Records update help please
594 9 2017-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bekaru Tree
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

Hi all, I am also not being able to update my records. When i sync it goes through the process to 100% and then tells that syncing was successful but my flight times are not updated.
I have cleared cache and resynched etc - but no luck.
Now i have another device onto which i have loaded djigo4 app.
My question is, can i take my flight log records from my old devise and copy them into my new devise in such a way that the dji app will read it (access the transfered records) and sync those old records through my new device?
2017-7-2
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

I've never tried what you described myself, but it's always been my impression that the log synchronization is a two-way operation: the new ones only on your mobile device are uploaded to DJI's server, and any ones already on their server but not on your device will be downloaded to it. So if I understand correctly what you're wanting I believe it will work that way.
2017-7-2
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Second Officer
South Africa

cool thanks, any idea what files to transfer or should i just try to move the whole bunch of dji log files.
My designated flying devise samsung tab has only 1.7 gig for me to use to store to devise and so i must clear my records which do not take huge space but they are adding up now and i have so little to use that i must keep my space free but do not want to clear the accumulated files until my records show to be updated.
2017-7-2
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

Bekaru Tree Posted at 2017-7-2 12:35
cool thanks, any idea what files to transfer or should i just try to move the whole bunch of dji log files.
My designated flying devise samsung tab has only 1.7 gig for me to use to store to devise and so i must clear my records which do not take huge space but they are adding up now and i have so little to use that i must keep my space free but do not want to clear the accumulated files until my records show to be updated.

You shouldn't need to move anything yourself: just install the Go app on the new device, log in with the same account credentials you used on the old one, perform the sync, and you should have all your old flight records on the new device.
2017-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

What DroneFlying said is correct, you need to sync all the flight record on your old mobile device to cloud successfully, and then login in the same DJI account on your new device, sync again, you will have all flight records.
2017-7-4
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Second Officer
South Africa

Thanks Droneflying and dji Mindy - i have done as advised and my new devise has synced successfully.
That means my synced data IS reaching skypixel cloud - that is good to finally know for sure.

this then brings me back to my first issue i was enquiring about which is:
If my data is syncing to the cloud then why does the flight distance on my djiforum personal homepage remain at 8723  vs the 87,432 that my devise app shows i have flown?
Thanks for your help, much appreciated.
2017-7-5
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Second Officer
South Africa

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-7-2 12:38
You shouldn't need to move anything yourself: just install the Go app on the new device, log in with the same account credentials you used on the old one, perform the sync, and you should have all your old flight records on the new device.

thanks droneflying - u r right - it did exactly that.

Therefore my data is synced to the cloud and so i do not understand why my flight distance on my personal homepage is not being updated?
any ideas?
thanks for yr help - i was not at all looking forward to transfering log files.
2017-7-5
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Second Officer
South Africa

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-4 22:41
What DroneFlying said is correct, you need to sync all the flight record on your old mobile device to cloud successfully, and then login in the same DJI account on your new device, sync again, you will have all flight records.

Thanks dji Mindy - i did that and it works - which means that my new devise picked up the synced data, and updated accordingly.
So my original enquiry was about why my flight distance recorded on my djiforum personal page does not update but remains stuck at 8723 rather than being updated regularly as i sync regulary.
My app says my flight distance is 87432m yet my personal page says i have flown only 8723m - how to update this information to be correct?
2017-7-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Bekaru Tree Posted at 2017-7-5 10:21
Thanks dji Mindy - i did that and it works - which means that my new devise picked up the synced data, and updated accordingly.
So my original enquiry was about why my flight distance recorded on my djiforum personal page does not update but remains stuck at 8723 rather than being updated regularly as i sync regulary.
My app says my flight distance is 87432m yet my personal page says i have flown only 8723m - how to update this information to be correct?

I have forwarded this issue to our engineer for checking, I will come back to you once there is any update, appreciate your patience.
2017-7-5
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Second Officer
South Africa

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-5 20:29
I have forwarded this issue to our engineer for checking, I will come back to you once there is any update, appreciate your patience.

Thanks dji Mindy - from my side i have noticed the following improvements/corrections
1.my GOV value on my devise(s) has increased - this is the first time it has moved in a long time
2. my flight hrs (on djiforum personal page has increased to 55668 - also the first time this has moved for a long while.
WRT 2 though the value 55668 still does not correspond with the flight hrs recorded on my devises which is currently at 89258.

The improvements are noted yet not entirely resolved.
I appreciate yr help and the progress we are making.
2017-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules