Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
FIX FOR PHANTOM 4 PRO + CONTROLLER BRICKED
1321 5 2017-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mhoppes
lvl.2
Flight distance : 141302 ft
United States

For anyone wanting to fix this themselves:
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _v1130_20170307.zip

Download that, put it in the root directory of a micro SD card.  Stick the card in your controller.
Go to settings --> update.  Click the three little dots in the upper right corner of the screen and choose Local update.

Do  the Local Update.  Upon finishing the app may start crashing.  Give it  2-3 minutes to stabilize, swipe down from the top and go to settings  then backup and reset and do a system reset.  You may have to keep  clicking "OK" when the Go app crashes.

The system will reboot on the older firmware and be operational.

You still can't log into the system, but you'll be able to fly and offline maps are working properly.

DJI - Let me know where to send the bill, because apparently your tech folks didn't know you could re-flash the controller from an SD card or that you could roll back.  They wanted everyone to send in the controller.  Or, I'll just take an Osmo as payment for helping everyone in the forum here

2017-7-2
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Or you could just try a clean install with the latest version...
2017-7-2
Use props
mhoppes
lvl.2
United States

Remember to upgrade (actually it's downgrading) your aircraft firmware after you are finished with the controller.
2017-7-2
Use props
mhoppes
lvl.2
United States

@Punchbuggy - I tried that.  The problem is the newest software requires a login before it will let you do anything, including fly.  The older software would let you fly even if you weren't logged in.  So while you still can't log into SkyPixel and things like that - you can at least fly your aircraft.
2017-7-2
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

mhoppes Posted at 2017-7-2 20:12
@Punchbuggy - I tried that.  The problem is the newest software requires a login before it will let you do anything, including fly.  The older software would let you fly even if you weren't logged in.  So while you still can't log into SkyPixel and things like that - you can at least fly your aircraft.

I'm really fascinated with the key matter of login. I honestly am thinking I'm missing something. When I initially updated my P4P's firmware and DJI GO recently, I had to login with my UserID to my DJI account and re-accept the agreement, but since then I haven't been asked to do that - and I've taken my P4P out 3 times since.
I also just loaded DJI GO on my iPhone then with it in airplane mode, and received no 'no network' message, nor having to login. Perhaps it needs to be connected to a controller, which is connected to an updated Phantom - but then I go back to my first point.
Or perhaps the Android version behaves differently to the iOS version (which I use)?

[edit] Just read some other threads on this. So the issue now is that you can't do that account login to the DJI server to re-accept the agreement because their server has availability or performance issues currently? What a pain.
2017-7-2
Use props
SM-17
lvl.4
Flight distance : 179288 ft
Malta

What is the dji go 4 app version in the v1130 firmware dated 7/3/2017?
2017-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules