Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Tenerife laws?
16868 12 2017-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shorey
Second Officer
Flight distance : 445630 ft
United Kingdom

Has anybody been to Tenerife recently and flown a drone or know how strict the rules are?

Looking on google they seem quite strict - I was mainly planning on flying around the villa and over the beach but seems like beaches and urban areas are a no go?

I don't really want a 250,000 fine either!
2017-7-3
Use props
Car147
lvl.4
Flight distance : 180351 ft
United Kingdom

Dunno, but saw a video from a month or so ago where some idiot from the UK was flying his drone near the airport, so i doubt they are fond of them, especially as it showed a passenger plane pass by.
2017-7-3
Use props
Juanreta_garcia
Second Officer
Flight distance : 246004 ft
Spain

The use of a dron for recreational use or as a hobby does not require any qualification. However mandatory minimum safety standards such as:

Before using a dron, it must always be in sight (and never over 500 meters) and must not exceed 120 meters in height.

Also you have the same restrictions as for the flight of commercial drones:
You can not fly urban areas or agglomerations of people
You can not fly at night
It is prohibited to fly drones near airports or aerodromes, as well as to fly drones in areas where flights are carried out with other aircraft at low altitude and endanger others.

Check also this place for restricted areas: http://www.icarusrpa.info/mapa.php?opt=all
2017-7-6
Use props
Robert71
New
Flight distance : 44154 ft
Poland

Juanreta_garcia Posted at 2017-7-6 10:30
The use of a dron for recreational use or as a hobby does not require any qualification. However mandatory minimum safety standards such as:

Before using a dron, it must always be in sight (and never over 500 meters) and must not exceed 120 meters in height.

Hi, anybody know what's exactly means those zones ? can I fly safely here ? I'm going to Tenerife tomorrow for a vacation and need to know the answer

http://www.icarusrpa.info/mapa.php?opt=other_zones

2017-10-25
Use props
taden
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2988835 ft
Lithuania

Robert71 Posted at 2017-10-25 02:27
Hi, anybody know what's exactly means those zones ? can I fly safely here ? I'm going to Tenerife tomorrow for a vacation and need to know the answer

http://www.icarusrpa.info/mapa.php?opt=other_zones

Hello, did you find out any information about that arias?
2017-11-24
Use props
Pipetek
lvl.1
Flight distance : 54577 ft
Czechia

taden Posted at 2017-11-24 07:47
Hello, did you find out any information about that arias?

Hi guys, what I found this...those purple zones as you show us are the "Otras zonas protegidas" whitch means zones with a protection. After take off you should be flying minimum of 30m up the groud becouse of the animals protection. You can find the zones by switching this map (left side up on the map choose "MAPA" and switch the zones. You can see on the picture...but this is what I think. Better to check :-)
2018-10-5
Use props
eutx9795_
Captain
Flight distance : 6057454 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Pipetek Posted at 10-5 11:33
Hi guys, what I found this...those purple zones as you show us are the "Otras zonas protegidas" whitch means zones with a protection. After take off you should be flying minimum of 30m up the groud becouse of the animals protection. You can find the zones by switching this map (left side up on the map choose "MAPA" and switch the zones. You can see on the picture...but this is what I think. Better to check :-)[view_image][view_image]

Sorry but the information you have provided is wrong.

The flying drone rules for Spain are here and the only oficial App to check fly zones is Drones ENAIRE but it doesn´t provide information about restricted areas due to natural parks. If you want to consult such information you have this APP

2018-12-10
Use props
djiuser_GuKvehnDFF0R
New
Flight distance : 71073 ft

United Kingdom

Car147 Posted at 2017-7-3 08:59
Dunno, but saw a video from a month or so ago where some idiot from the UK was flying his drone near the airport, so i doubt they are fond of them, especially as it showed a passenger plane pass by.

Hi I am going to Tenerife in November and was thinking of taking my mini 2 gas any one been recently and has any issues
Aj
2022-8-21
Use props
djiuser_GuKvehnDFF0R
New
Flight distance : 71073 ft

United Kingdom

Car147 Posted at 2017-7-3 08:59

Has anyone ever been to Tenerife and used there drone I have a mini 2 and I am going in November only want to use it for recreational use any infor would be appreciated
Aj
2022-8-21
Use props
djiuser_T3OcLMS6BKZ1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1785495 ft
Spain

For Tenerife you must use the app ENAIRE. There you will see allowed zones, there are a lot of protected zones because a lot of birds and Natural Parks. If you click on the zone you will see contact emails for asking if in that period the zone is allowed
2022-8-29
Use props
djiuser_AuNANizdzA4a
New

Spain

Hey, does someone know why ENAIRE map is not working anymore? I can’t find the app and the map from the Geozones.
Is the old map still valid .
Thank you very much for your help.
2023-3-12
Use props
Kilberandy
lvl.1

United States

I've been there recently but haven't seen much drones
2023-3-31
Use props
djiuser_UchMUrhq2o8h
lvl.1

Ireland

Tenerife is a terrible place even for photographers. I remember taking a half step off the path - some Spanish nanny rushed to me, squealing at me as if I were a prisoner who had crossed the prison fence. I hate that place.
3-8 16:08
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules