How to reverse the last update please
1004 2 2017-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone Lady
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4780 ft
Canada

No one in the software sections seems to know the procedure for reversing the last update V01.04.0602 and V1.4.1.0  I'd appreciate if someone here could help me.  I've spent the last 2 days on and off the forum spending hours trying to link my AC and RC, trying to update both of them and now when I finally have succeeded after aproximately 8 hours, I go out to fly and it says they are incompatible!  So now i've fixed that and now my gimbal is bobbing like an apple in a barrel!  Please someone could you please tell me how to reverse this?  I can't even seem to revert back to factory defaults.  It just sits there without doing anything.  I'm so glad I don't have clients this weekend!  I'm sorry for those who do.  DJI get your act together!  

2017-7-2
Use props
mhoppes
lvl.2
Flight distance : 141302 ft
United States

At this point I believe the best option is to return this piece of junk to the place of purchase and get something supported by a company in the U.S.
2017-7-2
Use props
Punchbuggy
First Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Some similar threads (with the gimbal issue) have been resolved through doing a firmware refresh of the P4P using Assistant 2. Also, a refresh needs to be done with each battery you have installed in the craft, as the .0602 update also includes battery firmware.
2017-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules