1205 8 2015-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
snathla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5045295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well I got my carbon fiber props but the prop locks don't seem to fit the ones I get. Hope they make some locks for these props.
2015-3-17
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

If they are not DJI I don't think that will happen.  What did you not like about the DJI props?  They are part of a engineered propulsion system.
2015-3-17
Use props
snathla
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I like the DJI props, problem is getting replacements, since the release, not one day have I been able to get them from the site as they are back ordered. It would be nice to see when they will be available for us to by, DJI props would be my preference. I torn off 2 blacks  and now only have one left with no replacement in sight. Can you share how I can get some?
2015-3-17
Use props
garethgr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 366201 ft
United Kingdom

I have also been battling to get replacement DJI props, nobody seems to have them in stock at all.
2015-3-18
Use props
Wildcat Willie
lvl.3

Canada

I would use DJI props if I can get them....or TB48s for that matter...My dealer was supposed to get them in Dec...LOL...I even paid for them in advance...I did however get my Fox Teck FPV props in...I ordered them on Fri and got them in yesterday...They fit nicely and the DJI prop locks fit without to much problem...They  are carbon fiber and 1/2 inch shorter...I will let the forum know how they work out in a few days after a lot of cautious testing.  
2015-3-18
Use props
joekeantang
lvl.4

United States

i bought some original DJI props for $25.00 a pair, i am hoping to take them with me to my nation trip if they come in time... I can only be positive and hope for the best!
2015-3-18
Use props
snathla
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

joekeantang@gma Posted at 2015-3-19 00:16
i bought some original DJI props for $25.00 a pair, i am hoping to take them with me to my nation tr ...

Where did you get your props from?
2015-3-18
Use props
joekeantang
lvl.4

United States

on ebay but i try searching from them but cant find them anymore. found one for 38 bucks! and theres 2 pairs for 200 bucks kind of nuts i wouldnt buy that!
2015-3-18
Use props
jhogge
lvl.2

United States

"I have also been battling to get replacement DJI props, nobody seems to have them in stock at all. "

Nobody has them.

I ordered the E800 Props and quick connectors but those are also on backorder.. sigh

No way to get spare props is a joke.
2015-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules