Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DNG files corroupted
440 2 2017-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans19560c42
lvl.1
Flight distance : 108776 ft
Italy

Hi,I have a issue with DNG files on my Mavic Pro (latest firmware .900).

Since a couple of weeks (don’t know if the issue came with the update) all my DNG files are corroupted. When I shot a pic in raw I’m unable to see it on my computer (even If all my softwares are up to date). I tried with Lightroom and Photoshop too, but while Lightroom allow me to see but not to edit the picture, with photoshop I’m totally unable to open the file. Every DNG file is about 18mb.

It’s something strange, cause I was able to see and edit all the DNG’s until about 3-4 weeks ago.

No problem with JPEG or MOV that I can see and edit correctly. I tried with two different memory cards, one Lexar that came with the drone (16gb MHC 1) and a Sandisk (32Gb XC1) and I also formatted every two from Mavic and from my Mac.

I also tried do downgrade to the .700, the latest firmware with DNG I’m sure worked, but the only firmware I can choose is the .800.

I'm running the latest version of PS and LR, on Mac OS 10.12.5.

What I have to do? Any Solution?
2017-7-2
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

There's something wrong with the combination of .0800/.0900 firmware and Mac OS 10.12.5. Downgrading to .0800 and then back to .0900 fixed the corrupt file problem for me. See my summary notes on the issue in this thread.
2017-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Do you still have this problem? Have you tried Ex Machina's suggestion, downgrading to 0800 and then updating to 0900? If the problem persists, please keep us posted.
2017-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules