecting through variuos WiFi and mobile networks
- several resets of device and aircraft
- updating DJI go app
- contacting DJI support: they ask me to send them screenshots, which I did, but i didnt get any feedback

Now, I see there is a lot of posts on this subject, but all of them are 2-4 yrs old, so is there any solutions by now?

Time is essentialy here, we got deadline coming soon for this project, so if anyone have any idea for solving this, please tell me.

If nothing else, what about those hacking no-fly zone? Altough DJI has already aprooved unlocking....

2021-11-11
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

I would try reinstall the Dji app
2021-11-11
Use props
prorek
lvl.1

Serbia

JetSam Posted at 11-11 09:04
I would try reinstall the Dji app

Yes, we done that. Doesn't help.
2021-11-12
Use props
djiuser_uB5LftvERI47
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4065 ft
Netherlands

Since July 2 I get the message "Check Network" here in the Netherlands.  
I can fly, but I can't download the new updates. It is likely a problem all over the world.
2022-7-5
Use props
DroneHouse
lvl.3
Flight distance : 358917 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

FIX : https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;extra=#pid2959881

If I help you with this, it will take you 30 seconds to leave me a feedback that helps me enormously in my work.
2023-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules