Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Refresh Used - No communication
1406 10 2017-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansac3a8874
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Hi,

Hi have a defective Spark that crashed. I created a refresh order, paid $49. I have order number CAS-756388-G0P0L5 . I placed the order two days ago and have received no instructions or information on how and where to return the compass failing Spark unit.

Is this normal? Am I just impatient? I admit that I had a nice weekend planned, expecting the same craftsmanship that my P2+ had, and was very disappointed. Even if the new Spark works as it should, I may never be able to trust it...

So, ruined weekend aside, when will I get instructions and once I do how ling is the turn around?
2017-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We apologize for ruining your weekend, I've checked your case, you used DJI Care Refresh Express, shipping label has been created and will be sent to you within 1-2 business days, really sorry for the delay because  of weekend. Here is the flow of DJI Care Refresh Express, damage assessment and quotation are not required:
DJI Care Refresh Express flow.png
2017-7-2
Use props
fansac3a8874
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I got the mailing label yesterday. it was an email from UPS. No indication that it is for DJI until I look at label. Just in case someone is reading youj forum and wan't me to send them a drone would you please confirm the address is 17301 Edwards Road?
2017-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansac3a8874 Posted at 2017-7-3 07:58
I got the mailing label yesterday. it was an email from UPS. No indication that it is for DJI until I look at label. Just in case someone is reading youj forum and wan't me to send them a drone would you please confirm the address is 17301 Edwards Road?

That's right, that is the address you need to send in.
2017-7-4
Use props
fansac3a8874
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I see that a "replacement item" will be sent in 1-2 business days. Will I receive information on what happened to the Spark I sent in? Will this item be counted against the two refresh replacements? I ask because I believe the first Spark was defective.
2017-7-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansac3a8874 Posted at 2017-7-8 08:11
I see that a "replacement item" will be sent in 1-2 business days. Will I receive information on what happened to the Spark I sent in? Will this item be counted against the two refresh replacements? I ask because I believe the first Spark was defective.

DJI Care Refresh Express is a kind of DJI Care Refresh, which means it will be counted against your two replacements. If you believe it's malfunction, you should send in your drone in normal process. Please note that once the replacement product has been shipped out by DJI, you cannot terminate DJI Care Refresh Express.
Please call our support to cancel the DJI Care Refresh Express before shipping out if you believe it's malfunction, then we will make data analysis for figure out if it's factory defect.
The time is limited, please contact our support as soon as possible if you have made your decision.

2017-7-9
Use props
fansac3a8874
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-9 23:43
DJI Care Refresh Express is a kind of DJI Care Refresh, which means it will be counted against your two replacements. If you believe it's malfunction, you should send in your drone in normal process. Please note that once the replacement product has been shipped out by DJI, you cannot terminate DJI Care Refresh Express.
Please call our support to cancel the DJI Care Refresh Express before shipping out if you believe it's malfunction, then we will make data analysis for figure out if it's factory defect.
The time is limited, please contact our support as soon as possible if you have made your decision.

I beg to differ. When I went to put the ticket in for service the website said that if you have the refresh it is recommended to use it. That is the only reason I did it. It is my opinion that the device was defective and I should have two returns available and get refunded for the $49 dollars.

Further, I received the replacement and it is the wrong color.

Lastly, the QR code scanning to activate the device does not work with my iPhone 6 plus.

I never had to use your customer service with my Phantom 2 Vision Plus. I hope your company is attempting to fix the poor and inaccurate customer service and web sites. Once you work the bugs out of the spark, I am sure it will be a meet the prior quality standards met with the Phantom.
2017-7-12
Use props
fansac3a8874
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Mindy, another DJI representative wrote this on a different thread:

We'll do damage assessment after receiving your unit then let you know what caused the issue, if it's product failure, and in accord with our after-sales policy, it will be covered by warranty.
If you need any help during the process, please feel free to contact us, we'd love to help.

But you already said I am SOL? Which is it? I received nothing with the replacement Spark that is the wrong color. They literally took it out of the box and packaging I sent it and reused it. No receipt or communication of any kind. Very odd...
2017-7-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansac3a8874 Posted at 2017-7-12 18:45
Mindy, another DJI representative wrote this on a different thread:

We'll do damage assessment after receiving your unit then let you know what caused the issue, if it's product failure, and in accord with our after-sales policy, it will be covered by warranty.

I'm sorry for the late reply because of holiday. I think Natalia should have explained to you the whole process.
May I know which color did you receive? Could you please upload a picture here?
Please try to activate it with another method, here is the tutorial for your reference:  
2017-7-16
Use props
fansac3a8874
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

it was white, not yellow, but that is ok. This one has been working as expected without issue so far. FYI.
2017-7-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansac3a8874 Posted at 2017-7-23 09:51
it was white, not yellow, but that is ok. This one has been working as expected without issue so far. FYI.

That's great, hope you have a good time on flying.
2017-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules